What if the girl version of lifting?

What if the girl version of lifting?

I.E doing something really hard like lifting weight so they can maximize their chances of getting a good mate?

squats

Breathing and not getting too fat

Staying healthy and not promiscuous

/thread

Although even fat chicks can get laid pretty easily. Men are fucking desperate.

Anything that fosters a modicum of self control and delayed gratification

Staying thin
Staying virgin
Learning how to cook and fostering enthusiasm towards it
Babysitting
Gardening

You get the idea

running

squats if they want a bigger ass

Padded bra w/ falsies

genuinely this

I know it's the typical angry male stereotype that all the normies rile against on twitter etc, but it's fucking true. Women do go to the gym to stay slim and toned, but guys who lift dedicate themselves to it. They schedule it, they live for it, it's a completely simplistic and, in a way, animalistic thing. You literally just empty your mind and lift heavy metal until you feel utterly exhausted and satisfied. The only time a roastie feels utterly exhausted is after being fucked, and even then with their utterly vapid and empty lives they don't feel satisfaction for it

Cardio. Jogging/running keeps girls fit and in shape without getting large muscles.

>virgin (ideally never even touched a guy)
You might think this is impossible, but I knew a girl who didn’t even hold hands with a guy until she was 19. She wasn’t ugly either.
>modesty
>good health (you don’t have to be a fitness freak but you shouldn’t eat trash all the time or forgo basic exercises)

Modelling dude. Is this even a question. It is hard because they are on salads and fat burning pills like amphetamines all the time.

Not being a whore?

I think that will maximize her chances.

Squats

Big muscles aren't easy to build, even for most guys. Resistance training will not make girls jacked, without chemical enhancement.

Just having a vagina is good enough.

It's gender neutral.
Women should be lifting too.
They're not going to turn into body builders unless they take steroids, don't worry.
Lifting is just as good for women as men.

attractive girls who are able to keep their legs closed until they enter a long term relationship with a prime candidate provider are practically going to the gym everyday.

virginity and acquiring homemaking skills

Staying virgins.

>What if the girl version of lifting?
Not being a whore.It's pretty hard for most women.

getting facialized by some random freshman, knocking on doors until someone complies
>and then after showing results, you go back to get fucked hard in the
oh wrong board

Honestly I don't know. I look at the responses in this thread and all this shit is basically optional to women. Men won't let women fail and now the government (funded by men) won't let women fail. Women have the luxury of being allowed to be average.

They can get laid easy but men can get married easier

Ballet is a great exercise for girls/woman.
Just stop before the hardcore pointe thing else it will fuck your feets and let them look like something out of a horror movie.
>pic related

exist

i came here to say something along these lines but this guy beat me to it

Sucking dick.

lifting.
reference

>not waiting for marriage

hi roastie. what is a long term relationship? very subjective. Some might call it 6 months some might call it 6 years, it's just another way for women to justify whoring themselves out.

They have to do nothing, men do all the selection for them, why do you think Chad gets the pick of the puss and you virgins get fuck all?

Reading

in short - something like this

>3
>take a shit on every floor we go on

wow the shart in mart meme is real

Kegels.

This, but I'd add
Cleaning
Washing
Sewing

swimming

shot mate shot

Yeah they have to do nothing actually forget my post above about fostering a modicum of self control. The shrinking of my pants within 30milkiseconds of seeing this picture has proven me obviously wrong.

>Staying thin
>Saying virgin
STOP FAT/SLUT SHAMING!! WE ARE PROUD LIBERATED WOMYN!!!

>Cooking, sewing, raising children, gardening
FUCK GENDER ROLES! IT'S CURRENT YEAR NOT THE 1950'S!! STRONK CARREER WOMYN DON'T NEED THIS CRAP!!

American women are a lost cause.

>6 makeout w/ 2 cummy goys (take pic)

Also all men and women should lift