HA KA I !

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IvfY6E5gVO4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Goku did nothing wrong

>Niggastream at it again

>goku struggles to defeat one merged zamasu
>vegeta destroys 2 with one blast
are the clone merged zamasus easier to destroy? or is Vegeta suddenly super strong?

DBZ Abridged is better than DBZ itself. Prove me wrong.

what does it matter if he can do it. it's not on the same level as what the GoD are capable of.

Okay to make sure that these threads don't turn shit we need to make a few rules.

>First of all no manga Vs anime at this point it's beating a dead horse with how shit the manga is.
>Second no Waifufags in these threads it's stupid how we literally don't know anything about them and Waifufags have already shown up fucking shit up. Besides 18 is the superior option anyway
>Third no Torkansufags or whatever they are called.
>Jobhan fags should also fuck off and stop thinking there boy will do anything other than job.
>Are gtfags allowed? Is it the superior show? NO, HELL NO! Even the worst of super, is still better then the best of gt.
>Furries out!!!
>what about vados and 18 lewd posting? Completely fine and requested!
>Buucucks and Cellfriends should stop shitposting about there irrelevant boys not being in the tournament. If people actually wanted them then they would already be a part of it.
>Finally stop giving these retarded tripfags (You)s
If we all do that then the threads will improve.

>"you motherfucker"
Can Mangosteen stop these retarded cursing? Vegeta is so out of character.

> Appearing to maintain order while simultaneously stirring shit
This really is Whis

>くそったれー
>Motherfucker
It's like I'm watching anime labs.

why does Trunks use eye liner?

>easily has bullets bounce off his skin as a child before he learns the concepts of ki guarding
>later in life he gets hurt by a rock gently tossed at him while in super sayin form
Defend this.

toriyama is half senile and still shitting on Toyo.

Scene from when the series was actually gag series vs scene from muh dark and ditching the gag part arc

Ah finally someone who makes some se'
>Jobhan fags should also fuck off and stop thinking there boy will do anything other than job
I spoke too soon.

>くそったれー
Nah, it actually is

APPARENTLY

(You)

I want to eat out Caulifla's pussy

Reminder that Gohan jobbed to Tien.

Reminder that Tien jobbed to Gohan.

Fuck you user that's not true. Tien won.

Tien won the ground-chan bowl

Gohan was the one that passed out and jobbed with a smile on his face. He lives jobbing.

he's already dead

That was a fight against Goku alone
Tenshinhan is a loser, always been, always will be

That old man was not a jobber unlike his grandson.

Tien was still on Goku team. Gohan lost therefore jobbed to Tien.

>in the manga a non god creature can LITERALLY use a technique that specifically distinguish the Gods from mortals

manga is not canon, Toriyama watches the anime every Sunday confirmed

Gohan may be a jobber, but Tien is an even bigger jobber

Watch the chapter again
It was a draw first, then single battle Goku vs Gohan

it's a rubber bullet

>Replying to obvious baiter
user

O

MY

MY

youtu.be/IvfY6E5gVO4

Boogie Back (Future Bulma)

HAKAI

Tien never jobbed as hard as Gohan who used to be the strongest character for a long period of time. Now he's probably weaker than piccolo, Tien, krilllin and definitely a lot weaker than 17.

Why was one of Bulma's first reactions to shoot Goku anyway?

RUBBER

>rock
subarashii
Now if only there would be a nippon or english singer

ZAMAS

I can't wait for Son Wonton to casually eliminate Gohan without even realizing it, probably whilst fighting a more competent opponent, like he just swats an annoying fly out of the air that's trying to interrupt the two of them fighting.

Will Vegeta's Gamma burst Flash make it to the video games?

So how will Golden Fridge manipulate the GoDs and what will his endgame be?

>Now he's probably weaker than piccolo,
no
>Tien
lel no
>krilllin
no
>17.
yes

What the fuck

No, because it's not canon

Both the anime and the manga needed insane levels of asspull to beat this guy, and yet it all failed. They needed a literal Deus ex machina button to win.

How can the other villains even compete?

O

He wasn't born in namek.

He's just trying to be edgy

Because he picked up the car with her in it and threw it.

MY

>Picollo

This pisses me off so much. It's PiCCoLo, two Cs one L, Italian word meaning small. Why the fuck do so many retards get it wrong?

Daily reminder that vegeta is responsible for this and theyre gonna get raped by, not one, but SEVEN Merged Zamasu

HEALING HAKAIS

>Hakai
>asspull
You wish

Well to be fair she did hit him with said car first.

Kill yourself.

new technique, dingus

O

The original Piccolo was

Will Caulifla job?

Kami expelled him out of his body on Earth.

Kami and Piccolo are the same guy

Think of Piccolo like the child of two spics in the US, the kid's american despite being obviously mexican.

FATHER
IT APPEAR
MY
HAKAI
CAN
HEAL

No.

Fucking hell, I'll confess that while the end of the chapter felt like a rehash of the Buu saga, that moment when Goku pulled a GoD technique moved me.

Fucking Dragon Ball, man.

so it's the same?

Honestly why do I get this feeling like being hakai'd feels good?

NINGEN

Most likely the first one.

The way I see it since he realized being blown in bits just creates more of him, he's just willfully lowering his durability to let it happen.

COCK

I assume this has been answered/discussed already, but which version is canon now? Anime or manga?

Not that user, but Toyotaro still clearly has to work on adding depth in his action scenes. His bigger panels tend to be kinda flat.

Also, he is focusing too much on the idea of speed, trying to show too many moves in one panel. The older Toriyama style, with one panel being one move, one parry, one dodge, one landing hit, rinse and repeat, do also give a feeling of speed, but also of weight behind each move, it has intensity that Toyotaro lacks for now. Also, he doesn't use bigger scope panels enough.

Will it happen?

As a matter of fact I do

INSIDE

Yeah I liked the Hakai-reveal

What's canon is Toriyama's plot outline for each arc.

SOON

MY

RUBBER

>Those vagina bones

I like her, but at the same time there's something off about her design.

AND

So, what would have happened if Freeza had entered the hyperbolic timechamber and trained for 3 years?