How is this guy worth $50 million at age 37, Sup Forums...

How is this guy worth $50 million at age 37, Sup Forums? Libertarians and some conservatives claim that most inherited wealth is "lost in 3 generations," but this guy is the FIFTH generation of Kennedy wealth, and his kids are the 6th. How did this happen? His "clan" has been wealthy since the late-1800's, when Patrick Joseph "P. J." Kennedy was running liquor for tax-dodgers in the Boston area. How do libertarians explain this long-lasting concentration of familial wealth?

>lost in 3 generations
Nope. 70% of people who inherehit their wealth piss it away. So one single generation. Most millionaires and billionaires are self-made.

$50 million really isn't that much anymore, especially since his family goes way back and one of them was the fucking President of all things, I'd have expected him to be worth a lot more

Chinese proverb of 3 up and 3 down, meaning 3 generations of prosper usually result in the 4th generation without any money therefor it will take 3 generations of being poor to rebuild itself back up to wealthy.

This is only true if no one is managing/monitoring the family's affairs. Also only a few of Kennedy's family are in the spot light that's probably why the whole "clan" hasn't fall apart.

Nah they usually inherit successful businesses or become shareholders. Though I have met a guy who pissed away his trust fund on partying, drugs, and cars (not lambos or anything, he constantly wrecked $30000 cars because he'd drink and pop valiums)

>drools cum

>Most millionaires and billionaires are self-made.

That seems more true in the past than today. The Forbes list these days is full of Wal-Mart heirs and other people who seem to have had wealthy parents.

If you sucked enough Zionist cock you too would be worth 50M by age 37. 99% of all politicians are just policy cum dumpsters for the Jewish donor and they get down on their knees and open their mouth to take the Jews load and kiss the ring if it can help them stay in power and ignore the will of the people.

Easy, don't blow all your money on shit you don't need. Invest in things that will tend to gain value. Have dedication to your family, and your decedents. Im sure there are plenty of Kennedy's who are broke just like you.

If you start saving and investing at age 20... Say sock away 100 dollars a month, you have enough to retire at 40 if you don't have kids. 50 if you do have kids. If you end up working your whole life, because you found something you enjoy, your decedents will be stupid wealthy.

Go on vacations, buy stupid things like Italian sports cars, and big wooden houses, and you will be broke all your life, and your kids will be too.

Realize that if the stock market crashes to a point that it never comes back, the money isn't worth anything anyway. Go long forever, save some every month, you will be loaded in no time.

The other edge of the sword is, once you know the value of $1000, you will never want to spend it.

Bonus tip, you pay no taxes up to about 80k a year if you follow this advice.

That study was done in 1960 and cites data much older. Current billionaires are mostly inheritor class. Not a huge problem in and of itself imho, but when they turn on and attempt to destroy the host nation they're obviously going to get a reprisal in the form of expropriation.

100 a month at current rates wouldn't give you a nest egg by 70 much less 40.

The Forbes list is the 40 wealthiest people in the world.

In the US alone, there are 4.6 million households worth >$1M

By my reckoning, if you invested it aggressively, you would have between $200k and $300k and if you can't make that last the rest of your life, it is because you didn't follow the earlier advice about not buying stupid things that you don't need.

>37
damn he looks like he's 50

Not that much? He hasn't even inherited yet; his dad is still alive. And he's only 37, which means he has several more decades to accumulate wealth "on his own," too. Median personal income in the US is barely over $30,000/year; this guy has almost 1,700 times that much... for doing what, exactly?

Everyone else is wrong. The reason why he has so much money and the kennedys have always been powerful is that they were one of the first American family's to incorporate themselves to protect against the 3 generations meme.

> $50 million really isn't that much

You answered that in your vague black and white bait post.
>MOST inherited wealth
>THIS guy

Scamming the American People.

literally who

If his grandparents gave him less than $700,000 the day he was born, and put it in a trust earning 6% it would explain all his wealth. Im sure he has had opportunities above and beyond that as well.

I don't like the guy either, I am just explaining where his money possibly came from.

Not understanding how the wealthy hide assets in charities and offshore tax free.

Why would we hide assets off shore? In the US you don't pay taxes on invested money unless you spend it.

Look at the happiness money brought him. Damn!

>How is this guy worth $50 million at age 37

#pizzagate
>#pizzagate
#pizzagate
>#pizzagate
#pizzagate
>#pizzagate
#pizzagate
>#pizzagate
#pizzagate
>#pizzagate
#pizzagate
>#pizzagate
#pizzagate
>#pizzagate
#pizzagate
>#pizzagate
#pizzagate
>#pizzagate

THEY RAPE CHILDREN

Put wealth into family charity. Have charity make all purchases tax free. Remember how the Clinton Foundation paid for Chelsea's mansion tax free. Charities are a scam. Hide ill-gotten gains offshore.

Some faggot the jews pushed into the media yesterday to try to destroy Trump. It failed lol

Its really easy to make money when you have money. Once you are out of the hole you have to be retard to fall back in.

Ted Kennedy was alive until 2009 so I'm sure he got many connections from that relationship that made him a lot of money

nepotism

That smug looking cunt is everything a Kennedy isn't.

>4.6 million retired business kike execs and financial manipulators + some doctors and lawyers

lmao

No, that would be around $6 million, assuming no fees at all.

they are called trust funds, you fucking poorfag.

Again, I do that, but in a for profit company. Retained earnings is a hell of a thing.

I would hire two financial experts first off. -so they can compete with eachother. Then i would invest in solid portfolio of real estate, metals, and bonds.
Really insnt too hard. Got to be proactive.

He looks like Murdoc from Macgyver.