Be Bill Nye

>Be Bill Nye
>Attend SOTU with Republican
>Get thrown under the bus by lefties

blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/bill-nye-does-not-speak-for-us-and-he-does-not-speak-for-science/

>As scientists, we cannot stand by while Nye lends our community’s credibility to a man who would undermine the United States’ most prominent science agency. And we cannot stand by while Nye uses his public persona as a science entertainer to support an administration that is expressly xenophobic, homophobic, misogynistic, racist, ableist, and anti-science.

I love purity spirals.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mScdJURKGWM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Scientists
>Leftists
The absolute STATE of Sup Forums faggots. It's not surprising though, most of you are underaged or too stupid to attend college.

Reminds me of people who talk about the JQ

M8, I don't think political view has anything to do with scientific intelegence. I think it has to do with economic awareness and philosophy. The left is not "stupid", they are brainwashed atomotons buying the mainstream narrative, I think I have a right to say this because I have to live with one, and she is a highly respected, high ranking nurse, she is just brainwashed by communist ideology posing as a liberal one.

I met Bill Nye at the Emmys in 1999.

Fuck Bill Nye.

Math is racist

It’s like the reign of terror but instead of gulliteans it’s dildoes and pink hats

You have to give her orgasms while she listens to the wealth of nations on audio book.

Oy vey, goy. Forget bill noy, he's recently become fucking a white male.

Lol I was talking about my mother, I live with her bc no one wants to hire a str8 white male and I dont have the million dollars a house costs.

>hypno-orgasmic re-education
Trauma-based mind control is a much better path.

What he says still applies.

And they do it to their own. That's the best part.

Well then mr. Rex, I have to appologise for not having your complex. youtube.com/watch?v=mScdJURKGWM

did he try to fuck your wife, i heard he does that

Written by a pair of LGBTQIAKHFJPOSZ Cunts who decided they were scientists one day.

Bill Nye's niece is in one of my history classes
She's nice

Oh, so now they finally admit this fag is just a dumbass with a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering that he never really used...he is just an actor.
Plenty of dumbasses that skated through college, got their BSME and never applied their craft. A BSME is nowhere near a PE, someone that's actually had experience.
The professional certification is the check that separates the dumbasses that barely know shit from the actually knowledgeable engineers.
He washed out pretty quickly at Boeing.

OI BITCH!!! You forgot the 2

Just call'em LGBTWTFBBQ and be done with it.

I call them the thang

Nye's neice is nice? Nice.

>"""""""scientific""""""" (((((America)))))

Even reddit has turned on him.

He was always just one wrong-think away from being tossed under the bus. Live by popsci, die by popsci.

and after he threw what little value his career had left away with that terrible "sex junk" show filled with anti-science liberal propaganda, you sold out to filth Bill

bill fucking nye isnt lefty enough for them.... what the fucking fuck?

I got to say though. As much of a fraud I think Bill Nye is, holly fuck has Scientific American gone down hill.

he may be secretly red-pilled... during his read-it AMA he got hammered so hard he broke down and subtly admitted it was the jew producers that forced him to run that "muh sex junk" garbage on his new show

>article by 500 Women Scientists
>500 Women Scientists is a grassroots organization started by four women who met in graduate school at CU Boulder and who maintained friendships and collaborations after jobs and life took them away from Boulder. Immediately following the November 2016 election, we published an open letter re-affirming our commitment to speak up for science and for women, minorities, immigrants, people with disabilities, and LGBTQIA. The mission of 500 Women Scientists is to serve society by making science open, inclusive, and accessible.
>Recent Articles
>It's Time for Science and Academia to Address Sexual Misconduct

sweet jesus. i wonder if theyre jews.

some of the co-founders
>OY VEY!

unsurprising

HATE SPEECH! REEEEEEEEEE!!! XDXDXD

The Left's entire fucking agenda involves controlling scientists and warping reality to meet their views.

If they don't like where the winds are blowing they cry racist or sexist or bigot or transphobe and make the people who did the work into pariahs.

I love when they eat their own, especially when they attack the person for trying to be civilized. The moderates are going to learn how mentally ill the left is.

It aint the right wing scientists bitching about this thats for sure you numpty fuck

Is she weird looking like Bill? Does she have his eyebrows?

bBIilL Nye The science guY

>Bill Nye the mechanical engineering guy
why do people give a shit about this guy again

>right wing scientists
lol

Remember: Gender is a spectrum...
> Fuck Nye, figuratively

Philo Mmmmmbong lolz

I'd like to know what they do that is science related.

>500 Women Scientists works to build communities and foster real change that comes from small groups, not large crowds. Our Local Pods help create those deep roots through strong, personal relationships. Local Pods are where members meet regularly, develop a support network, make strategic plans, and take action. Pods focus on issues that resonate in their communities, rooted in our mission and values.
nothing.
absolutely nothing.

Does seem like most applied science majors lean right while most in academia or need government grants lean left. Almost as if most all “scientists” vote their pocketbook like everyone else.

And the pay gap is real? Yeah, okay.
You can include women in maths and sciences all you want, they CHOOSE not to engage on these paths even if golden doors are opened to them.

>Bill Nye
>Scientist

pick one

Shitlibs eating other is just fine.