Did he do a good job last night?

Did he do a good job last night?

He was a good goi

Yes.

Explain

Yeah. Felt kinda long but he pretty much raped the dems, they were so assblasted they wouldn’t even clap for raising wages for Americans.

I thought the speech was horrible. I just about lost it when he said American's are Dreamers too. I can't believe some one who's willing to use terms like Chained migration, wants a racist wall, and wants to deport people to places where they will be less safe, and cause problems for minorities all over the country was able to become president.

PLEASE STAND

I echo this sentiment, i thought it was appalling. And this is barring the fact that mueller is wrapping up his investigation in to Trump-Russia collision, so he still very well may be (and probably is) an illegitimate president, so you can’t even take anything the guy says seriously

Every white man stood up and clapped after hearing that. Fuck off, nigger, spic, invader, etc.

In the same way that when a chimp is on live TV and manages to not throw poo or rip someone's arm off, it has done a good job. Let's be honest, expectations of Trump aren't very high.

The speech was fine. Democrats are just still mad about losing the election. It's like how Republicans were butthurt throughout the entire Obama admin. It's the same shit every...single...time. The speech mirrors Monarchic nonsense.

The Barron substitute setup BTFO'd take a kneefags

If you really have to ask I think you know the answer.

Dude, he is legit. The Russians collude with Hillary.

did you do a good job of listening last night?

No didn't even watch it

They finally broke him but he will never be as cool as Jeb.

>just ignore my ID strikes again
Fuck off shill.

Job well done!

Speech was amazing, but more importantly, democrats royally fucked themselves by refusing to stand or clap for historically low black unemployment, rising wages, and calls for unity.

GTFO this board faggots

It was incredible. The best SOTU in American history. No one else has come close. He also humiliated the democrats. He had them sitting down while people cheered genuine heroes and tremendous acts of compassion and courage. They sat and looked sour faced while we saw the real human toll of gang crime. When it was all over I finally realized just how evil the democrats truly are.

CHARACTER ASSASINATION THREAD WARNING

His fat ass couldnt even keep up with the teleprompter. What an embarrassing display it was.

Yes but he needs to put much of what he said into action. Campaign Trump is long gone.

It was his turn.

Yes, he's a very good goy, path to citizenship for 2 million illegals plus their families....don't you care about the dreamers goy? They'll vote republican because we gave them amnesty! don't worry about california in 1986 hehehe

t. Kiddo who watched his first SOTU ever

Crushed it. The asspain from the Left was palpable.

tfw you will never live in the alternate timeline where Jeb! is President.

t. democrat who watched their first party dissolution

Yes

Out of the park!

The speech really opened my eyes. Not the speech itself, that I thought was par for the course, he honestly played it relatively safe in terms of the content compared to the rhetoric he used during the election. No, what really struck out to me was the reactions of our politicians.

Now I would like to be bipartisan about this because I think the problem is systemic, but unfortunately because they chose to act in the manner they did they’re going to be the example for this, but don’t think it’s only them, neolibs and neocons are just two sides of the same coin.

The boredom, the disinterest, the eye rolling the walking out of the speech, not clapping or standing, all this shit has really shown me what an absolute clusterfuck our government actually is. These people are supposed to be our elected officials, they’re supposed to be looking out for the best interest of their citizens, and yet here they are acting like fucking school children, not even clapping when they were chanting USA; what the fuck is it that these people really do? Here they are becoming literal millionaires off the taxpayers dime, and they can’t even be bothered to act with some modicum of decorum when the president is giving a fucking speech? If that’s how they’re inclined to act when they know they’re being transmitted to the TVs and computers of the American citizens, then imagine how much worse it is behind these closed doors.

These people are supposed to be looking out for us, and from watching the speech you almost get the impression that not only do they not care, but they actually kind of dislike us, the average person who wants their voice to be heard. The entire government needs a systematic purging, there is no way that we can continue to have these people can continue to “lead,” our country, because it’s clear that they’re not looking out for OUR best interests, and if that’s the case then who ARE they looking out for?

Actually I've been watching SOTU's since Regan

Stay salty little girl.

What a terrible copypasta. Delete system 32 to erase that from ever having been on your clipboard.

"People who enter the United States without our permission are illegal aliens and illegal aliens should not be treated the same as someone who entered the country legally. When we use phrases like undocumented workers we convey a message to the American people that the government is not serious about combating illegal immigration, which the American people overwhelmingly oppose." - Chuck Schumer, Democratic Senate Minority Leader
Whatcha gotta say about this, donkey?

His speech was so good the Democrats conspired to park a garbage truck on some train tracks in an attempt to kill hundreds of Republican lawmakers.

You can't make this shit up.

Or this?....
"Those who enter the country illegally and those who employ them disrespect the rule of law and they are showing disregard for those who are following the law. We simply cannot allow people to pour into the United States undetected, undocumented, unchecked and circumventing the line of people who are waiting patiently, diligently, and lawfully to become immigrants into this country." ~ Barrack Obama

he did good - booted the citizenship stuff 12 years down the track - he has a genuine skill at articulating and delivering a simple yet powerful vision of patriotism that strongly resonates with people. Cute coast guard.Watch the version where they edit out the applause.Still preferred the inauguration one though - that was a brutal sledgehammer of a speech - he stuck that one right up the asses of all the previous incumbents

If that was actually the case then you'd know the minority party always sits there pouting like someone killed their puppy.

yeah it was pretty good.

Very satisfied senpai.
There should be a camera angle on EVERYTHING at all times.
Im talking some multi screen shiet.

Pasta or not
Good post
These fuckers should only be allowed to serve one year max. They sit there and get fat off tax payer money. They are not patriots. They do not love this country. They are shallow, soulless cunts who’s only concern is feeding their already overblown ego.

Not that bad. Not like last night. It was hilarious humiliation.

I liked the part where the niggers sat on their asses when trump announced the lowest black unemployment in recorded history.

He smashed it. which is why a certain senator made sure the night wasn't the only thing that got smashed.

Trump turned towards the Democratic Party and said, "I call upon all of us to set aside our differences, to seek out common ground, and to summon the unity we need to deliver for the people. This is really the key. These are the people we were elected to serve."
The Right immediately stood and applauded.
The Left sat looking amongst themselves. A small handful clapped. Who causes the division?

He did do a good job, although it felt like a middle of the road "safe" speech to make.

I liked his position on immigration. He basically affirmed that the free ride is over for these fucking spic leeches.

Only one thing bothered me, and that was the portion of the speech on military spending. Just reinforced the notion that this fucking country is constantly going to be at war in one form or another for the foreseeable future.

Overall a good speech, but still sort of bummed that "America First" doesn't seem to mean keeping us out of useless conflicts in shithole nations.

Schumer knew and he made credible threats about this attack before the event happened.

Pelosi was wearing a "time's up" pin at the SOTU. The truck that was parked on the tracks had the word TIME on it in big letters.

This was obviously orchestrated by agents of the DNC. This is nothing new for them. One of their own already shot a Republican lawmaker and tried to kill several others. They're just ramping up their plans now. The SOTU really hurt them. They're afraid and backed into a corner.

Fuck you, what possible reason could you have to defend these people after they’ve shown time and time again that they give fuck all about us?
Personally, I don’t think Trump started out his election campaign with the intention of winning. I do think it was for publicity, and I think once the ball got rolling he started to go along with it. But I do think, based upon his past interviews and what you hear in his candid speech, that he is at the very least somewhat genuine and if not then completely genuine in his beliefs and wanting to get our country back on track, and that’s far more than can be said about most other politicians in the last few decades. And yet here they are giving him the cold shoulder, for what exactly? It’s as if they see wanting to help the country as somehow a bad thing.

i think so. looked comfortable, had a great speech, ignored the dems, made the dems and black caucus look like assholes for sitting all the time.

Made the dems look like brats, so I guess so.

the dems showed there true colors hilarious they are like children who doesnt want to play anymore. they are shit teir.

Yeah better then nancy

P R O U D

That's what niggers do.

Rookie shills. Lol.
We are all laughing at you. Holy fuck you guys are obvious and you dont even know what gives you away.
Lurk more faggots. Or are you affraid you will be red pilled?

The absolute state of liberal denial.

Thanks for the hot thought Vlad.

Presidential/10
Great great optics for Trump.
Used the dems playbook of playing on people's emotions wonderfully.
Was definitely a speech aimed at those who havent been paying attention/those who only get their news from cnn/msnbc/local paper and thats it.
was a speech aimed at trying to unite people, and it showed the dems true colors.
Also, seems like republicans have seen the light.
I still hope the fake neocons and rinos get the rope too.
I think it will help Trump's normie perception

Lol forgot to change my name

I was quite impressed by the fact that Trump averaged only one lie every 4 and a half minutes throughout the speech. That's got to be a new record for him.

>Democrat
Not even a little subtle.

Hi Share Blue!!!!

What? You just woke? Where have you been the last 12 years+!

Oh, turn off your FUCKIN TV!

>Did he do a good job?

>In the sense that it was politically effective?
Yes. It was marvelous. Kennedy memorizing his speech before-hand and totally failing to actually act as rebuttal to the speech's talking points was even more glorious.

>In the sense that it was immune to actual critique?
Nope. The stock market rising and unemployment figures dropping do not mean the economy is healthy. We have record poverty levels, full time jobs are at a record low, and people are dropping out of the work force. Correlation =/= causation. Now, this isn't his fault, but it's a reality he's worming around, and he's veiling the truth.

Amnesty for 1.8 million illegal immigrants is something even the left was scared to approach, and no sane conservative wants this. His wall proposal is also likely to get dragged down in the courts and would be ineffective even if it manages to get built. (People can always just fly in, and cartels can start forging passports for money.) His immigration proposal is a feel-good, do nothing trap that will probably end up even worse than Reagan's.

He relied too heavily on personal anecdotes, rather than data, and pulled the classic "I invited an upstanding citizen who survived X tragedy, and helped rebuild their community. -- Everybody clap." Obama was guilty of this as well, so at this point it's an annoying precedent, although it should also be noted that this is textbook political propaganda.

The tax bill is great.
His infrastructure proposal was great.
That North Korean dissident was GREAT.

It was a political disaster for the Dems, so one can guess how the political climate will shift in the short-term.

Absolutely ungrateful.

It was an excellent speech. He played it somewhat safe in terms of avoiding negativity (although he BTFO the kneelers in the NFL, which was choice) and instead chose to focus on how incredible the American people are and his commitment to them. I think "together we can do anything" might become his "ask not what your country can do for you" moment.

75% of Americans approved the speech. He did a good job.

Oh and he also got the word "storm" in there in a way that made my dingle tingle.

...why's he got that thousand yard stare?

So many articles suggesting he lied every 4 and a half minutes. It's all due to Obama you dumb fucks. T. Liberals all over my facebook

As compared to Obama who averaged 3 lies every second.

On another note Multiculturalism:
Hang the nigger (black culture)
Beat him like a pinata (mexican culture)

I was gonna put that it’s not like I haven’t known this for a while, just the fact that it was so blatantly on display is what hit me like a brick, but it was a long wordy and ultimately pointless rant anyway lol I just went with what felt good

Same old bullshit from the bullshitter of the century.