A war breaks out between israel and the muslim states and you have to pick a side.who do you choose?

a war breaks out between israel and the muslim states and you have to pick a side.who do you choose?

Muslim states for sure.

Yids.
As much as I despise them I want Arabs dead and gone.

Full NBC warfare if needed.

My side, my people, my country.

FPBP

FUCK ISRAEL

why pick a side? let them kill eachother

wait untill the end of war
nuke the winner

Both, supply arms to losing side and prolong the conflict long as possible.

unironically israel, and i hope they fucking annihilate every islamic caliphate; infact i hope this actually happens

Be neutral and don't let the fuckers into my country

I want the jews gone, without them the arabs aren't really a problem

The Persians, for the lulz

> Kikes and Mudlsimes start fighting
> Mudslimes eventually overrun the kikes, gas Tel Aviv
> kikes go full Sampson option, turn Mideast into glass
> Russia makes some noise about "their Arab allies" and nukes Israel to ash

Why aren't we funding this

we are, unironically

...kinda what the whole middle east thing is about now

Israel. I did it for the milkers.

Israel wins.

Sell weapons to both and watch them die

Muslims
Hi Shylock

this is the only correct answer

they all should get fucked. maybe christanity too.
white pride world wide

muslim and agree that if they wipe them all out then we will leave them in peace.

>Supporting the heebs

So like the Iran-Iraq war?

I sit back and crack open a beer and eat some porkchops while I enjoy the show. Maybe do some surf and turf with butter-braised veal and poached crawfish.

Exactly.

Neither.

zionists outed

If we could bag the lot of them, then all's fine and dandy. Get rid of all "human" life south of the Alps and east of the Oder-Neisse-line and I'm a happy guy.

invest in some military-equipment companys

Nuclear holocaust

I like the way you think, Brugerfriend.

You arent fooling anyone Cohen.

Like fuck I have to choose a side.
All I have to do is line up my troops on both boarders, to 'make sure the war doesn't spill over onto someone elses territory',
Wait for the victor to be declared.
Annihilate all survivors.

as a male i actually wouldn't mind an Arab lifestyle so yeah i would definitely go against the Jews

Depends who started it and why.

I sell arms to both sides and hope for their mutual destruction

What state. Saudis, Egypt and UAE are allied with Israel

Google samson option, my dear goy friend. The middle east will turn to glass if those insane sand monkeys try anything of that sort.

But kike, see

Problem is. They run over to Europe.

This

>a self contained jewish ethnostate who love the west
>one billion goatloving mudslims who hate the west

what a hard choice

>Killing yourself
Yes yes yes wonderful we need to speed this up.

That’s not what OP asked.

yea and you wont survive either. pakistan has nukes and turkey lost 4 nukes which america still cant find.

"Lost" they gave them to their iranian friends.

They want war along with saudis with Iran. Iran is under dog by supporting them you help fight israel and saudi arabia.

Both sandniggers and kikes glassed?
Please execute Samson plan now goddamnit

Islam is cancer.

Jews are AIDS.

We're closer to finding cure for AIDS.

So Israel it is.

Iran is friends with India, not Pakistan

Muslims in muslim countries pose pretty much 0 threat to us. Israel on the other hand serves as a command center for global jewry and lobbies our governments to fight wars for them. The choice is beyond obvious.

Are you a nigger? Turkey supposedly lost their nukes. Re-read the chain of comments.

Option 3: grab some popcorn, a blanket and get comfy. Dafuq would I choose a side. Let the heads of the hell-hound beast bite eachother.

Muslim states. We get them to think we're on their side, they invade Israel, Israel triggers Sampson option, Pakistan goes apeshit, and the entire Middle East is completely destroyed.

Israel because as long as Israel exists, the Juden have some place to go when they get kicked out.

Turkey? You said Pakistan. Also you stole nuclear secrets from USA

I choose both
by that I mean selling faulty weapons to both

>Kicked out
That's not what's going to happen.

>What site?
Bestgore. Can't wait.

They all are subhuman. I won't interfere. Let them kill each other.

Holy shit I'm actually talking to an either illiterate or dyslexic sand nigger living in europe. How about you go back over to syria and protect your people? Fucking hell.

are you playing stupid?

there are nukes in turkey but they are not under turkeys control.

this
they only peaceful way to end the jewish menace is for them to live in a country and learn to be normal again.

rome fucking up ancient israel is bar none the biggest mistake in human history.

Oh good. Can't wait for the kurds to do their part of the deal.

None, just sit back and watch them fucking annihilate each other

It wouldn't be a war. Israel would turn the middle East into glass. They were outnumbered in 67 and pulled off a miracle w/o nukes.

They already won desu

israel

I don't think it would be that easy for them now. All the ME countries have hardware from the ruskies etc now. While I do still think we have the tech edge as a whole, to be delusional about Ruski is suicidal. It has caught up to ours significantly in areas, even surpassing in some. Jews depend on us for hardware, ntm they have older hardware. Hardware that the new ruski hardware was designed to counter. The jews would not have it as nearly as easy this time. If America stayed out of it they might even loose.

>It has caught up to ours significantly in areas, even surpassing in some
It has exported none of that to the Arabs.
Most of their equipment is still trash T-72's and other old cold war shit. Only the Saudis and Turks have any kind of chance of surviving.

Israel

muslims

Take the traditional jewish third position and sell both of them weapons whiel thet destroy each other
I hope the irony isnt lost on them

I hate to say this, but Israel.
Israel's continued existence crushes the muslim spirit.
If Israel falls, they'll try to take us out next.
Since by that time we're already 56% muslim, we're gonna have to break some rules if we want to win.

Does that include Turkey? If yes, I'll join the Israeli forces.

Wew

thanks for the refugees and wars and isis bibi. zion comes from above. muslims are actually semites. are more respectful of Christians. dont ban them from immigrating and etc. and are not considered fake or called a synagogue of satan. didnt kill God. etc etc

/thread

how was he wrong

Stealthily nuke the entire region into glass, pretend not to know what happened.

nukes dont exist

muslim states

See im less confident in that. In 67 that main advantage was the air power. Our air power advantage is not what it used to be and the jews are not rocking our newest shit yet like the f-22 or even the export version of the 35. What I am getting at is their air power advantage is no longer the juggernaut it was in 67 and they could vastly change the circumstances of a conflict. Air power domination is how you have a 7 day war.

Look if it were me I'd turn the entire region into testing grounds for prolonged nuclear exposure, but I'm supposed to pick a side.

Muslim states ofc any fag here saying they would support Israel deserves to be sent to a concentration camp

fake

None. Invade and make the whole ME an homogeneous christian nation.

Not Lebanon,Syria,Palestine,Jordan

I'd support Israel

Arabs will run to Europe you brainlet. How can one be so stupid? No wonder you guys get blacked so hard.

this.

>make the whole ME an homogeneous christian nation

Is that another word for Byzantium?

he's right

>Muslim states
>brainletwojack.gif
Saudi Arabia and allies are pro-Israel. Outside of Iran all the anti-Israel states are secular.

I'd choose whichever side was winning and leak information to the other until both parties are completely broken and weary with war.
Then we mop up the stragglers. Hail victory.

Not only does Israel have the F35, they are the only country allowed to customize the software by Lockheed Martin

You guys know that if we support the Arabs there will be less immigrants right ? Oh and we can send all the rapefugees back to Africa and the Middle East meanwhile the remaining Jews will be sent to Madagascar under the supervision of a New SS

I second that option. Keep the conflict going as long as possible for maximum loss of semitic life.

The Muslims. Then we wipe out the Muslims once they've eliminated Israel.

Will have less immigrants * my bad