More translations soon

More translations soon.

Do you think they made Jizz sexy enough or did they fail?

I want him

Sales out by the way
v5 59,769
v6 76,446

Jizz is the least sexy character to me. He's a failed caricature of sexiness, just leave 10/5 eros to Piggy.

Agreed that Fairy has far better taste than shitty fucking meme-tier daddykink and that he happily powerbottoms for big thick Kazakh dick.

Bike's probably cute as fuck when it's his turn to bottom, I bet he's surprisingly sensitive/reactive.

Sitting in coach gear is not as exciting as sticking his ass out, but the pain Jon is miles better.

Piggy is true eros not Jizz.

I agree, which is a shame and disgrace considering what they wanted to do with him. Does Tatenaka even know how laughable that buttslap was, or is he truly that out of touch with what females find sexy?

I hope v5 gets over 60

>or is he truly that out of touch with what females find sexy?

Probably this. Have you ever heard the average male's assumption of what women find sexy?

Do we have an estimated release date? I saw something about fall 2017 but I hope that he's released later. I have already invested 10k in his butt for October.

>Yamamoto: I created JJ because I wanted a character type that falls into a "mentally a musclehead" category.
>JJ entered Toronto University as a top student, off season participates in charity activities.
>His girlfriend is his HS classmate, but as a devout Christian, premarital sex is a no-no - they're in a pure relationship
>He often says JJ this, JJ that in conversations and in general only talks about himself.
>Even if he nods with understanding as someone speaks, he soon butts in and changes the topic to himself.
>JJ talked to Otabek in ep10 b/c he found it sad that his old rinkmate was alone - couldn't leave him out of kindness of his heart.
>Even when people find him overbearing, JJ believes he is doing a good deed, so it doesn't bother him.

>Hiramatsu: JJ could be considered a good catch if he just shut up. (laughs)

>Yamamoto: His girlfriend is his HS classmate, but as a devout Christian, premarital sex is a no-no - they're in a pure relationship.

I knew it.

>Hiramatsu: JJ could be considered a good catch if he just shut up. (laughs)

I want to see Piggy's GEM soon, my patience has a limit.

>anal doesn't count
>it's only vaginal that's sinful before marriage
>really anal is fine
>it's okay
>Jesus would forgive us even if it's not fine because it's JJ style

That's what kind of "pure" relationship they're in

Hopefully by the end of the year.

He probably thinks he's jesus christ at this point.

>Yuuri's eyebrows are in a slanted ハ shape, but turn sharp when he competes
Kawaii

I hope Megahouse pull their shit together for Piggy.

I also want Suwabe to do an ad for Piggy's fig like he did for Viktor and talk about how sexy he is.

That's a lot of bullying that girl didn't translate kek

Is faggot still an insult when they are faggots?

I fucking knew she omitted shit after that "don't reply to this saying Otabek deserved bronze" remark

>We based Yuuri on a typical Japanese body: he doesn't have long legs, wide shoulders or a spectacular butt, but going with Kubo's drawings, I gave him long arms and bony hands

Hey, don't diss the pig ass. It's cute and plump. Baldy worships that pretty nip posterior daily.

>Yamamoto: First, I wanted a Kazakh skater to be a dark horse of the GPF and that's how Otabek was born.
>Yamamoto: There are many Russians in Kazakhstan and Russian is the official language so I thought Otabek could easily be friends with Yurio.
>Yamamoto: Some Kazakh skaters are known to train in Russia, so the bit where Otabek participated in Yakov's camp and became fascinated with Yurio came to me naturally.
>Yamamoto: We created many qualities that Yurio finds cool in Otabek outside of skating - such as riding a bike and DJing.

She's a buttblasted JJfag, what did you expect?

>Yamamoto: (On Chris) I wanted to create a character who would share popularity with Viktor, a character overflowing with masculine charm.
>I wanted Chris to have this showy sexiness in him like an ice dancer, so he's one of the taller single skaters in the series.
>It was so difficult to show a sexy man type of a character, as there aren't many visual symbols associated with it
>I am hoping to one day establish a new frontier of male sexiness.
>Hiramatsu: Chris has a sturdy body, and the most emphasized butt in the whole series.
>Tatenaka: I poured all of my drawing skills into that scene where Chris grabs and lifts his butt while skating. (laughs)
>Tatenaka: Until halfway both his arms and butt are raised, and then arms go up, butt goes down, which is how I showed the butt's bounciness

>Unconsciously, Viktor is lonely, without anyone of similar circumstances, without anyone he could empathize together with.
>Viktor didn't yearn for someone to understand him; he didn't see it as a problem, but also didn't realize how lonely he was
>Yuuri is not the only one who became stronger by experiencing love - through Yuuri, Viktor learned new feelings and grew stronger
AI desu

>Fairy literally has his own husbando tailormade just for him as if in a fujofactory run by SayoKubo

My heart.

Is it because it's not firm and muscular like Bald's? Piggy still has a cushy and soft ass that would probably make a nice pillow.

>There are many Russians in Kazakhstan and Russian is the official language so I thought Otabek could easily be friends with Yurio
>Some Kazakh skaters are known to train in Russia

Confirm what many were thinking about how close both countries were.

>and became fascinated with Yurio

That's a nice way of saying "realized he was gay as fuck"

>Yamamoto: All Seung-Gil does is training, and has no interest in things beyond skating.
>Yamamoto: To create a contrast with his personality, for his SP, I went with a passionate mambo.
>Yamamoto: The idea to have him count his score as he skates during competition came from Kubo.
Hiramatsu: Because of his personality, I always draw him alone in the back of group images, but he still looks into the camera. (laughs)

Bike would be top-tier qt when he bottoms for his Fairy. Fairy would probably get really cheeky and lovingly tease him about it too.

I want them to kiss, lads. I want them to hold hands.

>came to me naturally

This is really sweet. Like they didn't just force BikeFairy so Fairy could have a friend like some naysayers tried to argue, but Bike's fascination came naturally and then they started building upon it.

Victor ;_;

>I challenged myself to create a character everyone would look at and find handsome, moreso than in my previous works.
>Viktor's hair is silver, with some lighter streaks. At first I also thought about giving him a hair that looks silver, but once you see it from up close, turns out to be blond hair with many streaks of white hair
All this trouble over hair color

>I wanted Viktor's face to be recognizable in gag scenes and so gave him a heart-shaped mouth This is something straight out of the shojo manga era of "Tokimeki Tonight" or "Ohayo! Spank" (laughs)
>That aspect of him where he worries about his receding hairline, you know, where it goes slightly above the sweet spot?
> I wanted the viewers to watch it with a beating heart and confuse that feeling with falling in love. A suspension bridge effect.(haha)
>suspension bridge effect
Kek what does that even mean. Yes I felt burning gap more enough to squeeze my heart, but what the heck, Kubo?

>Yamamoto: All Seung-Gil does is training, and has no interest in things beyond skating.

It's sad to be a Gook

Meme stats

>Minami

>minami
>experience with girls 5/5
SLUT

Minami is not a virgin while JJ is.

> Viktor's posture is beautiful and adds to his brilliance; he sports a magnificent butt and long limbs
Does Hiramatz have homo tendencies? Did Eva corrupt him?

>Gook
>5/5 math

Das racis

>Georgi
>unrequited love ridiculously off the charts

Stop.

>Minami
>experience with girls 5/5

HET SLUT

CUNT
DESTROYER

>public morals 1/5
I can't believe it not zero. Proud of your restraint, Jizz.

>Cooperativeness: 0/5

Bald is a shit confirmed

>tfw Minami is a slut

>Yamamoto: To protect his sis, Michele tries to be threatening to scare off others. This doesn't work on Emil, so they're on good terms.
>Kubo: As an Italian who cares about appearance, I made him look like he visits a hairdresser once every two weeks.
>Kubo: But I also wanted to add something non-Italian to him, hence the pretty dark personality.
>Hiramatsu: Michele also would be a good catch if he shut up.

b-but he was pure

I want them to get married and take care of Dedushka and raise Puma Tiger Scorpion's kittens when they retire and then have baby fairy catbears of their own.

I like this better than the GEM figure.

Russian's fate

Hiramatsu taking names left and right

>Hiramatsu: Michele also would be a good catch if he shut up
Kek

>Fairy with his hair down and that perfect smokey eye.

Fuck, he looks like even more of a filthy but pure semen demon. I love the manbun too though.

>Yamamoto: Emil is rarely scared and there is nothing two-faced about his personality; he doesn't feel too down when he makes mistakes which means he can still grow and become strong

Emil is a good boy.

He was one of my favorites when they released the character designs, why did no one stop SayoKubo from doing the terrible siscon subplot?

>Kubo: At the beginning Yamamoto was talking about making Emil the most handsome out of the European skaters, but I completely forgot. (haha)

He's still handsome.

It's all right the Piggy and his family will save him with the power of ai. Unfortunately it is too late to undo some damage from Bald's willfullness.

Press F to pay respects to Yakov's hair.

He's not your standard card game boy. I love it.

Emil is cute! Cute!

>Minami
SLUT

>kubo
>I completely forgot

>bald Fairy

>Kubo: I googled "Czech, male" and based Emil on one of the first pictures I found.

So, this is what I found

She made Michele the most handsome and Emil the cutest. All is well with this case of forgot.jpg.

Just showing a preview for the future.

Is it weird if I think Kubo has a really pretty mouth area? Like she's cute in general but I think her mouth is shaped nicely.

Everyone's going to be googling this shit now kek

>I hope Megahouse pull their shit together for Piggy.
A vain hope.

I hope for better figures from other companies and a Baldfat pair skate figure one day.

Kek. I was too ashamed to google "handsome Kazakh men" to see if Otabek could be real, yet the madwoman has already been there.

Victor pls go, they wrote you out of being Fairy's long lost dad a long time ago.

I don't believe Tatenaka.

> I was too ashamed to google "handsome Kazakh men" to see if Otabek could be real,

I almost did that too

>googling 3DPD

You should be too ashamed.

Toy's Works' figs will probably be shit. How much Alter likes money? Can we expect something for the Wonfes?

MINAMI WAS THE PLAYBOY ALL ALONG

Maybe Hiramatz is just homo for Bald and insults Piggy out of spite.

How can he be so pure? I can't handle this.

>Yamamoto: Georgi believes in his artistry and so, tends to go on a rampage when it comes to expressing himself. (laughs)
>Kubo: Georgi believes in his aesthetic sense too much and during practices tries to make himself appear beautiful by wearing a tank-top.
>Kubo: No one wants to copycat that from him, though. (laughs) He's the lonely artist kinda type.

>The suspension bridge effect is a "misattribution of arousal", in which someone experiences the effects of fear of a physical danger while meeting someone, and mistakenly believes that the other person is the cause of their physical responses (such as elevated heart rate, shortness of breath
???¿¿?¿?¿

>unrequited
I'm afraid the Witch will not hold his newfound love for long

Have some bootleg merch.

>Minami potential 5/5
He's going to be a World Champion someday and slay even more pussy. Ganba, Minami!

>Yuuri is not the only one who became stronger by experiencing love - through Yuuri, Viktor learned new feelings and grew stronger
This is the last thing I want to read before dying

SayoKubo crushing prejudices since 2016

I'm so happy for Bald even though Pig is a Hitler sometimes.

I want these. Half pontytail braid Allegro Appasionato Fairy a best.

>Yamamoto: Guang-Hong is good friends with Leo and Phichit because off-season he participates in training camps in America.
>Yamamoto: Because of this, Guang-Hong is into American celebs and buys tons of Western clothes in America, too.
>Kubo: Guang-Hong is the type to delete stuff he posted online after losing badly - his moods are in full swing when affected by SNS.(laughs)

He didn't look half bad in that tank top actually.

Kubo typed it in Japanese of course.
チェコ人 男性

So there are no listings of individual personal bests? Aw.

>Chris
>1/5 public morals
My fucking sides

Yeah they'll be shit no doubt. I don't wanna get my hopes up, but can't help dreaming of skating Vitya in full costumed glory.

>Yuuri's diet is broccoli and bean sprouts.

I can die happy if Vitya gets a detailed, high quality fig like Idolshit gets. I think I want it more than my husbando getting a fig and I feel ashamed.

>no interest in things beyond skating
And homewrecking.

Kubo gave me an eyebrow fetish among other things.