Boku no Hero Academia

Damn it, I'm always late for the threads and they die out just when I get in. Anyway, can we have another Boku no Hero Academia thread?

I just recently got into the series and I love it, it's original and charming and has a great setting. Also was I the only one who was convinced All Might would die in the USJ arc? So many death flags man. I was completely ready for it to happen, even though I really didn't want him to die. I can't have been the only one, right? The mangaka did that on purpose, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

bokunoheroacademia.wikia.com/wiki/Isamu_High
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Best dad. Best DILF

>who was convinced All Might would die in the USJ arc? So many death flags man.
I don't know how far along you are, but let's just say that the death flags won't stop coming.

I want to fuck all the moms

Only if you tell me what this kids quirk is.

Seriously, it looks like he just has a mech suit that shoots rockets.

I just finished the first season of the anime and I'm about to watch the second season. I have a feeling he'll die, or at least fully lose his powers and become irrelevant to the story. But it just took me completely by surprise that he didn't die during the USJ arc. It was all set up for him to die and for Deku to carry the torch, but it seems like All Might'll be around for a bit longer.

Why is she so based, anons

Why would he die that early though? It wouldn't have made sense at all.

She's not

Patrician taste

>tfw no extremely competitive gf to do stuff with

it's hurts.

Creati was made to be bullied

Is her ultimate attack shoving her fist up your ass then expanding it?

which heroes could defeat several trained men with guns?

deku is pretty much out.

I didn't know how long the manga was running when I watched those episodes. I thought the first season would end with All Might's death, and then the second season would see the repercussions of that. But now I see that both seasons only cover about half(?) of the manga.

He's the only one that isn't immediately apparent from his school

bokunoheroacademia.wikia.com/wiki/Isamu_High

He has kinda pretty eyes don't you think?

Kirishima, Tetsu, literally anyone with some kind of hardening quirk

How ugly someone must be to think that the frog is attractive?

literally every girl is cute

Is Navel Laser Quirkless?

Kirishima is not a girl. He's a manly man

Or is he the cutest girl of all?

I think his eyes are what make him look like a girl sometimes. Like, see this chart. If I didn't know those are his, I would have thought his eye belonged to a girl

Tsu is best girl

Girls don't get hard

>Everyone has a Iphone but Ochako, who has a flip phone
Its the little details

He does have nice eyes

okay but

I thought Japan was so autistic they all had flippones, since they hate change?

Why are so many quirks and heroes focused on fighting when rescue quirks (Recovery girl's healing or Ragdoll's search) would be more usefull in a society where almost all crime was eliminated by AllMight?

Tsu is cute
But ochako is the cutest

Because All Might won't be there forever.

I believe their flip phones were quite a bit better than the ones we were familiar with, imagine if they kept making the motorola razer better

Todo can make a wall of ice and attack them.

I think the posture ruines her

his quirk is money

not half a little closer to a third. the most recent episode ended in the 40s and the chapter coming out this week is 142 and the series has a lot more it can still do. We're in for a long ride.

>deku is pretty much out.
He is not out.

Why does Sup Forums seem to hate Momo?

Oh really? That's good to hear. I seems like a popular series and the setting does lend itself to a lengthy ride I think. Unless they've already brought out the big bad and have to come up with another one afterwards, which is rarely done right.

Could not reply because the thread died
I never said I was shipping them though retard. I am 99% sure that you are a Deku x Ochako shipper. But if Deku x Tsuyu of all pairings trigger you this much even though they are good friends because "muh lack of interest in the MC". You are worse than most shipperfags.

she has a powerful quirk yet uses it like a child.

1.You can use Quirks in many ways. Heroes don't only fight, they also rescue. But there are some specialized in one or the other. Doesn't mean they can't eventually do both eventually.
2.All Might doesn't do everything.

It's by far the second biggest thing in WSJ rn so it has no reason to not go for a long time. It's a quick read to get caught up on the manga too took me like a day after the newest episode.

>A
>FUCKING
>STICK

Vocal minority since the fight with Tokoyami in the anime.

Where is this from?

>Tokoyami

Will he always be Bakugou's bitch?

Reminder there is absolutely nothing wrong with a good old fashioned stick beating

Except when you can create pretty much anything.
Hell, a lantern would've been a better option against tokoyami.

>It's by far the second biggest thing in WSJ rn
Really? First still being One Piece I imagine? I don't read a lot of WSJ since Bleach ended, and I don't want to read Gintama, just rather wait for the anime adaptation of the final arc.

But yeah, a quick wikipedia search already shows me it has two spin-off manga which is a good sign. It really does seem to be quite popular.

As for the pacing, it looks like we can see a 1-cour anime season every year which is really good. It's also done by Bones, a much better studio than say Studio Pierrot who does a lot of long-running manga adaptations.

I wouldn't say I hate her, dislike is more of an appropriate word. But if you ask me why I dislike her, Momo is incredibly bland and boring to watch. Simple as that. Even the chapters where she shines leaves no huge impact or whatsoever since her overall character is just boring. Even the shitposter from Class B is more entertaining to watch.

Hm I wonder why. Because she IS a child basically? And understanding molecular structure of things is a bit harder than OH MY CREATION QUIRK

She didn't know that at the time

Because you touch yourself at night.

There is when you're on the defensive the entire time and you hinge your offensive turn around upon a fucking stick

Boring, useless, and there are cuter girls.

This is from Training of the Dead: Best OVA

>Create a sheet capable of insulating against a gorillion volts
>Be unable to create a gun to shoot niggers in the dick
She's still a qt tho

OVA 2. Link in the previous thread.

Why are people so hung up on a fight that happened 2 years ago and was before Momo's character development? She's better now

>6/5 intelligence stat
>Best name should she could come up with was Creati

>And understanding molecular structure of things is a bit harder than OH MY CREATION QUIRK
Yeah, from what I gather her Quirk works kinda like Alchemy in Fullmetal Alchemist. You've got to know your stuff before you can make stuff appear out of nowhere.

DUMB NIGGER REEE Creating a shield with high resistance made of one same molecule is 50505043950 times easier than something complex like gun

That was before the new moves.

It's all a meme.

animefags

That's just embarrassing.

She is a child but thats a pretty shit excuse considering her classmates are the same age and do their best to bring out as much as they can out of their quirks

>You made a tracker and then had someone else do the actual tough part and put it on the nomu!
Truly an hero

>everyone who dislikes momo are just memers/animefags!
Sorry but not everyone here likes your bland and boring waifu

>Why are people so hung up on a fight that happened 2 years ago and was before Momo's character development?
Anime. And there is that one Dekufag salty because she called him naive.

She's better but not great.

I do like her better with her hair down though.

The ova pushes him way too much especially considering how shitty he did in several of the training exercises.

Anyone else dislike the dude with the gross 6 arms and fleshy webbing who can put his eyes, ears, mouth (or dick if he wanted to) at the end of each arm?
I'm still early on in the series and maybe he becomes a bro later on but I dislike his design and his Quirk form is frankly disgusting.

Ok now you are just trolling. All Might himself is telling her she's worthy of being a hero

Anyone got that Villain league disney world trip picture?

>hating on a great design
I'm sorry I don't have shit taste.

He does well in training exercises though. Only times he didn't was the first time against Deku.

Shouji? Dude, he's such a bro. You will certainly like him if you continue the series, I promise you. Or at least don't dislike him

Why is the OVA so poorly animated

google it next time

Does any of her classmates need to understand molecular structure of things?
That's what I thought.
Also I'm pretty sure she well fucking redeemed herself with flashbangs, bands she used to tie Aizawa and a gps tracker

t. Bakufujo

Momo hate is a meme. And thanks to people like you it stuck here.

People are just memeing "She's shit" because she's not using it the way their fucking heacanon OCs would.

Is Bakugo the mary sue appeal character?

Can someone repost the link for the 2nd OVA?

I think this season is an indicator for 2 cours per year will be the new pace. With the current pace, they'll adapt 50 chapters this season, and 48 or so chapters will be released every year.

Unless Hori dies, Bones isn't gonna be catching up to the manga anytime soon.

>Y-Youre a fujo!
Man, it's as if all the haters can only think of one weak insult.

Doesn't change the fact that she's shit at being a hero tho

(You)

Don't let this OVA lie to you. Bakuogu does loses in the manga. Hell, one of the reasons he's not in this arc is because he lost an Exam because of his shitty attitude