What did Sup Forums think of this Chinese cartoon

I thought it was pretty fun

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iDD8odQvA4w
youtube.com/watch?v=xiey7UzW6zs
youtube.com/watch?v=fN-wVMJkOnE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jA5GVsZSiu8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7UBhGp0vBhA
youtube.com/watch?v=eA0JVAeSibc&ebc=ANyPxKpTAsPetIHVG-TLGCz4E9uXpnA-It1uDzZbU_7e4fwFn6vpajUkk6fHlPpryvEQ-R3vLdYD
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>China makes best anime of the season
How will Weebs ever recover?

>it's another chinkshit shilling thread made by that one faggot
Just fuck off already.

samefag please kys

>made by that one faggot
>samefag

Who?
This is literally my first time making a thread on Sup Forums in months, just wanted to know what people thought of the anime since I just finished it last night.

Is Chinese anime frowned upon here or something?

No but this kind of shilling is. Every OP for this series written pretty much the same. Then the obvious deflection about no never, first time.

It's okay series but I enjoy the novel more since anime cuts out way too much from the actual cheese juggling (combat).

Yes. Same with korean novels.
It doesn't even matter if it's good or not. Prejudice is just too strong.

>Notes: Bayi subbed 1-3 & 6-7, Weeb subbed 4 & 8-12, and Blahsubs subbed episode 5.
I have been waiting for subs

I think you should take your disgusting shit-taste and fuck off.

>chinese anime
>anime
Do you enjoy being retarded?

Are you autistic enough to care about semantics?

This goes to Sup Forums

Yes and it should, this board is for japanese shit only.

NotAsuna is the best girl.

This kills the weeaboo

It was dogshit.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that this is the anime and manga board where your knockoffs don't belong. Must be evil racism instead.

>anime
But that's wrong, idiot. Maybe try lurking until you have at least a basic understanding of the most basic of terms. Holy shit.

>korean
>novel
Shit goes to /lit/

I see now that making this thread was a mistake.

If you lurked moar you would have know already.

>2012
>mods mattering on Sup Forums at all

This is a user moderated board for a reason, and thats why its so good.

>implying 90% of Sup Forums users arent complete retards

>go to /lit/ with weaboo novels
Yeah, fuck off, mate. Would you send LNs there too?
Did you visit /lit/ even once? Pseudo-intellectuals there will try to derail and shitpost the shit out of this kind of threads.
Remember "Naruto is anime" threads on Sup Forums? It would be 10 times worse.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iDD8odQvA4w

>tfw America is fucking backward compared to China
>tfw that city is Shinkai-level IRL

WTF CHINA I LOVE YOU NOW

>korean novel
>Sup Forums anime & manga
And how the fuck do you think those "korean novel" fit here?

Fuck off to /jp/ like the rest of LN, easy.

> how "korean novel" fit here
Easily. Same as weaboo LNs.
Some korean weaboo novels (e.g. Dungeon Defense) are like miles ahead of typical japanese shit.

/jp/ is only generals now. Onaholes, jav, gravure, baby metal.
Try to make a thread about some obscure weaboo shit and maximum you will get one "kuso thread" reply in 5 hours.

>weaboo LNs
Like what? i never seen any western LN on Sup Forums

Woah, I never realized how beautiful China looked. Always just thought of it as some dirty, overcrowded and over polluted place.

I also love how the McDonalds featured in the show embraced it and decorated itself after the show.

Light novel are mostly japanese.

Not anime

>Always just thought of it as some dirty, overcrowded and over polluted place
I mean. A majority of it still is.

So how it is weaboo LNs?
>japan
>weaboo
?

>nobody knows who he was but he appeared on the very first esports of their game last 10 years ago

???

best anime this season
best op this season
best ending this season
best girl this season.

it made this season bearable.

She's alright I guess

Sup Forums directs us to Sup Forums

Shit approved by the CCP = instant boycott.

user, I don't understand what you're trying to say.
Are you talking about how he wasn't recognized in person despite being a famous esports player? It was explained that he didn't really make any public appearances so not many people knew what he looked like. At least, that's how they explained it.

Then "us" goes to /trash/ then

Pretty cool.

I always thought that the setting looked like a bit of Hangzhou. Especially that Pagoda on the hill and the lake.

Hangzhou and Suzhou were always beautiful cities in ancient China as well, were a lot of imperial waifus come from.

I agree with everything you just said.

Reminder that MMOs are dying and there is no point in making anime about it.

Season 2 when?

>4:40
>Actually saying JK

Chinese weebs, man.

Why haven't the MC boned his blonde friend yet?
She's clearing asking for it.

They should make some Taiwanese anime instead. Where's the Legend of the Sun Knight animation?

That's what western media wants you to think, since acknowledging China's largely successful modernization means that all the decades of western containment and attempts to overthrow them didn't work.

Chinks are ugly.

I would fund that. Or even better, a Tibetan one. One about how the Tibetans get shot at view when they try to escape.
youtube.com/watch?v=xiey7UzW6zs

its amazing really how much quality went in the,

youtube.com/watch?v=fN-wVMJkOnE

>weaboo
>japanese
what?

>open video
>wong shang suck wing shai shick
>close video
The fuck is wrong with this ugly language.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jA5GVsZSiu8

It's over.

>chink speak

Any English or other language dub? Can't stand their Chinese dialect because its sounds pretty weird compared with the dialect in my country.

Kek.

Feels good to see some mountain niggers feeling the wrath of imperial might. I just hope we will get their CIA handlers as well and send then feels first back to Langley.

>posting shit from nip blog
>making video about it
Such inferior complex

Hey guys, can we talk about American Manga?

Of course, this is a Sup Forums thread, you can talk about anything here, dear user.

Shitposting aside, I might give this a try. I remember somebody comparing this to Game of thrones.

Yeah, I was really pleasantly surprised by the quality too when I first started watching.

Everything looked gorgeous, especially the action scenes.

>I remember somebody comparing this to Game of thrones
How? what?

That's traced from anime too.They have done that for many popular anime.

>MMORPG
>compared to GoT

I've watched neither, but I find this irrational from what I've heard of both series.

>next episode on chink shit
>king avatar the game of throne of cartoon

I mean in terms of writing and world building.

Oh, so they even ripped Game or Thrones off? They really have no shame.

I... what?
It has absolutely nothing in common with GoT.

It is worth a watch though.

>I mean in terms of writing and world building
What the fuck?

Actual animes would trace from 3D models ya know. DAZ3D, poser, whatever virtual doll is CGPersia's favourite today. If you can pose or model 3D there is no need to actually learn anatomy or to have books and books of references and hard angles can be drawn without the box method.

Nah, it's not GoT.

But it is a well made show about the realities of e-sports, with all the bitches and whores, as well as commercial interests clashing with the love for the game.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7UBhGp0vBhA

>I mean in terms of writing and world building.

No, I still don't get it. Comparing two totally different genres for their world building sounds ridiculous.

>weabbo LN fanfiction
>writing and world building
How the hell? it not like GoT is a good literature but fucking how?

The design is a blend of many already existing characters.

It's bait, the chink thinks all amerifats (all Sup Forums) love GoT and will immediately have a look because it's like a guarantee of quality.
Low, losy, obvious chink bait based on a lie. Nothing surprising when they fake their own fucking RICE.

Reported for racism, dumb nigger

Unironically the best show of the season.

Obvious Fate rippoff. Like this other very recognizable rippoff.

>the realities of e-sports
>chink mary sue account got hacked and people crying about it
>chink mary sue can clear the hardest dungeon and kill bunch of max lvl chink gamer with his lvl 1 characters
>whoah girl gamer not a camwhore
>whaoh gamer are such deep and complex creature
In reality, chink can't even make a average video game.

Reported to the UN for using the n-word, you fucking faggot.

Obligatory post complaining about how ZTJ got such a QUALITY adaptation in comparison.

Also, I've been watching Fighter of the Destiny. It's so vastly different from the source material that I'd hardly recognize it without previous knowledge.

You should read my review on MAL.

Goddamn that's fucking ear cancer.

Truth hurts eh?

>UN

Can't tell if you're trolling or if you're just an assmad lil nigger

My god chink voices are fucking ugly and the shitty bootleg Jrock song can't even help it.

And when they try, it has to be CCP approved.

Next, a game game where you have to shoot the Dalai Lama.

wheres my jap dub?

The only Chinese """anime""" that I want to come out is this shit because the visuals look good.

>youtube.com/watch?v=eA0JVAeSibc&ebc=ANyPxKpTAsPetIHVG-TLGCz4E9uXpnA-It1uDzZbU_7e4fwFn6vpajUkk6fHlPpryvEQ-R3vLdYD

And everything is even more previsible than in anime. Unbearable but only normal when you know it's an unoriginal patchwork of anime ripoffs.

Only casuals like you use MAL.

After seeing a mix of hate/praise like in this thread it seemed to me that people were bashing it only because it was chinese and it was actually a good series, so I tried it.
Do not make the same error, it's wish fullfilment of the worst kind, gary stu is usually overused but the MC is somewhat near the level of mahouka.
If you watch it you can expect the same recycled animations every episode and at least half of the episode being people sucking MC's dick.
Do not be tricked by the praise here, chinese or not the show is shit.

>MMORPG story where MC is competitive

You were asking for it.

I've heard it's like SAO but good

>says mods don't matter
>the first post in this thread insulting the OP got deleted within a few minutes
hmmm