Let's settle this - Were Romans white or not?

This is a reconstruction of the Roman emperor Hadrian
>youtube.com/watch?v=PkYkuRHVD7g

Other urls found in this thread:

theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm
agoravox.it/Pirlo-Ibra-Quaresma-Van-der-Vaart.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Marcus Aurelius

If you are of entirely European ancestry, you are white.

look at the noses

Both from Hispania (Cordoba and Sevilla, respectively) and both white.

They just look like meds.

MODS

whats a wereroman

That looks nothing like any depiction of him.

Those obviously are all African Americans.

Whiter than you achmed
>missed opportunities

Romans were white. (Modern) Italians are not.

lol that does look like varg

theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm

Blatant kike lies. Historical descriptions of Hadrian tell us he was grey-eyed.

Italian Romans imported way too many egyptian slaves.

whiter than nords objectively

Whiter than you Achmed

White is slang for European. If you are European you are "white".
There are different caucasoids but it does not matter. Intermixed Europeans is natural to eliminate small gene pools. Its only divisive to claim Italians are less white as white is slang not real classification. Nor does it matter who is whiter as long as you are >90% europe you are white

Why does it matter? They contributed more to the western world than any single entity, whiteness is not the be all end all of human existence. Instead of debating the racial lines of this group or that, why don't you actually do something and contribute to your own civilization instead of jerking off what other people have done?

The two guys closest to the camera are probably Sicilian mongrels in denial, the rest look like normal Meds.

why are Americans so retarded? seriously stop trying to steal my history and my peoples legacy youre just like the niggers, these Etruscan look very Italian to me

Indeed. The nose knows.

Plenty of Italians still white.

>etruscans got raped
>became romans
>italians got raped
>became arabs
Makes sense

>my history
>my peoples
Sorry Luigi, but you're just a racemixed mongrel.

spotted the octaroon

>were Romans white?
no.
This doesn’t mean they aren’t impressive it doesn’t mean we should genocide all Italians. It simply means they aren’t white. They had their run with Classical civlization.
Just like us white Germanics are having our run with Western civilization.
They invented concrete, we invented space travel.

LOL it's like a mirror, looks just like me.

Hadrian was a lad.

Im gonna name my son Hadrian.

not even Sicilians are that dark people really have a weird and warped view of the world

>/thread

>WE WUZ ROMANZ N SHIEET

so tell me why do Italians still look like Etruscans today?

First man in space was a slav.

Kinda sad really.

(Not slav myself btw, despite flag)

Is that pewdiepie? That manlet's shit-eyed girlfriend is not white, and he is a race-mixer.

Pirlo is literally part gypsy

It's just one half Italian/ half indian shitskin amerimutt and the south African Jew from /sandnigger general/ that post this shit. Don't put the blame on all Americans

prove it nigger

Tbf there was no Scotland then. The nation Scotland was formed by the Scoti that conquered the land after the Romans withdrew from Britannia.

>Is that pewdiepie? That manlet's shit-eyed girlfriend is not white, and he is a race-mixer.

only kikes post with that flags.

Sorry Mario but the average white American is much whiter looking than a "white" Italian

Too bad for you 'Murinigger

You are a race-traitor for wanting to stick your dick in that shit-eyed mudblood.

ayy

Sup Forums can't even decide on what is considered "European ancestry".

funny coming from an american unlike 44% of your filthy country im actually white
piss off barbarian your people were nigger tier in the ancient world

Apologize shill

UNDOUBTEDLY BLACK

Kek. There's not a single Sup Forumslack that looks anything close to that. Sadly I include myself.

wrong. Speak for yourself shill. I look similar to the guy

Very white yeah.

what pals are descended from the romans?
Italians?

sage this kike shit you retards

That thing is ugly and not white.

why do Jews do this? and more importantly how are Americans so retarded to actually believe this garbage?

agoravox.it/Pirlo-Ibra-Quaresma-Van-der-Vaart.html

He's cunt traitor too

lul

Roman empire never actually collapsed it just transformed into white civilisation today

>people really have a weird and warped view of the world
Because of Jews in Hollywood.

Average IQ of 85. But their curve looks left shift so the median IQ is more like 81. So yeah there's 20 million American negroes with an IQ 80 or lower. Yeah.

What is this all about ? I have Italian ancestry and I look much more typically European (roman nose etc.) than these dudes. My grandparents also look far more European. When did dune coon traits begin to make their way into Italian's features so prominently? Or was I just saved by my other ancestral genes?

Just curious, does it explain where it got their skintone and hair colors from?

Except its been proven north Italians are genetically identical to Roman Italians. Retard.

well, the options are clearly 2
>yes they were
>no they werent: europe has been under nigger dominion for a good amount of time

>are ____ white thread

saaaaaaaaage

I look more Italian than those sandniggers

The pope is the Pontifex Maximus literally the high priest of Roman religion. Julius Caesar was Pontifex Maximus.

this, it just broke off into the countries we have today, people just think the Romans disappeared but its more than obvious that Meds are their true descendants

Wow.. so that's the face of God

>apologize to a nigger
You 'Murilards never fail to entertain me.

>[This thread has been pruned or deleted]

From my experience it's done through DNA. The researchers probably also know whether this man had waxy or dry earwax.

that is the chimpiest black face ever to be put on a poster.

yes

Collect fragments, treat broken DNA ends. and copy the shit of all found fragments. The fragments are sequenced and mapped to a reference genome.

>when you have 98% same DNA, but you are suddenly not white because arabs conquered part of Southern Italy 1300 years ago and barely mixed with the population

Kek, why are americans so retarded?

nuovo italiano here...if you leave italy and have contact with actual white people the fact that italians are admixed becomes apparent.

Yes

I can prove Italians are white.
Let's assume that Italians are not white.
Italians invented things, had empires, made good art and architecture, they make good food and clothes.
But if Italians are niggers, it would mean that niggers are capable of something beyond mud huts.
Since we know this to be impossible as proved by millennia of written history, Italians can't be niggers.
Therefore, Italians must be white.
Q.E.D.

traveling Europe is extremely easy unless you're poor, ive been to almost all major European country and i have never felt too different

Stop making sense, Alfred.
>These useful idiots need playful banter to feel productive in their basements

This

Hadrian was as white as Iberians today, as he was from Iberia. An inconsequential amount of Arab blood does not make us Arab, same as Greeks aren't Turks!

MFW my face is basically Roman. Everyone considers me white.

The look like jews tbqh

>white
>greater israel flag

Nice try.

They were Mediterraneans like the Italians and Spainish

t. muhammed

I thought she was South Slavic but she's actually Spanish, what a qt.

Whiter than you, muhammed

This slide threads are so fuckin ridiculous. just sage them you larpers. Stop being keyboard warriors to see who is more white and do something for europe

we

>checks flag

Every fucking time.

Of course you wouldn't know, Sven. Your history starts at the rennaissance when you got enlightnened by Greek and Latin scholars.