Top Republican states that Nunes memo is a distraction

Well that sucks. Another non happening.

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.com/russian-cyberberkut-hackers-link-isis-ukrainian-weapons-negotiations-qatar-russian-2195165
religionnews.com/2017/07/17/mormons-trump-and-mcmullin-a-2016-postmortem-by-the-numbers/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Reuben_Clark#Racism_and_Anti-Semitism
youtube.com/watch?v=87Tb_ZL8Zrk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Top Republican
Get the fuck back to plebbit, you don't belong here

>top republican
>egg McMuffin

Any sane country would have already hanged that piece of absolute shit for treason.

This egghead glows in the dark

How does this swamp spook still get attention?

Evan is a certified badass and completely loyal conservative, unlike Trumpf. He would kick your balls into your bodies and create nu-vaginas and then fuck you all silly if he cared enough about this worthless site to come here.

Stop projecting Drumpf's failures on him. Evan is a man of steadfast principles and social conservatism.

>Republican bottom

>top republican
Isn't he the asshat never Trump mormon who ran as a third party ticket in Utah?

He hasn't even been in a elected office since 2010.

>sanctions
>deter
and he gets paid to consult?

I know you're just trolling for lulz, bro.

Would love to be the guy to throw the switch at his public execution, though.

I am officially bored with everyone distracting why can't we focus on ME!!!
I NEED attention.

Fuckyou.jpeg
Egg McMuffin is life.

> principles
Ok princess, why don’t you go ahead and list off the accomplishments of traditional conservatism. What have they conserved?

>Top Republican

He ran as an independent and supported Hillary

Egg McMuffin is a deep state propagandist.

Als what is this about Trump failing? I have seen nothing but success.

Good way to die with my knife in your belly: Ever open your fucking mouths in public.

>Ex-CIA agent says DON'T LOOK HERE!!!!

Hmmmm

Man, if McCain says it's a nothing burger. I'm done with all of this, and this site.

Anyone shilling "muh Russia" is a retarded faggot and any Republican doing so is a traitor, Neo-Cohen cuckservative sack of vermin.

And they will be hanging right alongside you when the day of reckoning comes. Grahamnesty, McStain, this dickmuncher right here and all the rest.

Listen me. This is not the memo you're looking for

>man of steadfast principles
>CIA
Oh lawdy I'm laffin

Disgusting CIA Jew McMullin is not a republican, the DNC was freaking out over the memo because it will destroy them.

>P... please don't look at the memo. Putin... the Russians

You can't help but laugh at this shit now.

jesus are they trying to get the streisand effect going or something? jumping up and down and screaming "DON'T LOOK HERE" just attracts more pairs of eyes to what you're trying to hide (or secretly trying to expose)

You faggot, that's SPECIAL AGENT Evan McMuffin.

>CIA nigger
>complaining about the memo
Seems legit. Why the fuck do Mormons like this fucker, he's basically the anti christ

More like Eggs Benedict Arnold.

see-eye-ayyy has been exclusively staffed and operated by the cult of mythras, er uh... i mean mormons since it's inception. it's no surprise that they're utterly loyal to their fellow cultists no matter how disingenuous and shitty at lying lying they are

damn, there's truly a brainlet wojak for everything

>McMuffin

Mormons are not american.

This image is perfect

Kek. McMullen thinks he's relevant.

>a literal cia nigger
fuck off you glow in the dark

I really hope you're trolling and don't actually look up to this CIA stooge.

>top republican

The proof that even all Republicans aren't totally brain dead yet. Anyone with more than 3 braincells can see that Trump is doing a massive favor for Russia, while the Republicans are "playing defense" with memo-gate. Gee... I wonder why??? The case for collusion and impeachment could not be clearer

if you don't think this is true you should kill yourself: the memo will drop when it will, and if it doesn't it's because Trump doesn't want it. there's nothing to do there, no great bonfire to chimp around- it happens when it happens. Refusing to enforce laws is a constitutional crisis which is happening right now.

Brian stop writing jokes for Peter.

Bet McMuffin is on the Fushion payroll.

>Gee... I wonder why
It's stuff like this that makes reading reddit posts so nauseating.

>being this fucking obvious
They aren't even trying to hide it anymore, their support base is so fucking stupid and such drooling retards they can be this fucking obvious and get away with it

who did this WHO DID THIS?
WHO THE DUCK DOES THESE?

amusing to see some wanker ironically sport a flag from the 2nd coming of the Soviet Union, considering what you just posted

>""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Top Republican""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>top republican
>guy who literally ran solely to help a democrat win the presidency

Evan McMullin is in direct violation of the Hatch Act and should be prosecuted. He is however protected by the Mormon church. What blatant corruption.

>Nunes memo is a distraction.
It was always a distraction. Ever since the Trump administration secretly supplied him with that disinformation in the White House bushes that night, it's been like a KGB propaganda grenade waiting to go off.

>Anyone shilling "muh Russia" is a retarded faggot
Here are the facts:
- Russia hacked thousands of U.S. officials, both Democrat and Republican.

- Russia has activated thousands of bots and paid trolls to spread fake news on social media, supported by profiteers.

- Russia has activated thousands of bots and paid trolls to spread fake support for Trump on social media, supported by profiteers

- Russia has activated thousands of bots and paid trolls to divide the Democratic caucus, supported by profiteers.

- RT and Sputnik News push state-sponsored propaganda through bots and social media to get it trending on Twitter, so it will go viral.

- Voter rolls were hacked to identify voters to target with disinformation.

- Trump was working with Russian disinformation outlets to validate news stories known to be fake.

- Russians were able to successfully flood social media and specifically target key demographics such as Christians or outspoken patriots with disinformation, then duplicate counterfeit versions of the same accounts they targeted in order to amplify the spread of disinformation. Like attracts Like.

- Russian disinformation and the Trump campaign effectively pushed the "election rigging" meme, while simultaneously engaging in the act of trying to influence the election by illegal means.

- Senator Wyden is seeking Trump's tax returns, and has the legal authority to subpoena them, if necessary.

- Russia uses business networks to influence political actors.

- Private American businesses that oppose the Russian agenda are being attacked using tactics designed to negatively impact their stock prices.

- Bots and trolls engage in "click fraud" (i.e. computer-automated visits to their own disinformation pages) to push them to page one in search engine results.

- Mainstream media sometimes unwittingly published Russian propaganda because it was "trending."

- The United States was completely caught off-guard, and had no mechanism in place to combat the Russian disinformation campaign. By the time people became aware of the campaign, it had achieved its objective.

- Russia successfully ran practice missions prior to executing the operation against the United States, in once case convincing a town that its chemical plant had been attacked by ISIS when it had not, by using text messages and social media targeted to their region and demographics.

- The GOP primaries were influenced by Russian disinformation, and Marco Rubio was specifically named as a target.

- Vladimir Putin will continue to attack the United States in this manner.

- Vladimir Putin wanted Trump to win, but if Trump lost, planned to continue to attempt to discredit Hillary Clinton.

- "Trump Honeys" (i.e., scantily-clad young women appearing outside of Trump campaign events in Trump regalia) were hired and deployed all over the country by front companies to influence Trump support using a classic "honeypot" scheme.

- Fake crimes by refugees, specifically rapes, were fabricated by Russia and spread throughout NATO countries.

- Russia is actively working to influence ALL far-Right political parties throughout NATO countries, and executing operations similar to the one in the United States to discredit political moderates throughout NATO, on an ongoing basis.

- Putin will continue unless we take positive steps to fight back.

Everyone else is reporting it too, and there's information about the Kremlin launching the same disinformation cyberattack against Ukraine, too:

ibtimes.com/russian-cyberberkut-hackers-link-isis-ukrainian-weapons-negotiations-qatar-russian-2195165

>waa trump is obnoxious
>i don't like his attidue whaaaa
>plz gib me attention like the nigger i am whaaaaaaaa
>impeach #45 #impeach45 whaaa
>everything i don't like is literately hitler and russian whaaa

Right-wing conservatives are absolutely certain that Yuri Bezmenov was right about Putin's KGB deliberately deploying Kremlin disinformation to destroy America during the Soviet days.

Right-wing conservatives are equally absolutely certain that Putin's FSB cannot possibly be deploying Kremlin disinformation to destroy America today.

The Kremlin is launching cyberwarfare attacks against the US, stealing sensitive data, hacking US servers, launching disinformation campaigns and trolling social media with web brigade armies and Putinbots.

Trump has instructed Tillerson to be "good friends" with the same treacherous perpetrators attacking us and trying to destroy America, meanwhile the far-right TrumDumpsters are cheering for it. In fact, they are on their knees worshiping the Kremlin and taking turns sucking Putin's cock.

What about the 11 million Mexican invaders Mexico sent in? I bet those guys impacted our election a lot more.

if you care so much about outside influence you would be pro border wall and pro anti-foreigner on US based websites. you know how many foreigners influence americans on this site alone? let alone facebook, twitter, extra? you be surprised how more people are influenced by foreigners on social media with russia out of the equation. far more people are influenced by shitposting canadians, brits, australians, you name it on facebook than russians.

but hey, i guess that's ok when a canadian scolds an american on youtube comments about them supporting that evil trump guy than a russian telling people hillary is a two face bitch.

>Top Republican
>Evan McMuffin
He was an independent a year ago. Damn, shills have really short memories.

Mcmuffin is a cucked fag who glows in the day time.

Where's the proofs?

>Evan is a certified badass
You must have grown up in a house full of trannys if you think he's a badass

This made me laugh a lot lol

this kiddie diddler is only loyal to Moloch

>Russia has activated thousands of bots and paid trolls to spread fake support for Trump
Get the hell off my board George and tell your father to stop molesting women

>top Republican
>McDonald's value breakfast

You got me, shill, I think I keked myself

Ahahahahaha
Mcmuffin is an elitist ball washer.
He's the little guy that stands next tot the bully and hurls the lamest insults and then runs home when his protections gone. Dudes a fag. Plain and simple

>ex
There's no such thing as an ex cia agent. Same goes for that silverhaired shitdick at cnn.

>mormon
read up chuckles

religionnews.com/2017/07/17/mormons-trump-and-mcmullin-a-2016-postmortem-by-the-numbers/

The analysis showed that Mormon Republicans backing Trump were 14.5% more likely to be men and 21.8% more likely to live outside of Utah.

Gary Johnson backers were 22.1% more likely to be white as opposed to a racial/ethnic minority, and the youngest Mormon Republicans were 13.3% more likely to back Johnson than the oldest.

Evan McMullin Mormon Republicans were 16.5% more likely to live in Utah and 13.1% more likely to have wholehearted beliefs in Mormon doctrine.

In sum, Mormon Republicans were split into three key camps last fall. Those that preferred Donald Trump tended to be very concerned about terrorism, immigration, and growing racial diversity in America. They were the least likely of all Mormon Republicans to see religious organizations as a force for good, although a majority did so. They also tended to be men living outside of Utah.

Mormon Republicans that preferred McMullin tended to be more devout believers living in Utah who were strongly concerned about moral and religious decline. They were the most likely to view America as the world’s greatest nation and the most likely to view religious institutions positively.

Finally, those who backed Gary Johnson tended to be younger, whiter, and less likely to see the United States as the world’s greatest nation.

He was given a megaphone by the deep state and still didnt break 20% and he only had that much do to the sheltered older whites living in Utah

Among younger voters that have experienced blacks, hispanics, and polynesians he has near zero support while Trumps grows exponentially

So no, Mormons aren't onboard with this psyop. Dumb boomers are as always.

WHO THE HELL ARE THESE TWITTER FOLLOWERS?

Bots are too easy an answer. Has anyone chosen one of them and asked why they approve of fuckin mcmullin? Are they retarded? Do they just want the world to burn?

>top "Republican"
He's literally an asset of Mormon influence. This is like citing Tom Cruise as an expert on Psychology

McMullin is a compassionate conservative who sticks to his principles and doesn't need to denigrate anyone. Lots of people want to follow leaders of tomorrow like that.
Trump the whoremonger on the other hand is everything but.

btw the polling of the young people they did is skewed

racism is a huge growing concern among younger mormons as they read older Mormon prophet teachings on the differences of race, the support of Nazism, etc. vs the modern day prophets who have never denied the previous statements but walk a tightrope due to the overwhelming persecution naming the Jew would do outside of Sup Forums

don't believe me?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Reuben_Clark#Racism_and_Anti-Semitism

Here is one of the leaders of our church and no, he was not ever censured for his views unlike the catholics

so no, the non naive mormons like myself see mcmullin as the wolf in sheeps clothing he is and continue to buy weapons and stockpile food for the inevitable collapse of the usuric fiat system implemented by the jews which is prophesied to fall in the beginning of our Book of Mormon, see

1 Nephi 8:26-27

why is he such a traitor?

OP here. They’re mostly Democrats. About 90% of his followers are Democrats. I’ve followed this spook since he entered the race. The other 10% are neocon jews and mormons. Max Boot, Bill Kristol and the like. I’m certain that a number of them ARE bots though.

This clown is completely open about the fact that he’s a spook. Why does his opinion mean literally anything?

He couldn't sound more like a shill if he tried. That tweet is bordering on shill parody. Maybe it is?

I feel like your the type of guy that likes to fart in a crowded room and walk off

>top republican
top kek
Sage

Adam West let him self go

McCuckin is not a Republican

Not that far off desu. I also post lots of Owen Jones tweets. I do format most of my posts as bait, but only so Sup Forums doesn’t forget how dirty these people play.

>Top Republican
L O L
O
L

drag city

Top quality shitpost

“Russia changed the outcome of the election” is the real Kremlin disinfo. The can’t actually do it, but they want everyone to think they can.

>what kind of republican
TOP republican

"Top Republicans"

Fuck off faggot!

Gowdy retiring from congress... I fucking hope he becomes prosecutor to scorch the shit out of these fucking faggots.

Not getting my rowdy Gowdy fix is going to hurt anons.

>Here are the facts
Your facts have each been debunked here multiple times.
Your "facts" are a collection of inuendo, conflation, assertions without evidence, and some bold faced lies.
Your facts are reddit spaced copy pasta you haven't independently verified.
t. Russian bot "click frauding" the phrase GO FUCK YOURSELF FAGGOT.

>Ran subversion campaign in Utah to stop Trump and hand the election to Hillary
>Top Republican

You're forgetting they targeted both political sides with fake news

Translation: don’t read all the evidence about how we tried to frame trump for “colluding with Russia,” just be mad that he’s not going along with the sanctions we made as part of the scheme to to frame trump for “colluding with Russia”

youtube.com/watch?v=87Tb_ZL8Zrk

Hahahahaha Democrats are marxist niggers and jews that hate America. They got BTFO by Republicans.

Glow in the dark faggot. May this piece of shit hang and burn in hell.

Muh Russian sanctions that don't work. How are those sanctions working against North Korea and Venezuelan working.

I kinda care more about a rouge FBI than the boogieman Russians.

-Unwittingly? No

-caught off guard? No, the USA is well aware of what Russia does to subvert us, There are public videos of defectors laying out this subversion from the 80s. More on this later. Choosing not to act on intelligence just looks the same as being caught off guard from a civilians stand point and the end result is the same. classic blame shifting here.

>Russia ran test psyop on the us? Or was that the cia. Or was the cia letting Russia run these tests? Or was it Sup Forums? If this and your previous point were true than our entire intelligence community is incompetent or corrupt or both and you should be lobbying to remove all people from previous administrations for because they were the ones in charge when these so called Russian test psyops were run and should all be fired. On top of that your entire world view and reality were hand crafted by marxists, this is related to the video, more on that later.
-msm and hillaries own team ran influence campaigns on the gop primaries. There are podesta emails detailing Hillary’s campaign plans to prop trump up as the most easily detestable candidate. Which backfired on them spectacularly because they and You are both retarded faggots.
-Vladimir himself will personally attack the USA. Congratulations retard you are just learning about the real world where countries don’t play nice and fuck with each other using every means and technology available to them. We’ve done it to more places you can imagine with results that usually lead to massive amounts of human suffering. It seems like it would be a good idea flush out all previous administration gov employee hold overs and start fresh.
-wow Vladimir had an opinion holy shit
-trump hunnys? Even if this was real it’s just adverstising, no different than beer. You just mad dems don’t let girls be pretty anymore.
-fake crimes? Official crime stats would like a word with you behind the shed.
-again welcome to the real world, put on your big boy pants.

Top of what? Being a Mormon sock puppet? Being an unelectable, glow-in-the-dark spook?
Fuck McMuffin