"yeah, i listen to podcasts"

>"yeah, i listen to podcasts"

Is there anything more soy than this? Having to listen to unlicensed radio(wo)men instead of just reading a book?

op thinks all podcasts are lefty...

there are interesting podcasts out there and there are situations when you can't read, e.g. when you are doing exercise or driving.

>distracting yourself while lifting
Nevee going to make it.

I do delivery driving so podcasts are perfect. There are more than NPR, Joe Rogan, and Guys we Fucked out there. Search for a topic you find interesting and you’re bound to find something you enjoy.

Hardcore History is pretty neat-o.

I like "Pardon My Take". It's the only sports podcast that tries to remain more-or-less apolitical these days.

browsing Sup Forums as a paid job.

Podcasts are awesome if you can find the good ones - it's not like the main stream radio channels would allow some of these discussions happen that you can find on podcasts.

Yeah I like it. Super basic but makes my commute to work a lot better.

Only podcast I ever really listened to was Welcome to Nightvale

Also neat just to hear about all of the different perspectives during a point in history.

He recently did a pretty neat one on public executions and how society viewed them.

Leave Lagunitas alone

I hate all these except pic related

History of Rome
History of Byzantium
Revolutions
History on Fire
Curious Minds Podcast

Radiolab is lefty af since it's made by people from NYC but the topics they discuss are interesting so I listen to it
More Perfect is a Radiolabs spinoff which is useful because it talks about Supreme Court cases and the situations that went into the case before it got to the court. The episodes where it's NOT talking about cases are utter trash and should be avoided.

I'd actually like to get more subscriptions but most of what's recommended here is pure trash. "Lol da knotzees were relly the gud guiz i swears it on me mum" style podcasts are pure trash and you should be ashamed to be poisoning your mind.

Joe rogan can be fun, and sleepycast is pretty edgy. Just gotta find the right guests. Episode 911 of joe rogan is alex jones. Lots of Jordan Peterson and Molymeme.
Sleepycast is a bunch of youtube animators (psychicpebbles, spazkidin3D,stamper,ricepirate).

I'm still failing to see how Nintendo is soy related yet casual trash Sony and Microsoft are conveniently left out.

Yes space dust is amazing
The only beer I like better is Three Floyd's Zombie Dust, but thats usually $20 or more for a 6pack and usually unobtanium
Laguintas is for dumb hipsters who just like the brand because its from cali

Because Nintendo panders to children yet their audience is manchildren.
Sony and MS are just for normalfags.

This meme is fucking dead. Instead of people sticking to the general stereotypes, stupid people are trying to shove their stupid opinions down every one's throat.

>Is there anything more soy than reading a paperback book? How small and soft does your dick have to be to buy a book that isn't hardcover?

It's because it's such a soy thing to do, like proudly exclaim and flag your childishness for the world.

I will at some point buy a Nintendo Switch, but I am not doing it as some sort of identity purchase, which soy people are doing

They want people to think:
>wow look at user and his switch, such a quirky funny person in touch with his inner child

What people actually think:
>Wow shut the fuck up about your Nintendo for once