Hey pol I had this radical idea

Maybe blacks would behave better if we actually invested in their schools and education.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bGuNNyOTRnI
youtu.be/KlxsU43fXo4
youtube.com/watch?v=goYSvbyDOJE
pbs.org/wnet/tavissmiley/tsr/education-under-arrest/school-to-prison-pipeline-fact-sheet/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And maybe chimps would chimp out less if we actually invested in their zoos and caretakers.

...we did.

Still no change in results., though

>Maybe blacks would behave better if we actually invested in their schools and education.
kek

Maybe you didn't invest enough?

>if we actually invested
>we

Why should I care about blacks for? "We" should invest in our own (whites) people's education.

Maybe blacks aren't worth that much money?

Haven't we tried that for 80 years and it failed horrible so we gave them affirmative action, college nigger collision and ape hoop free passes etc yet the results are still the same...

You can take the nigger out of the jungle but you can't take the jungle out of the nigger.

This is same as saying we can turn average kid into einstein by making him repeat life cycle of Einstein, you can't change genetics by learning you retard.

A) Don't you get fed up trying the same useless approach over and over, to pleasure yourself.
We've done nothing but that and it's scientifically proven utterly useless by every sociological study and statistic it's possible to collect.
B) why should we invest in them, even if it wasn't 100% pointless.

I have a radical idea: how about you read a fucking book nigger?

youtube.com/watch?v=bGuNNyOTRnI

maybe they should invest in their own school and education

Nope instead invested in financially incentives for Wed lock children and generational wel fare....so the logical next step is MOAR GIBS!!

Stopping crime and lowering homicide rates aren't worth that much to you?

Like, maybe if we build a palace for retards they won't be retarded anymore?

>in all counties regardless of history of slavery or oppression blacks do worse in school, in life, in health outcomes, in violent crimes in very similar ranks and ways in comparison to other races.
>blacks in africa alone doing the worse
>blacks in africa in nations with history of colonialism doing the best in africa
>blacks in the USA, with history of slavery, doing nearly the best.

Maybe my dog could walk on his hind legs if I buy him better shoes!

Gnome Chimpski spent twenty years trying to teach chimpanzees to speak English. In the end he said fuck it, it's impossible.
You cannot get around the biological reality.

>south Africa

When you let niggers in the finest environments......

youtu.be/KlxsU43fXo4

1.55 is still terrible

I could watch that all day

False analogies.

Argument of authority.

At what point can we just call an end to that experiment though? The whole issue here is that there comes a point where the amount of resources being taken from one group and given to another is bringing that first group down to the second group's level.

the mostly black school a few towns over gets about 3x more money per student than all other schools in the county.
it's still fucking terrible, it's the parents and the "culture".

That front row nigga got an iPad

Fuck off, neger.

It would be cheaper to just kill them all off

I don't want them to be better.

I want them poor, violent and useless.

Poor, violent and useless people are easy to destroy.

It's not even an analogy, it's a simile you clown.
It's entirely apt by strict definition and the highest standards, such things are not subjective and it's not up to you whether it's 'false', especially when you so clearly do not know what you are talking about.

I'm sorry but that's not acceptable in a democratic and tolerant society.

Proving the point.
We let in him in here to debate and all he does is use words he doesn't understand.

>Be white civilization
>Take over Africa in the 1700s and 1800s with ease
>Build infrastructure, roads, buildings, and more
>Finally get forced out by niggers
>Niggers tear practically all of it down in less than a decade

Why couldn't Europe just try harder, they could have made Africa a truly 1st world modern continent and gassed all of the niggers to prevent half the problems Europe is facing today, but no they had to be pussies and bitch out because a dozen niggers set fire to a governor's mansion or some shit.

Blacks go to the exact same schools as whites in Europe, and it's had no impact on their performance.
Similarly, blacks who go to good schools in the US still performs worse than poor whites who go to shitty schools.

It's genetic, not social.

I see future engineers and scientists. What do you see?

Never has. Never will. Stop beiving the fresh prine of bel air meme. Niggers in rich families commit more crime than poor whites. Prove me wrong nigger

Wrong.
Education is severely unequal because of the continuation of Jim Crow era funding laws, which almost solely relate on local income taxes, and property taxes to fund schools. Guess what this makes? People in poor areas, get less funding for schools, perpetuating poverty and crime in those areas. Meanwhile, rich, and usually white, schools get lots of funding through those local taxes. When some republidumb talks about "we spend so much" tell him to look at the per capita spending. Whites get the far lion's share. The only way to fix this, is federalize the education system, and ensure that every student is given a fair chance at success in life.

Haha what a story mark

ProTip: YOU CAN'T

Since schools in America are funded through property taxes and niggers decrease the property value of any house they live in and every neighborhood they move into, their schools will always be underfunded by virtue of their existence.

The sad thing is that even if you did fund their schools, the educational outcomes would still be below whites and asians.

It starts at home. But they have no home...

Kids in India learn in a cardboard box with no desks, chairs or any amenities and still have a higher education than the urban dwelling melanin enriched youth.
Why?
Because blacks generally don't value education, they don't care if they fail or pass, the only reason why they go to school is because of free lunches.

they already get more money than rural schools
we should just give the feral ones a reservation

The continent is easily exploitable right now.

Internal European divisions have to be sorted first.

Africa isn't going anywhere, and weapons have gotten better.

It always amazes me how people miss the fact that whereas Europeans had an advantage in the past as compared to other races, now they are untouchable militarily. No amount of Africans, Arabs, or whoever else stands any chance against a first world army. It's not a war if the other side literally can't hit you, it's pest control.

Buy a nigger a book and watch how mad he gets.

It happens actually, every year a huge amount of money gets spent on inner city schools in NY. There is no or very little correlation between money and outcome in those schools. Throwing money at the problem does not solve it.

I mean at this rate I just fear black schools are a lost cause, just like Africa is. Just a huge waste of money with no change in results.

Honestly death is a gift if you live in Lagos

majority black schools in America are notorious for costing a large amount of money and producing very little in the way of education.

Fuck no, you give niggers school supplies, books and shit, and they'll just sell them... Give em a classroom and they destroy it... The only reason for a nigger to be in school is to clean the bathrooms and when my white kids puke at recess.

nope. they cant sit still or be quiet.

>democratic and tolerant society
congratulations, you have found the point which set you apart from the other posters here. You place the terms like "democracy" and "tolerance" on a pedestal and are acting like a bitch because you have suddenly realized that here are people who believe that those ideals area false god. If you can explain to me, as a cisgendered upperclass privileged white male, how tolerance benefits ME, then we might consider taking you and your seriously for once. Your problem is that you can't, because it doesn't. a similar problem exists with democracy, as it inevitably leads to a tyrannical regime that forces its beliefs on the minority. thus we believe that it would b in the best interests of all to abolish democracy and establish states in which the people are as homogenous as possible. Hence our love for the idea of an ethnostate.
In other words FUCK OFF you ideals don't benefit me and mine.

130 billion has been ivnested in schools.over the past few deacdes and it hasn't helped a damn thing. The problem isn't money.

notice how it says whites are 77% of the population? that is including spics.

spic crime rates elevate white crime statistics in the USA.

youtube.com/watch?v=goYSvbyDOJE

fucking this

>Maybe blacks would behave better if we actually invested in their schools and education.

Another "it's our fault niggers are niggers" thread from a soyboy

As a teacher I can assure you that you would be pissing money down the drain.

this question being, of course, the single largest red flag for what we might refer to as a "scam"

>can't kill them off in a civilised society
True.
But... the African survival strategy is the same as the microbe. They breed and expand into any available space without thought for consequences and let the grim reaper sort out all their problems. Any civilised person should be disgusted.
They should be left to it. In Africa. They should not be spread, they are an ongoing tragedy that SJWs arrogantly think they can control. Pro Tip: they cannot get around the biological reality and the more they spread Africans around the more tragedy they will spread.
(Disclaimer: if Africans ever do anything worthwhile or noble or become civilised I'll note it. I'm not just against them for the sake of it. But I do have to stick to reality, fefe masturbation has destructive tragic consequences).

Thousands of project built just for them, complete with welfare. The only conditions were that black men could not live in the apartments if they didn't have jobs, and if the majority of residents aren't paying their heating/ water/ maintenance bills, those services would be discontinued.
Within about 5 years, every project went from a high end, contemporary apartment to a broken glass covered, rotten shit hole.
Every gift we've ever given them, they destroy in front of us and throw it back in our face, telling us it wasn't good enough and that we're evil and we should give them more, more, MORE.
They waste. Every resource, every opportunity, every second of every day, they waste.

>continuation of Jim Crow era funding laws, which almost solely relate on local income taxes, an
Evidence please.
This is Sup Forums, not HuffPost.

Yah
>ONE SUGGESTS TRUMP HAS BLACK RELATIVES DUE TO HIS DAD FUCKING THE BLACK PEOPLE THERE.
You like?>

Don't need no mo programs nigga

I disagree with the solution but the diagnosis is spot-on.
Should also mention that pay gets poorer the more dangerous the area gets, meaning the best teachers have less and less reason to take jobs there. Just a cherry on the sundae.

Refuted in pic related.

This. They destroy everything they touch then blame the white man.

No amount of money spent or time in a classroom can fix bad genetics.

>argument of authority
Well Haiti has had authority since 1804 when they butchered all the French men, women, and children. Since then only one president has resigned from power without being assasinated, torn apart by a mob, exiled, or executing political opponents (as in 30,000). Dominican Republic does fine, obviously niggers are the problem.

Stupid fucking niggers were forced to farm for hundreds of years and never learned a thing about it. A nigger couldn't farm or feed himself for nothing. Same shit in Africa.

Read this: pbs.org/wnet/tavissmiley/tsr/education-under-arrest/school-to-prison-pipeline-fact-sheet/

Incorrect. Many cities and states have reallocated their funds to schools with property tax deficits (ghetto schools) and still have hardly seen any change in performance or test scores.

Wouldn't it be much more plausible that blacks are simply just that stupid and can't manage money, thus limiting their funds and ghettoizing their neighborhoods? Isn't much more likely that the reason education in black schools sucks is because the black students are rude, violent, ignorant and lazy? Is it not so much that the ghost of Jim Crow STILL haunts the black population more than that they're just stupid fucking black people, and it might take CENTURIES to get them at the intellectual level of Asians and whites?

I just fear that it's a hopeless cause, the tragedy of black America that we can't have a real discussion over. We try to come up with easy answers ("Evil Jim Crow! Lack of funds! Cultural problems!") When I am afraid that the reality of their situation is much more grim.

>Mind you, this is coming from somebody who's taught classes in inner-city schools.

Do you have any proof that blacks by and large actually give a fuck about school? Not muh inspiration story of one person, but an actual study with numbers and shit. Cuz something tells me lack of motivation and effort may play at least some part

plenty of blacks go to white schools and still fail or cause trouble. whites have no problem but blacks do, mmmm must be a funding thing?

Wrong you mong.

The SCOTUS outlawed that type of school funding about 20 years ago and now the states fund the schools directly, and schools have been getting worse the whole time, by every objective measure. If you want to go back to blacks getting a good education you have to go all the way back to segregation, beatings for discipline, and systematic school uniforms. That was the education golden age in the US.

How much money do we have to invest in niggers till we realize they're just not worth it.

Are you talking about blacks in America or in general? Don't know about the quality of school in Europe but at least in the west coast education is atrocious.
Black or white you're getting shit education with garbage support and funding from teachers who couldn't give less of a shit about you.

>Oh no niggers get suspened more than others it must be racisms

We aren't buying that bullshit anymore.

>1 post by this ID

My mother taught in a 100% black high school... the state showered money on that school, literal waterfall. Made no difference

its the parents duty, not the schools duty, to bring up your children

An octogenarian told me that when she was a little girl the professional beggars that are charities (creaming off the top) were begging for clean water for Africans.
They still shit in their drinking water and dump all their rubbish in it, and drink it unboiled and unfiltered, and the for profit charities just keep on making a fat living off it.
>>>lets just leave them to it like it was for thousands of years

Uh huh. We have. Just look up the inner city education restoration of Kansas city, and see what happened

Kansas City is a shithole.

BTW leftist retards, the single strongest segment supporting the ending of public schools and replacing them with charter schools is blacks.

>Far too often, students are suspended, expelled or even arrested for minor offenses that leave visits to the principal’s office a thing of the past
>minor offenses
>arrested

What? What does this even try to prove? That niggers have behavioral problems?

All of it.
Otherwise you are a racist.

If charter schools are better, why are all the Teachers Associations against them?

>How much money do we have to invest in niggers till we realize they're just not worth it.
You act as if we have a choice.

Not the outlying suburbs. Just a 20 block radius in the middle of the city. They just stay there and kill each other.
Besides that, it's quite a lovely city.

Blacks from rich schools and rich families still do worse than poor white kids.

This blows the fuck out of your environmental hypothesis.

Maybe we should deport blacks were they're from..mmh ?

Poor Whites commit fewer crimes than equally poor blacks.

Hell, poor Whites commit fewer crimes than rich blacks.

I honestly don't know if charter schools are better. I just know when you get into the city and start looking at the attitudes of blacks forced into the public school system, their support for ending public schools and replacing them with a charter school system is off the chart. For those who don't know charter schools are essentially private schools but there is a government gibs to send your kid to them.

Johnson county is the second most wealthy county in America, second to orange county.