In times as dire as this is civic nationalism really such a bad thing?

In times as dire as this is civic nationalism really such a bad thing?

Minorities, like myself, support white nationalism because we, or at least I, see it as a way out of the Jew World Order.

welfare is destroying us too
i dont see any solution other than to get on it and have as many children as possible.

Maybe, In Europe I have seen people use the argument that they need to get rid of Muslims to protect Jews and gays. In America I think it is a bit different because no Mexicans or Africans benefit from white identity.

DIE NIGGER CUNT

kek. you should say this to the pakis romping forehead kissing your streets. what a waste of energy.

>such a bad thing
it's the only option thats remotely possible at this point. ethnic nationalists should move en-bloc to a remote place like Iceland if they want their white utopia but theyre too worthless to pass the immigration requirement of any other country than the ones theyre in so they can only larp and whine

ethnic nationalists of different ethnicities can work together no need for civic cuckalism

Based non White outliers aside. If you can convince Blacks, Asians, Muslims and Jews to actually adopt it and not just a method to atomize and destroy White people. Then sure. that isn't happening though. Seems rather suicidal.

Top 10 anime betrayals.

Don't disparage our ally's, son.

This nigga will be hung last.

No.

t.texan

No. BASED minorities (especially African Americans) can be extreme allies. You almost certainly have more in common with them than you do the likes of Rachel Maddow, Bill Nye, or Lena Dunham.

I read this post like 20 times and I still don't understand what this guy was trying to say.

black nationalists and white nationalists can work together
we don't need (((civic nationalism)))

He is saying white nationalists and black nationalists should be allies

so you want america to be two natures/nations in one man/country?

like Jesus Christ.

no, negroids go back to Africa

ah. that's how i interpreted your post from the beginning.
they'd just fail instantly. you're not realistic. there's a reason we keep giving them empires.

Sure, but what happens when the end goal is reached and all undesirables are cleansed from the Earth? With no liberals, communists or women left, surely the only things left for black and white to fight is eachother?

My white race has plenty of trash (SJW's, Feminists, antifa...) that needs to be dealt with, I applaud any other race or tribe that calls out the bad actors among its ranks and demands better of them.

That is because you are retarded, do you want me to spell it out for you? He is saying Ethnic Nationalists can collaborate even if they are of different ethnic backgrounds. The Black Ethnostate can work together with the White Ethnostate and the Asian Ethnostate.

C

belaruse

the uncomfortable truth is we have to outbreed them and subjugate them. yet be fair.

these niggers aren't just going to roll over and accept white supremacy. the deck is stacked against us, but the only solution I see is to become stronger. physically fit and imposing. then breed.

>we'll be united by our ideals!
>but not in a way that actually restricts anyone in the group from doing what they want to.
It works for mega churches, not for building an enduring nation.

You can have a relatively free society tied together by a sense of ethnic/religious identity (Japan), or you can have a dogmatic society that controls infighting through overwhelming government control (Saddam's Iraq). America looks less like a country now than it does a free-for-all, Wiemar fuckfest propped up artificially by its stupidly overabundant natural resources. What you call "civic nationalism" is an internet intellectual's wet dream that people in this country can just "agree" to cooperate and that you can have an absurdist's society that's anything but fucking absurd.

You can't possibly be this fucking retarded faggot. Fucking bait. I'm black. I just want to live my life. But noooo, the fucking kikes want to destroy my home. Fuck them and fuck you. I fight for God and country. I fight for my home. They will bleed. So get the fuck out of my way Brit.