Getting married

>getting married

Other urls found in this thread:

kngvct.wordpress.com/2017/01/18/why-boogie2988-has-set-himself-up-for-divorce-and-possibly-suicide/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maintaining a marriage is much harder than a lot of people realise. Living with some everyday means that a mild form of cabin fever is bound to set in eventually.

The most successful relationships I’ve seen are those where the couple live in separate houses but still do tonnes of stuff together. It’s about space.

Wait, is he risking to lose his house?

fatboy should of made her sign the papers before committing.

Hope you enjoy losing half your shit.

If she ever sucked his dick she earned every penny.

>his

not anymore

How much money do you idiots think he makes?

Why do people watch this guy again?

Spoken like a true cuck

100-200k

Aye I seen her naked somewhere. Total slut

It's surprising that he hasn't just started a gofundme. I'm sure the 14 million retarded 14-year olds who comprise his subscribers would donate $1 each.

non-sexual relationship

This is what women are these days Sup Forums. Take a good long look, and then stop telling me to "stop attacking white women".

White women need to be fixed. If Sup Forums can't get real about that, Sup Forums isn't doing anything to help the White race.

>posted from my cuckshed

Whats the point?
Hire a maid. Cheaper in the long run.
I have plenty of non sexual relationships with people. They are called "friends".

Just take asian pill, m8.

You have to be fucking retarded to not get a prenup.
it can be dismissed if you get a shitty judge but you never know

>Separation of possessions
is that possible in the USA? People here can keep their personal wealth separated by law.
You could invalidate your marriage here if you didn't have sex.

hi cuckthany cucktano. I suppose 5000 years of marriages wherein married couples lived together is purely anecdotal in light of your scientific observation.

Marriage is great, just get a fucking prenup

>should
>of

Is that amount really high enough to bring in gold diggers?

>Living in a country that doesn't have automatic prenups
Why the fuck does fucking Serbia, the biggest shithole on the European continent, have a better justice system than USA the paragon of freedumb and democrazy

>marrying a coal burner

MAYONNAISE BATHING

>Let's just call this one 'No Prenup' ;)
holy shit, this was clearly calculated
RUTHLESS
he shoulda just gone to a bunch of clean, high-price hookers
J U S T

she's not exactly a top-tier looker herself

>that winking emote
>she divorced him

really tickles the old thinkbox

>getting married to an obvious attention seeking gold digger
he deserves it

Prenups are bullshit. They won't hold up in court if there's no sunset clause, and she can always claim she signed it under duress.

By the way, being told the wedding isn't going to happen unless the prenup is signed counts as duress.

Fatty got taken for a ride.
>Actually believing she didn't have an ulterior motive this whole time

he always said his surgery would be tough oin his marriage or whatever.. wtf why would it be, if anyhthing hes getting better so it shouyld be easier

Nigger, if you got a dollar, and bitch has a dime.
She will find a way to have a dollar ten.

this
is
/pol
in a nutshell

The fact that a literal autistic mass of lard could pull a 5/10 is a testament to the power of even mild celebrity and wealth.

But they said he was gay and nothing was going on when we brought that up!

top kek. boogies getting his house jacked by this soulless bitch?

man what a retard.

you're better off dying, Boogie

spousal support in liberal states can run for years while she "gets her life together." (e.g. youre going to pay for her college, room and board, and "daily expenses").

Yes, clearly not top tier gold diggers. But considering her looks, she cleaned up fairly well.

Our democracy was the first and the oldest currently. Old governments tend to be really really fuck in terms of laws. Your much newer shithole still has the advantage of seeing all the stupid shit that went wrong in other older governments.

I get where you’re coming from but living in seperate homes seems a bit extreme. How about having separate hobbies. For example I go to Judo while my girlfriend does aerial silks. This allows us to have social bonds with people other than each other so that we don’t become codependent. I think people are giving you too much hate

She didn't even sit on his face?

Kek. How long did the marriage last?

>Just take asian pill, m8
>Wanting Elliot Rodger as a son
Nope

>hurr she didn’t want all the money but I made her take moar
>wha? She wants the house now?
Can’t wait for this to happen to DSP, he might actually kill himself

>Black
He looks pretty fair skinned to me

people have said it's because she's a 'feeder'. she fetishizes keeping him fat and stuffing his face full of food. after surgery he starts losing weight, her purpose ceases to exist, she wants out, so decides to take him for everything he's got. typical whore move right there.

3 years

Yep. He was a 2 marrying an 8. Everyone was telling him it was going to lead to exactly what happened, but he didn't listen.

kngvct.wordpress.com/2017/01/18/why-boogie2988-has-set-himself-up-for-divorce-and-possibly-suicide/

t. cuckshed dweller
>Britain was a mistake

how would your wife's son feel if he knew you posted here?

Was this really a problem over a 100 years ago when the constitution of Yugoslavia was written? Because not much has changed since then in terms of law in Serbia and i feel like this only became a thing in america since like the 80s or 90s

Can't he annul the marriage?

Because him healthy = longer life= her not getting his shit in 5 years when he dies.
I promise you, they had arguments about him getting the surgery. And The second he starts to lose weight and improve, she leaves. So, she went this route.
Funny thing is, all this extra stress is probably going to kill him.
He is a fat fuck, and brought it on himself so...
I feel bad fir the situation, but I have no sympathy for him.

thing is that women were kept in check, Muslims know this.

kek what the fuck mate

she's not an 8, m8. she's a fat bitch piggo just like him. go look at the rest of her body.

>trust a roast and you're toast

She is a chubby chaser. In her eyes he didn't got better.

cos he's so fucking huge Americans can relate to him.

I'll take Elliot over Jamal anyday

fatboy didn't sign anything because then the alt-right would have won, now fatboy will be homeless just to prove a point the point being how fucking retarded you can be as a real human bean

I thought that she was just a feeder satisfying her fetish but it looks like she was just trying to murder him via heart attack by overfeeding him for a couple years. Guess the weight loss operation changed the game plan. Pity about how she gets everything anyway through the divorce.

Money sure buys you a lot of things

Pffft, good luck getting her to admit they never had sex.
You think she wont lie and say they did at least once?

In America black means anyone with any amount of visible black ancestry

Id like too.
I do find her face oddly attractive.

try 6 cavedweller, she's an 8 in WV maybe lol

Who said about marrying a nigg or a white trash single mother and her mulatto?

To be fair she thought he was going to die young and she would get the lot, the fact that he is losing weight and move live for a few more decades is not what she signed up for.

If she ever put in writing that their relationship was "non-sexual" can't he use that as evidence?

asian means sand nigger in bongistan

No mater how you slice that, she still comes out a cunt, you cunt.

Never change Achmed...

>non-sexual relationship
What's the point of marrying? Of course she's leaving him, he can't even get it the fuck up, let alone give her a proper dicking, and I can't imagine this fatso fingering her. Jesus fucking Christ. Way to ruin a relationship with a beautiful woman, bastard.

>8

she isnt no 8 u weird ass low standards cuck

Why would you ever marry someone that struggled to fuck you? WTF? I bet he smells fucking awful and his dick is probably buried in pubic bone fat.

>posted from this cuck shed out back that "he" calls his home while Your wife's boyfriend uses your TV license free of charge. KEK!

Elliot Rodger was based as fuck, Killing whores without needing a fairy tale religion. Better than genetic deficient cucks who will be wiped out with humanity's next big fuck up.

Lol, nope.
Divorce is civil, evidence means fuck all. At least after Reagan anyway. Fuck, i loved that man, but that one thing that ONE FUCKING THING!

She left him right after he got gástrico bypass surgery. That means he was going to get thinner and one day he might have wanted to fuck his own wife. She had to shut it down before it came to that.

This, when I go to the gym my wife just hands out with her friends at the strip club.

How many times does Sup Forums think she touched his pee-pee?

A) < 5
B) 1
B) 0

Nigger.
If boogie is a 2 what the fuck does a 1 look like.

Everyone and their grandma's cat saw this coming. Idiot.

Whiter than you, Muhammad

1 drop rule m8

Im saying if I married a white woman she'll get pregnant with a niggers kid, the whole my wife's son meme and what not

>The most successful relationships I’ve seen are those where the couple live in separate houses
ok, I kek'd, but you still a cuck m80

idk about the laws in the US but the law over here no-longer requires people to sleep together to be eligible for half your stuff, you don't even need to be married anymore, if you live together in the UK for 2 years then they can take you to court and get half your shit.

i'll bet you that he will turn to the right now that he finally realizes that /pol was right all along

It honestly looks like she chubbed up for him. Which is another horrible sign.

Maybe he can claim that his fat rolls made sex physically impossible

Ah fair enough.

fuck that id kill my wife and enjoy the rest of my life on the back of the taxpayer.

>8

Even before boogie deformed his wife she still had an extremely average face and meh body