Do you think that there are 4D waifus who see us 3D males...

Do you think that there are 4D waifus who see us 3D males, yet they're restricted from us in the same way that we are restricted from 2D girls?

Do you think that you could be some cute 4D girl's husbando? Do you think it would make her sad that you're not real to her?

Other urls found in this thread:

askamathematician.com/2012/05/q-what-would-life-be-like-in-higher-dimensions/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how high are you?

Wouldn't it be a nice thought though, user? That a being you can't perceive is watching over you, admiring your everyday life?

Wouldn't it make you happy to be a 4D girl's form of escapism?

The more I think about it the more it starts to seem plausible.

It's perfectly plausible, user.

After all, we all deserve it for being devoted to our waifus

>Do you think that there are 4D waifus
No, because every scientific statement on the matter that I have ever heard was to the effect that life outside 3dimensional space+time is impossible.

2D waifus aren't really alive either though

True, and I don't think they "exist" either.

They exist in the sense someone thought of them and created. They are part of the collective consciousness of humanity. So my waifu is a part of me as well, and she will be more real to the degree I desire her to be.

This needs to be an anime now.

Then the question is pointless.
If the requirement for something to exist is that people make it a cultural phenomenon, then you have your 40D waifus with Seikaisuru Kado.
The end.

There's a parallel universe where this is already happening

4D girl would be more socially adjusted Tomoko

MC would be a competitive gamer

greatest sports anime of all time

end yourself faggot

So a 4D Girl Is watching me poop right now?

those bits are cut out just like in anime, silly user

Why are you angry?

>Wouldn't it make you happy to be a 4D girl's form of escapism?

That depends. Would she be masturbating to doujins of me getting mindfucked or raped?

>4D Megu

There could be many 4D girls that claimed you as their waifu, and I'm sure there would at least be a few doujins of that if you were popular enough.

Thinking that it's impossible just because we as 3D beings can't interact with it is fucking retarded. There "is" a lot of stuff that can quite easily exist outside of our existential plane, as much as you can call something which isn't directly real from our perspective real.

>there are people that fap to you getting gangbanged and ntrd by faceless fat 4d old men

I think it's worth it for the few that love and cherish you.

>just because we as 3D beings can't interact with it
Strawman. That wasn't brought up as an argument at all. What do you hope to accomplish by shooting it down?
One off the problems that exist with higher dimensional life is that you cannot have solar systems in a universe with a number of dimensions that is unequal to 3.

>you cannot have solar systems in a universe with a number of dimensions that is unequal to 3.
That's ridiculous. I've seen solar systems in animu.

Sorry, apparently I was partially wrong. 2D seems to work as well.
>Based on our understanding of gravity (gained from studying this podunk universe), gravitational force should drop by 1/(r^D-1)), where D is the dimension and R is the distance between the objects in question. It so happens that because of the nature of orbits, a stable orbit can only exist in 2 or 3 dimensions.
>In 4 or more dimensions orbits are always unstable, and in 1 dimension the idea of an orbit doesn’t even make sense.
askamathematician.com/2012/05/q-what-would-life-be-like-in-higher-dimensions/

did we just scientifically confirm life can exist in anime form?

people do that to me irl anyway. good times

2D would find us disgusting, would we find 4D disgusting?

>implying mai waifu would find me disgusting

bathe yourself you stinky okaku

Is 3dpd is already bad I don't really care if some 4d slut wants my dick.

What would 4D sex be like?

Time consuming I guess.

But I'm not a 3D male

probably similar to having sex on an acid trip.

Or it wouldn't take any time at all
>your 4D waifu sexes you every night but it's so fast that you don't even recognize it happening at all

Do I want this? or do I not want this?

How would you represent a 4d girl in 2d?

No, because we're 3D entities, not 3D representations of 4D entities. So called 2D girls are 2D representations of 3D entities

This would be an interesting anime concept.

It's airing this very season.

Then what about 4d guys integrity being threatened by 3d traps?

What show?

Seikaisuru Kado

>interdimentional time travel with a cube

Tesseract best girl

raniel-chan is mai waifu!!!!!!!!!

Carefully.

No. Why would they ever feel that way about me?

Dumb frogposter.

Dumb nigger.

why don't you go do something with your life instead of dreaming up autistic fantasies. also megumin is shit

Wouldn't 4D girls be even bigger sluts then 3D are? Since they exist in every timeline and can fucking everything imaginable?
If 2D>3D and 3D>4D then 2D>4D

So, that means 1D girls are the purest?

They are dick-shaped. There's nothing purer than a dick.

My entire life is sitting in a room watching anime and masturbating. I imagine it would get extremely boring after the first hour.

Stop posting lies on the internet Please.
My 2D waifus are alive look at her, she's so cute and alive.

That's because anime girls are 3D girls depicted as 2D. They are not truly 2D.

0D would be the purest.
>tfw no qt dotto waifu, which you can't actually call a "dot" because she can't grasp the concept of shape

>the thing about not masturbating but still cumming once a month is our 4d waifu's raping us in our sleep

noice

>why don't you go do something with your life instead of dreaming up autistic fantasies
I almost cut myself. A healthy reminder that summer truly is upon us.

Still a few hours away, unless you live in Japan.

If we lust after 2D waifus because 3D is PD, then it logically follows that the only reason that a 4D waifu would want one of us as their husbando is because 4D is just as PD to them as 3D is to us. 4D waifus would have an extra dimension of PD compared to us. Would you be willing to accept that?

fuck

They don't look for a fat hairy guy with bad heart. why the fuck do I even live

Well, but how do you know she does not NRT you when you are asleep?

No they are not , 3D girls are bad.
All the male anime characters are me.

So can they cheat on you with you? If you come home and five other (you)'s are fucking your waifu, is it NTR?

No because they all share the same mind.

So not only all males are you, you are also a hivemind? Pretty convenient.

I don't know what that is don't use complicated words that i need to look for the meaning please

If there is an infinite multiverse with infinite possibilities, doesn't that mean all of our waifus exist?

Different universes have different law of physics.
Who's to say that in one universe every form of life is 2D?

Yes and their being fucked by your alternate AU's selfs.

>waifus
>plural

I don't believe that's the case, no, but I sure would like to imagine that it is.

I assume higher beings would have better taste than that.
4D waifu, if you exist and are reading this let me tell you that you're husbando a shit.

I mean Christians say we were made in another dimensional being's image. So why not? There could be a 4D goddess that wants to cuddle you every night.

Those would still be there but a 4D being would not be able to interact with it the same way we do.
It would be a fundamentally different form of existence but that doesn't mean it is inherently impossible.

>a transdimensiomal being has a full folder of holograms of me it whacks off to
Not sure how to feel about that

I will never understand the D catch-all. Then again, I know most of Sup Forums is just trolling.

It kind of already is.

Why do people like this show?

What show?

Because different people like different things.

Bandwagoning.

>there are probably titanic beings from a higher plane of existence that would be able to destroy the universe by sneezing
>yet, they are too caught up in masturbating and drooling over humans to give a shit about this
How does this make you feel?

It's a copy-paste Isekai though.

There's an infinite amount of numbers between 1 and two, not one of them will ever be 3.

Cute girls
It's sad

But 3D girls are not cute.

So? There's plenty of shows that have boring settings that manage to be good.

Beauty is subjective, whether it's in fiction or reality.

>That a being you can't perceive is watching over you, admiring your everyday life?
Church is two blocks down, user

God doesn't admire people.

>This thread is literally describing Kado

You're a special kind of retarded, aren't you?