United Kingdom

It fucking shit what's happened to the UK over the past few decades and it seems there's almost no hope of us ever waking up, should I just move to Poland?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-Hispanic_whites
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, just kick out the shit skins

>The Jews represent the Semitic principle ; all that is spiritual in our nature. They are the trustees of tradition and the conservators of the religious element. They are a living and the most striking evidence of the falsity of that pernicious doctrine of modem times, the natural equality of man. The political equality of a particular race is a matter of municipal arrangement and depends entirely on political considerations and circumstances ; but the natural equality of man now in vogue, and taking the form of cosmopolitan fraternity, is a principle which, were it possible to act on it, would deteriorate the great races and destroy all the genius of the world. What would be the consequence on the great Anglo-Saxon republic, for example, were its citizens to secede from their sound principle of reserve, and mingle with their negro and coloured populations? In the course of time they would become so deteriorated that their states would probably be reconquered and regained by the aborigines whom they have expelled and who would then be their superiors. But though nature will never ultimately permit this theory of natural equality to be practised, the preaching of this dogma has already caused much mischief, and may occasion much more.

- Benjamin Disraeli

>implying that if the kikes are successful in fully destroying west europe they wont come for east europe as well
stay and fight you pussy, its about to fall apart

Idk man, I'm not going anywhere, I'll just sink with this ship. It'd be annoying for Americans or Australians to have a huge
majority of brits coming into their country, though idk. I don't want to become what I'm against. Hopefully brexit causes an
economic crash and the load of parasites flee out. Think of it like a detox, it's going to be painful but we could be clean for
good.

Just move out of the big cities. No London, Manchester. Glasgow or other shithole

>It'd be annoying for Americans or Australians to have a huge majority of brits coming into their country,

How can you post on Sup Forums yet still be so wet behind the ears you fucking tin head?

>Benjamin Disraeli
You'd have a lot of nerve to tell me that guy was not a heeb.

no, fuck off, we are full

He was, and he was very much against the concept of the equality of man.

nope,Poland is moving to you

As a British Muslim, I say to you OP this...

GO!!!

leave while you still can, it's our Island now, London is our city, Birmingham is our city, Manchester is our city and many more towns are ours.

Get out and stay out, but leave any daughters, we can always use British daughters.

Why are their lips that colour? It's disgusting.

>British muslim
You are not British you filthy goatfucker

Say what you want about leaf posting but we aren’t bong level pathetic yet

nice larp

Yeah, we'd integrate more than anyone else, but the surge of it and how cultured we are
compared to it differs slightly, I don't like being a nuisance and wouldn't feel comfy. Unironically,
most of the super liberal brits will be the ones fleeing, just like how white families in America will
move out from a neighborhood that becomes almost black filled, quietly.

The UK is run by the shittiest genetic-mutants on planet Earth.

These literal retards include the British kike rothschilds.

Look at Theresa May. Like, what the fuck.

How can anything have ever evolved into such a fucking grotesque abomination?

Yes I am, my Grandfather came here 46 years ago, my Father was born here 42 years ago, I was born here 22 years ago and my sons were born here 7 and 6 years ago and my daughter 4 years ago.

We are all British and Britain one day shall belong to Allah.

Actually considering poland, myself

Or more likely something like croatia, cause it seems like a great place

dont get blackpilled goy-friend it's not over yet and its not actually that bad...yet. just make sure to red pill one fellow goy a day.
pic related

Yeah honestly, the thing that makes me cringe is when other people of other descent call themselves, "British".
In 200 years time in a non-white filled classroom, you'll see all kinds of mutts look at the British Empire and say,
"that was us". Well if there isn't a full Islamic curriculum in place.

>Well if there isn't a full Islamic curriculum in place.
Inshallah

>Yeah, we'd integrate more than anyone else, but

I'm not talking about integration you weasel.

White Americans are now less than 50% of births in the US. Do you understand the long term implications of this?

Worrying about the impact of Brits emigrating to countries like the US or Australia is simply ridiculous in this scenario.

Confirming London, Manchester & Glasgow as shitholes.

NOTHING

LASTS

FOREVER

probably fight for ur country. if ur not at least thinking about putting posters around, then ur doing it wrong

Muhammed was a raghead, his son was a raghead, your grandad was a raghead, you are a raghead and your sons and daughters will be ragheads. The Jews subverted Christanity and they are already doing it to your children, when you say Who is Allah? to someone in Britain in 100 years they will not answer you

Yeah cause thatll help

Have you chosen which cousin to marry, or does your Baba do it for you?

You know what's sad? I'm an American and I'd come over there and fight for the UK's future if asked. Never give up. How would our ancestors feel if they worked so hard for us to just give up now? There will be a tipping point. When it happens, they'll be shipped out or annihilated. No question. We're better fighters. Always have been.

Just thought you'd like to know that I carry a small bottle of pig fat everywhere and smear it on every surface a currynigger touches. Enjoy Hell.

I live in one of the light green boroughs of London. There are LOTS of non-whites, and quite a lot of interracial couples.

COMRADES
WE HAVE ONLY ONE OPTION
JOIN ME AND STORM PARLIAMENT
I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK

yeah it will you apathetic fuckface. do something.

i really really really like this image.

I am doing something, im storming parliament you ignorant cunt.
Why dont you get off your shitty little desert island thing and come and give us a hand

Yes, I know you are afraid, and in your fear you lash out, do not worry, there is room in Allah's heart for all people, unlike you he is not racist, my first wife is a welsh girl, my secong wife will be English and once she leaves school I will take her to Mecca, her father told me he is glad she is marrying a strong independent man with strong morals and beliefs, he understands that Islam is not something to fear, only the weak feel fear.

Threadly reminder that Britain is economically fucked and that social chaos will become the absolute perfect opportunity for a future vanguard to take power.

I just meant me personally, idk if I can leave this shithole, but yeah I know
we'd never become a problem, I'm just saying we should just stick to here.

The rest of you - find a nice girl and have as many kids as you can. You want to save our civilization? This is the only way.

what are you talking about bro? is this a real thing or just some unrealistic fantasy? how would that even go down? aren't too many of ur countrymen asleep? military on ur side? police on ur side?

literally wut. have u thought this thru

Just vote UKIP.

Wow! Not a single one of you pathetic cucks is going to stop forward and volounteer to help me in the revolution. Yellow bellied cowards!
Ill do it myself!

Some army you're building there mohammedan. Pic very much related

>I'm just saying we should just stick to here.

I agree.

I fear nothing but God the Highest, your desert cult has brought nothing but death and war to this world, do you not think if "Allah" was the true god nations that followed Islam would of prospered?

it gives me hope too user.
but if they can get away with filth like rotherham and rochdale at this level think about how bad it can be if we dont preemt its growth... we have a duty to redpill fellow goys and make sure it will recieve firm resistance from now on

England is fucked.

fuck off we're full

Calm down bro, you're going to get thrown in jail if you keep it up.

Always have been.
oh yes

>my secong wife will be English and once she leaves school

Yes, very amusing, my boys are very strong, Mohammed has already decided he's going to join the British army, Mehmet is too young to decide but he loves cricket and I hope he will join me in the family business.

>Attack Parliament while nothing is happening
>Get shot
Or
>Wait until the next set of inevitable riots
>Attack during the chaos and lack of police force

Ill Just get a west minster tour guide, then when hes not looking peg it down the corridor and break into the house of commons with a black rod in my hand and dissolve parliament. Then ill peg it back in the other direction into the house of lords, sit on the throne and declare all pakis to be removed from britain.
Might not work but at least i can say i tried unlike the rest of you cowards

godspeed user

yeah but how would they maintain power once they seized it? they'd last a day at most. they wouldn't even have fucking guns. cmon now. we are not nearly at the stage where something like that could go down successfully.

we need to wake and rally the people first. thats why i suggest putting posters around and reasoning with people/ persuading them to the side of truth and strength

if anything, you doing that would make it harder for an eventual successful overthrow to happen, because not only would it make our side seem crazy, but it'd make them implement greater security.

it'd completely flop. look, im with you but we gotta start somewhere else. people have to be on board with us.

Honestly, we need to come together somehow, only a united england can do this. Problem is
that we've become so cold that we brush each other off. You see the muslims though, some
of them don't speak english and they're already in a council house with benefits, it's because
they help each other out, and now whole council estates and even the councils are being overtaken
by muslims. Even when the border agencies are after them, they hide each other, it's ridiculous.

It's a serious threat now, fuck, I wish we were buttraped by the nazis instead of this shit, atleast the nazis
actually looked like us and wouldnt bring down our society, even if our grandfathers fought them, no disrespect
to any of yours though if they did.

Come in, if you're Catholic. If not, fuck off with your harmful ideas.

rallying men in the streets would be a much smarter and stronger display of defiance than some flop LARP overthrow fantasy enacted by autists

calm the autism lads. follow the natural progression of this stuff. work our way up in realistic steps.

Few decades? Before the Muslims you guys were itching about Polish immigrants invading.

Never forget.

this is true.

My Uncle arrived in Luton in 1972, by 1980 he owned 7 houses in Luton, he brought over 3 brothers and 5 cousins in the 1980's, he lent them all money to buy a house, he lent them workers to repair the houses, and they rented the houses out and bought more houses, when they paid my Uncle back they had 3 or 4 houses each, and they brought cousins over from Pakistan and helped them to buy a house, and this is how Islam works.

My first house was bought for me by my father, by the time I was 19 and married I had 2 more, I rent them out to Pakistani Muslim families for a very low rent, they do work for me and my father, so we all get stronger.

You British have no sense of family, you hate each other, I see you in the street ignoring everyone, looking at the floor, afraid to make eye contact, but in Muslim areas we are all friends, brothers in Islam, that is our strength and it can never be broken.

Join a right wing youth group.
>inb4 government will spy on me
Right up until the point where they're no longer in power.

No, you should stay and fucking die with some good damn dignity you Anglo fuck
>Inb4 it was with ancestors
Your people fucked all of Europe and destroyed everything we ever built, you don't deserve mercy
t. Aryan laughing his ass off that the beady eyed scum wages two world wars and still couldn't destroy the German volk

Was this in Bury Park or Biscot road?

National Action was pretty based, have any of those guys started anything of note after being banned?

yeah this is too true and it's damn unfortunate.

that's why whites gotta improve themselves and be strong so that we can organize. if ur shy of people then that's a sign that you gotta be self improving bigtime.

improve yourself as a white and you improve the broader strength of ur people

Why do you subhumans ruin every fucking thread? You are worse than the Muslims desu

>family business.
British gibs?

My Father started in Bury Park, but now we have houses all over Luton, you would be surprised, not only in the Muslim areas. I have a cousin on the council, he says 70% of privately rented properties in Luton are owned by Muslims.

We have bought in Milton Keynes too, and Aylesbury, one cousin owns homes in oxford, I am looking at a plot in Oxford to build a home, but not to rent out, this will be for me, my wives and children, it's very exciting.

Why must you Brits always be so passive aggressive and salty?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-Hispanic_whites
He's right, our ancestors fucked up BIG.

>raghead
>Still use this as an insult
What Muslim in the UK have you ever seen wearing a turban? Youre probably one of these retards that would attack a Sikh Indian thinking he's Muslim

meanwhile our boomer fathers remortgage their houses or sell them to retire in luxury expecting our youth to take on student loans and struggle to get their first house in a country experiencing a 'housing crisis'. white families are being broken apart and scattered into the wind because the elder generation of whites are blinded and ignorant to the nature of the modern slave state. one thing i envy in the asian communities are their familial solidarity, something we whites are rapidly losing thanks to (((you know whos))) driving our kids into mental illness and degeneracy.

t.binliner
I just think its funny

Everything I own I earned, the only helo I received is from family.

There are many Muslims who take money and housing from the government, but that is because the government is offering money and houses in Pakistan, they help poor Muslims to settle here and start a new life, but most Muslims now are established and don't take money except for business.

Yep, honestly you guys are just doing your inevitable own purpose, I don't hate you personally, honestly you're just a victim
of Islam to me, muslim communities are peaceful among each other, but when it comes across our way of living, only one
can take place. But since the majority of British want Islam at full force, well it's Islam they will soon shall get in full. Honestly,
you as a muslim will be quite entertained when shit hits the fan when both of the left and Islam finally clash, it's gonna be hilarious
to see them object to your views without being seen as, "racist".

>asian communities

bruh. they are muslims. why u saying that liberal PC shit

I don't understand you British, we come here we have to work hard, it's true some Muslims take welfare, but even they will strive to improve their situation, in Pakistan it is a dream to own a home in Britain, when we go home we are treated like kings, because we have helped so many people to improve their lives, in Britain and Pakistan.

Why the British don't work hard and stick together is a mystery for us, but is not our problem, if you want to step aside and allow us to out compete you, then we will do that.

im just generalising in juxta-position to the average white family. i think you all know who i mean

>move to poland

Why? that's a weird fucking role reversal

it would be great if you all just start going back to pakistan to be 'treated like kings'

I think you misunderstand muslims.

you know we hate the Jews more than you do, we have suffered much more because of them, you should visit Iraq or Syria and see for yourself, this is why ISIS exists, they kill Muslims, make them angry, fund groups to recruit, arm and train them, tell them to get revenge against the infidel and then tell the British people here is your new enemy.

We are all being exploited and they want us to fight, the best thing for British people would be to forget about hating us and focus on their families and lives, out compete us, you have so many advantages, but you don't do it.

>We're better fighters. Always have been.

the jews don't attack us like they attack you. they break our families and demoralise us because they cannot fight us straight up. they just straight up antagonise you and swat you away when you attack

We did work hard and stick together, for 100,000 years.
Then a pit of snake jews came in and subverted everything we'd worked for, then they invited their pets from overseas.
I can only hope that a plague affecting only those with subsaharan dna traces comes within the next few months and purges the entire world of every subhuman.

no, always remember.

He was talking about the european species of mankind.

I get what you say about supporting family but I hate what this town looks like it's fucking disgusting sometimes I can't believe it.
Beggars all around the town center, marsh farm is full of niggers, bury park is like a discount southall with a poverty look about it, walking down biscot road for a haircut you always see people arguing or just random crap on the floor nobody cleans up or asian drug dealers. William austin junior school is completely fucking brown only the odd white teacher and denbigh and challney are so fucked now.
Yes they may have good test scores and what not but the level of english some of these kids speak is ridiculous they are 2nd+ generation yet sound fresh because they are surrounded with each other and have learnt english from their fresh parents adopting a foreign accent.
My dad who is 2nd generation unironically sounds more "english" than these kids because his parents never spoke english to him and he learned from the native people around him growing up.

My family is muslim and moved to luton over 10 years ago im 3rd generation btw and it just makes me sad sometimes to see what the town is, not even english anymore. And then when i stay in london from time to time in my old house it's more "diverse" with just a wider range of non-british ethnicities everywhere.

We evolved to be individualistic to a certain extent, to not make bonds with just anyone. The reason theorised is that it was to deal with the constant rate of death during the ice age.
That's why europeans make such efficient killers, we have a switch in our brain where everything becomes a bag of meat.
You can see what this switch does if you look at WW2.
Anyone coming up against europe is going to have the apocalypse unleashed on them. People are already becoming more aware, as more and more events happen. People were a lot quieter 5 years ago. Like another guy in this thread said, when members of the military snap, there won't be much left the day after.

We all have the same enemy, you must find your strength again and take your women in hand.

You know the Britain is admired around the world, we have this image of an English gentleman, strong, dangerous and no fool, but fair and respectful. We love that image but when we look around we see drinking in the streets, fighting in the town centre, girls half naked vomiting while men have sex with them outside the pubs, where are their brothers? Fathers? Where has the famous British dignity gone?

What happened to Sherlock Holmes and James bond?

i just don't understand why all these muslim families don't just go back to their own countries and help to improve them. its almost as if they are shitholes and they would prefer to be surrounded by white people who can cushion them economically

Yes, everything you say I recognise, all we can do is try to help those around us, if everybody does that everything will improve.

Yep, I'm fully aware that you guys aren't the ones that started shit, that's all on us, and in fact if we weren't owned we should
be giving you guys Israel in compensation. I don't mind taking people out of crisis, but eventually as you stated, you're going to outdo us. Islam
will assert its dominance, may even take a 100 years or so, but it's going to happen. I just don't agree when people follow the sunnah
and want to establish their practices everywhere, but I understand why they're doing it though and don't hate them irrationally like most.

Honestly, I'd rather trust Osama with my child than a catholic priest. It's just when we feel threatened we just act back, just like you guys
do, but honestly we shouldn't be fighting and know what's the real threat to ourselves, and that's the consumerist materialists and degenerates that
plague both of our worlds which is (((them))), they see us both the same and want us to fight amongst ourselves, truly. If there will be an awakening
in this country it should be one done together.

where would you live if you had the choice? Of course we want to live in the land of green fields and red buses, friendly policeman and postman on his bike, we were invited, we did not come with guns and take anything, all we have was given to us or earned.

Maybe the British had it too good for too long, perhaps they got lazy and started taking everything for granted, when hungrier more desperate people arrived they sat back and whispered insults, but the hungry men got somewhere, and the British are waking up to discover much of the country, the land, houses, businesses etc has been earned by others.

Also because the asians are all broken up between pakis and bennys it's not like they can even create their own proper identity there is even conflict in bury park between asians all the time.
British/english/lutonian identity is lost and there is nothing to replace it.

I hate this place.......

Our culture has been deliberately destroyed, by the jew, the media run by them, and by the invaders brought in by them.
The only way a society can be decent is by homogeniety. Aristole spoke about that 3,000 years ago. It is straight forward.
If you really are a muslim and not a larper, you should go back to the country your grandfather came from, take all your friends and relatives with you, and leave us to solve our other problems.
Otherwise, you are going to become the first target when English people realise what has happened to their country, and know what has been taken from them.
There is always a tipping point.
In the 1980s, England was still a fairly decent place, it was relatively clean, people had morals and shame. What has changed from then to now is the number of foreign invaders from third world countries.
You brought your filth with you, and you acted as the jew's tool in our destruction.