Tfw I'm not British, but I vigorously defend Britain on Sup Forums against detractors attacking its people, culture...

>tfw I'm not British, but I vigorously defend Britain on Sup Forums against detractors attacking its people, culture, history, and current status since I've grown up here.
It's a weird feeling.
Inb4 I'm not white.
I am.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_campaign_in_the_Baltic_(1918–19)
youtu.be/nAQ7NkGiLWE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

whatever you say, abdul

The British need to pull their heads out their asses. They're being invaded and overrun. We all see it. Hopefully they will too

Cuck

This country is 87% white (and that is primarily because of England, Wales is almost completely white), meanwhile you are approaching 50%. You have guns and you're doing nothing to stop it. Inb4 trump. The wall, ending chain migration, and daca will not stop your demographic decline into nonwhite majority. You need deportations on a scale that you will never do, you don't have the ideology for it and never will.

I know.

it's not as bad as you might think...yet. Especially when all you see on here regarding Britain is all the fuckery the muds get up to.
pic related

Wales and Scorland in pristine condition
North Wales is awesome.

In fairness you're Irish though so it's not exactly like you're a worthwhile human being

Your politicians are approaching levels of mind-fucked crazy that just isn't happening in the US. You're a frog treading water in a giant Orwellian pot.
>Le 56%
We're not talking about the US. You ignore real problems and focus on butter knives and cat calling. You're not allowed to speak up about it or voice your concerns.
The issue isn't next year. The issue is 50-100 years. Your country will be fundamentally different, and you're too damn polite to object. You assume it'll all work out while your politicians are hell-bent on altering your society. I enjoy taunting you, but I wish you all the best

Polish?

No Baltic

Righto. Still one of the countries we did our best to save from the Germans and Russians in both wars. Makes sense.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_campaign_in_the_Baltic_(1918–19)

I didn't even know that occurred. Will read up on it.

yes our leaders are all co-opted and blackmailed to shit, and it takes awhile to rile the average larger guzzling football watching brit up to the truth but i have hope we can seize the initiative before its too late. youtu.be/nAQ7NkGiLWE

I know. We have nothing to say, except that our invaders aren't muslim. Black kind of makes up for it, but their danger is small-scale, not large scale, like Islam is. But yeah - our'h guns, and we're at ~50%.

I've noticed this myself as an outsider, the average working class brit has a lot of nationalist energy, but it's channelled into the wrong directions or nullified by indoctrination, but you still see it. I get a very objective view of things here, since my name is anglicized and I don't speak with an accent, so nobody treats me any differently.

Second this, where I live it's literally 90% white and I know about 15 people with different skin tones lmao and probably about 30 people who aren't British

Im American. I appreciate Britain's rich culture and history. I play TWD:RTS, and my best faction mate is from the U.K..Behave great conversation and critiquing for one another.

You mean it was 87% white about a decade ago. Do yourself a favor and look at your age distribution.

In the end, we're going to get a slightly lower iq average (even at 60% our average is equal to yours, which shows what base stock you're working with). You're going to drop to around 90 and live under a caliphate lol.

50 years ago the citizens of Blackburn would've choked on a biscuit if you told them what their city would look like in 2018.
Who'd have thunk the hooligans would save the UK

Our weakness compared to you is our massive population squeezed into a tiny island

However it is also a strength as a few thousand dedicated patriots could turn the county into utter chaos in a few weeks. You thing the people will side with the muzzies and lefties it came to it?

Yes, you will let it slide, just as you let slide Rotherham

Don't be so hard on those overworked coppers. They're too busy policing online speech and simply don't have the time or resources to pursue, and possibly offend, muslim rape gangs