Why is Radical Christianity such a small deal for people - ESPECIALLY within the Alt-Right and ring-wing politics in...

Why is Radical Christianity such a small deal for people - ESPECIALLY within the Alt-Right and ring-wing politics in general?

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/tags.php?tag=spiritual satanism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Show your flag amerimutt

>Westboro
Not terrorists.

>Branch Davidions.
They were defending, not attacking.

0/10 Go kill yourself.

> Branch Davidians

who??

When was the last time Radical Christians bombed people? Probably in the nineties or early 2000's with abortion doctors. I mean, it's not good, but it's hardly Islam.

Because it is not a thing. Quit trying to make it a thing in a political sense.

Most of the radical Christian groups have no real politcal philosophy and just want to live in their christcuck utopia.

Koresh and his nutters. ATF fucked them up real bad in the 1990s.

pagans are worse then niggers.

Get back to crusading and fucking up the holy land and I'll be on board again. As long as you're only christcucking on fox-articles on zuccbook and the activist mommy, you'll be just that, a christcuck.

You mad LARPer?

No?

Admit it, all Paganists today are LARPing atheists who still hate Christianity.

Radical Christianity? Like, Whoa dude, awesome!

Radical Christianity hardly ever becomes violent. Most "radical" Christians are Pastor Steven Anderson types who bitch about faggots and expose the jews for what they are. "Radical Chrsitianity," as we know it, is better than the stupid secular shit we have now.

Literally NOTHING stops Steven Anderson from strapping a bomb to his chest and blowing up. That's how dangerous he is.

And yet, he's not...go fucking figure

Because it's their God Given duty to protect themselves, their people, and their faith from faggots like you.

I only speak for myself, and I'm not really involved in the pagan/right-wing scene.

I respect christianity for it's cultural values and achievements, nonetheless I think it's was/is only a burden for the white people in the big picture. Like I said I hate self righteous christcucks who want to sing kumbaya while taking a niggdick up their ass.

There is literally nothing from stopping Merkel from strapping a bomb to her chest.

Because Christianity never espoused a political philosophy. Its unconcerned with it.

user please read.

urbandictionary.com/tags.php?tag=spiritual satanism

it all...

Poo in the loo

>Radical Christianity

>any of these burger meme sects
>Christian
I had a good laugh, thanks.

Why do leftwing faggots keep making these threads? Why are you retards so hypocritical when it comes to Islam?

because I'd rather be killed by a human rather than a pack of subhumans

WBC is smart enough to never use actual violence. Hell, half of them are lawyers.

Why do you keep making the exact same thread?

SLIIIIIIIIIIIDE

THREEEEEAD