Muslim Animals Gang Up On Dutch Teen

youtube.com/watch?v=Djpc0H1Dhfw&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/african-american-man-fighting-for-his-life-after-unprovoked-racist-rage-attack-in-auburn/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>those clothes

I went to a diverse school.

Can confirm, never leave my house anymore.

Just waiting till the diversity hit other neighborhoods so we can unite against the animals.

>LARP endlessly that you'll start the race war when the invaders start openly attacking white people
>Invaders do it
>No reaction
>Invaders do it again, and again, and again...
>Still no reaction

White people not even once

I feel for you bro

Nothing will happen because we have an overbearing government who would gleefully kill us at the first sign of lethal resistance. Once white people have no more food to keep their bellies full and police to patrol their streets something will give. Eat shit faggot.

not really its because whites are mentally colonized pussies
if you think the average user on this board who spams nigger kike and mudslime all day would even whisper it IRL you're a delusional retard
80% of those who frequents this place are irl losers or underage

You're Albanian. Opinion discarded.

thats what i thought pussy

mashAllah

More like... KEBAP NATIONAL FOREST AMIRITE HAHAHAHA
I hate this reality.

you are just in denial over the fact that your fellow wh*te Sup Forumstards would even dare to say "muzzie",let alone nigger.
inb4 show flag/nigger/sandnigger/jew

Seattle islander guy gets revenge

seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/african-american-man-fighting-for-his-life-after-unprovoked-racist-rage-attack-in-auburn/

Kid should get a blade. It would be justified to use in that situation where they are ganging up on you. He would probably just get a couple months in juvy and earn respect/fear from the Arabs.

This is what happens in American prisons when your outnumbered you have to make up for it with brutality.

HA HA that's hilarious.

>Fucks your sister
>Unprovoked

Reminds me of the guy in philly that killed his daughters nigger boyfriend.

Yuroshits aren't even allowed to defend themselves like in the US, most of those countries only let them wait for an ineffectual, unarmed police volunteer to show up an hour later to do fucking nothing.

i grew up in the northern suburbs of melbourne

we used to have maybe 2-3 kids who were white australian british background and they would get picked on for being white everyday because the rest of the school was from the middle east or the balkans

top kek

imagine being cucked in your own country by a minority

t. balkanite

He could wait for one to be alone and then kick the shit out of him. He was in a fight with the little one, but I'd go after the other shitskin that keeps attacking him.

im no wh*te,but you are stupid. that is a 1 in 100000 arabs.and they will dillute the wh*tes gene pool

Those hits were so weak even the scrawny dutch faggot could even stand on his two feet

>Relying on the (((police)))

LOL this kid could easily make a blade or procure one or get some kind of sharp pointy thing. It would be funny to see him poke one of these dune coons eyes out. Whats the worst the state will do, throw him in prison to get some free grub and shelter and learn some useful stuff?

Euros are so cucked the state would probably give him a slap on the hand.

Dutch won't do anything to protect their country.

They're already given up.

>4 on 1
>he's still on his feet

*INHALES DEEPLY*

>This is what happens in American prisons when your outnumbered you have to make up for it with brutality.
He should sharpen one of his wooden shoes into a shiv

>make a blade
How about buying one

Woah I grew in Broadmeadows, went to Upfield Secondary. The Turks were fucking mongrels.