Yu-Gi-Oh VRAINS

>Episode 8: 風を操りし者 – Kaze o Ayatsurishi Mono
(The One Who Commands the Wind)
>Due to Hanoi's program, Zaizen Aoi is now in a comatose state. Feeling responsible for this, Yusaku tries to investigate the cause of this. However, Blue Angel then appears on the city's monitors, and challenges Playmaker to a rematch!

I don't even know how you faggots care so much about a VA. She is shit, ugly as fuck and completely uredeemable and I would hate so fucking much if people kept posting hot pics of her in this thread. Right here. Right now.

I demand 藤木 遊作 女体化 pics

Oh shit, Blue Angel with no clothes on!

hot pics of her in this thread. Right here. Right now.

>Last thread took almost 2 days to finish
Dead

>Flat VA
>Flat character
A match made in heaven.

But is it as perfect as getting Hana Kana to voice Hana in Prison School

So we are getting doujins of Yusaku fucking Aoi's comatose body right?

They are literally writing themselves

No. He will draw pictures for her and bring her flowers and build her side deck and other cute warm fuzzy shit.

So I'm just now getting around to watching Arc-V...did they just completely retcon Yugi through Yuya? Everyone from their respected series just sort of exist and Kite now has a completely different story. What was the point of this?

I can't read moonrunes, what does it say?
delet this

>No breasts
>short hair
>brown hair
>tiny
>skinny
>Idol
She is literally Aoi in 3D. i would fuck living shit out of her and have ten kids with her

Pretty sure coma gona last 2 episodes max

>Yugioh is having its 20th anniversary
>This is an opportunity to shill some cards from old series
>Quick, shove some nostalgic legacy characters in the story even if it makes no fucking sense and it completely takes focus away from the main cast of the show turning it all into a confusing mess
Corporate bullshit should not be allowed to influence how shows are written.

Two weeks of fanart

When the hell is yusei and the other protags showing up and please no side characters like in ArcV.

>Bonds Beyond Time 2: Yuma, Yuya and Yusaku Fuck Everything Up

FLAT IS JUSTICE

But she looks so much better than Aoi. Comparing her with a boyish used condom isn't fair.

He says while posting worst girl ever

I'd watch it. Sounds entertaining.

Why do I get the feeling she's stringing our poor autistic MC along through a needlessly convoluted keikaku?

What will the prototype super A.I./network entity be like

No that's her brother.

>Villan!I'll give you three reasons you wont win this duel!
>One:Me
>Two:Yuya
>Three: Playmaker

I want VRAINS to relate Hanoi to recursion
I remember the first time I saw the Hanoi code, I was pretty impressed

So it's this versus chess?

If we do get BB2 with the second wave of protagonists I hope the side characters of each series get some type of involvment.

Misawa in Vrains...

Seeing as BB2 was for the 10th anniversary, and DSOD was for the 20th, I don't see another one coming anytime soon.

What if they exclude Yuya for the seventh protagonist and pretend Arc-V never existed?

>Crow and Jack take over the entire movie.

Everyone in, the ship is sailing!

Is it a ship if a relationship wouldn't and shouldn't happen? It will just be two autists being autists together.

where's that pic from?

>real life player comatose in hospital
>game avatar is still actively playing
>online VR multiplayer game
Is it finally getting the .hack//SAO treatment we expected back then?

Aoi it's a crucial part of Yusaku's development this early on though, it's meant to humanize him after being all "muh revenge"

Not even Yuzu was all that important to Yuya's character until like episode 25

What's probably gonna happen is some Hanoi bastard is posing as Blue Angel to lure Playmaker into a trap, similar to how Go posed as a Hanoi, and everyone will be disappointed.

Why did she died?

I realize that and that's why it would make no sense for them to become a couple, especially so soon in the series. Let's see if they have the capacity to even become friends first.

T
>hey act like a horny/cheerful couple on vrains, like total dorks IRL
thats my headcanon

Because she is made for bullying

Yusaku fucked her way too hard

I think Yusaku will go back to his main motives, but I think he doesn't want to put anyone in danger to get what he wants so he doesn't mind helping Aoi, especially since he thinks it's his fault.

>They become a thing online
>But to keep their identities a secret, and to keep one another safe, they have to pretend to not know each other offline
Sounds plausible, except this is a Yugioh show so there's absolutely no chance at all.

Was hit in the face by some horny old men who discovered to late that he is in fact a boy.

Take a shot every time Dylan says "comatose state"

>Hey Playmaker, good game! Shame I lost but I'll get you next time!
>Hey you kind of look like my classmate Yu-
Then yusaku slaps that bitch but it puts her in a coma

That's the most likely outcome; like based Hotdog man suggested bringing Go onto the team but Yusaku turned it down saying he doesn't want him to share the danger he's in. It's very probable he'll have the same sentiment for Blue Angel, at least initially.

I can't wait for tomorrows episode to see Yusaku stomping Aoi hard. I like Aoi but she is way too cocky in her Blue Angel form. He saves her and in return she wants to kick his ass for all the world to see?. How can she even believe she stands a chance againts him? I'm glad Yusaku beat her so hard he put her into a coma.

really makes you think

I'm glad she's being written out of the show
Hopefully she stays in the coma and is replaced with someone hotter and less boring

Yusaku was saving all his real life damage for his next opponent so Aoi got hers and Go's.

DELET

Yuzufag spotted, back to your Shit-V

ENOUGH

Me too I hate women! Let's replace her with Jack and Crow xD

Why would anybody want to go back to Arc V?

She also saved his life so as of now they are even. What happened to Aoi now it's a result of her attention whoring and Yusaku ignoring her request to duel

>comatose state
500 hundred keks

Who?

God I hope Aoi gets ditched so Yusaku can find a nice man to take care of him

Now we'll have to wait two weeks to know what will happen. DAMN YOU ONO

Comatose
Almost
You've got me Dreaming~

If we go far back enough it's her brother's fault for being a shitcunt, and allowing his sister to become a social vegetable.

For the semen demons, of course.

Encode Talker is far more sexy

>has a big fucking shield
>0 defense

We have Ema... and that's it. Aoi is a potato.

Its an offensive shield, look how he doenst have any other weapon

is an offensive shield like a feminine benis?

So is that actually going to make it onto the show, or is it one of those non-canon cards like Odd Eyes Absolute/Meteorburst/Gravity?

nunchuks?

He might even show up next episode; I bet they'll pad out new cards so they can save Firewall for an important moment.

>tfw With the Wind comes out today but no goddamn rips

>78 posts in 2 hours
So this is the power of VRAINS...

>Hey look Aoi, Lycorissica got Limited and Reincarnation got Banned

I use Dark Hole

how is reincarnation not fine at 1?
does lycorissica even matter without reincarnatino?

When is the full With the Wind getting uploaded? Its supposed to be out today.

I doubt they will become a couple, right now this arc is basically about Yusaku connecting with someone outside his job. Basically him making his first friend... maybe.

Cummies to Aoi

Hikari no akari ost says 21st

Why would they become a couple? Most people just want them to be close. It's fucking yu gi oh, the most you can expect it's heavy ship teasing

I never fell for the DFC meme but I think its over

Its the 21st in Japan right now

Series feel a lot different sience the beginning with this MCs, they feel fresh and a depressive Aoi is new for a female lead on this series. it just gives me hope after they tried on Arc-V.

I doubt many nips stayed up late to listen to it

either when someone who isn't me buys it on itunes or tomorrow

>Aoi is a potato.
good thing I like potato

but can you count to her?

Not but I can use her a battery

I love this image, super cute.

Do you think Kusanagi and Akira Zaizen will be duelists ?

Cute

Translation?