All You Need to Know About the Memo

larouchepac.com/20180131/memo-voted-out-committee-mccabe-fired-first-steps-end-coup?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20180131-2-daily&utm_content=20180131-2-daily CID_e35e211088ae923cd7724957b48c567f&utm_source=CampaignMonitorEmail&utm_term=READ MORE

No archive needed

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/w8Saq
larouchepac.com/20180131/memo-voted-out-committee-mccabe-fired-first-steps-end-coup
youtube.com/watch?v=87Tb_ZL8Zrk
youtube.com/watch?v=IoyvvEWHodk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Larouche? Is he still going? Good for him.

Its his PAC. it has been a great source of info beyond the yemeni quilting image board and the msm.

I like him and I think he talks a lot of sense, he just seems to have a bee in his bonnet about the British, a bit like some people have with Russia and some with Israel. I don't know why people don't think America is capable of fucking its own shit up without outside help.

Archive needed for those using blockers
archive.fo/w8Saq

> It was 30 years ago, that the prosecution of Lyndon LaRouche was being played out in a federal courtroom in Boston with Robert Mueller, as U.S. Attorney, overseeing the show.
Not saying that Mueller isn't a shitbag, but the LaRouche people should perhaps have declared their interest at the start of the piece rather than at the end

Forgot about that. Thanks

Its his wife doing the pac, methinks.

Its not meant to say brits are bad, just the mi6 agenda and whoever is behind it, which is something the PAC wont admit to being part of the jq

>utm
larouchepac.com/20180131/memo-voted-out-committee-mccabe-fired-first-steps-end-coup

Fuck data mining

Wha?

Ah, that's interesting, saying "British" but not saying "Jewish". At least they have the sense to know that naming the jew fucks you forever, whereas saying that the Queen heads the global heroin trade is relatively OK.

Its archived above, you nutsack

>Larouche

That's a cult.

I did not make their rules. I prefer them naming the jew, but that puts your claims in the looney bin because the narrative is still brawndo tier faggotry

Its a PAC. I know you are shilling now

i wonder who could be behind that?

I agree, they seem to have worked out a way round it by saying that the global conspiracy is British rather than Jewish (which in some ways it is, the Rothschilds etc seem pretty British to me, although not English)

Right. I pressed them on the jq and specifically rothschild, but they did a side shuffle as to say 'nothing can be said'

Their main focus was on Mueller, and that is all they were willing to discuss

*was

bump

Quick rundown on Larouche for non-americans?

youtube.com/watch?v=87Tb_ZL8Zrk

Hahahahaha Democrats are niggers and jews that hate America. They got BTFO by Republicans.

He was a former communist who, in the 1970s started the failed National Labor party, for which he ran for president several times. His platform seemed to borrow at will from the far left and far right, and his ideas read like L. Ron Hubbard. He used cult manipulation tactics on his followers and trained them in paramilitary tactics. In the late 80s he was tried and convicted of using credit card fraud to fund his campaigns. However, the cult kept going with the goal of putting Larouche into the White House despite him being a convicted felon. Known as Worldwide LaRouche Youth Movement, tables at college campuses used to be a pretty common sight. Reports of college students being invited to LaRouche compounds only to then drop out and cut ties with their family used to be fairly common in the 90s and 00s. But as far as I know, they haven't been very active in the last ten years.

don't listen to 158751747 he's a shill doing copy pasta
lpac provides excellent info and perspective

youtube.com/watch?v=IoyvvEWHodk

Can we finally kill this stupid "Flipped Mueller" meme now?

This is because of the City of London. The financial center of the world.

I looked into it and it's literally nothing. The memo is just the Republican version of their story. I've been working all day and I'm extremely tired. I'm going to take my blanket and lay by the comfy fireplace and sleep. Just relax, forget about everything and have a peaceful rest. Just enjoy the tranquility of the fire. All of this tension will evaporate. Just forget and enjoy peace, with no worries about anything I must sleep now, sorry, I have to sleep.