Re:Creators

What is she dreaming?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eb1vcaqAivY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

infodumps

dreaming of food

Magane pads her chest.

Dreaming of how the Meteora in-game became her waifu.

Re:Creators
Re:Zero
Re:Chain of Memories
Re:Meeting on Wendesday

I don't understand this trope

Dead sharks.

>wanting to fuck the simplified/idealised version of yourself
That would be pretty sweet as a creation.
>2d becomes real and pines after 2d still

She's having a nightmare. In it, everyone is asking what is happening. And she knows. She knows. She knows and she wants to speak but the words just won't come. Her mouth makes a hoarse inaudible noise as she is ignored. The discussion continues without her and Selestia suggests an explanation. Wrong! Wrong! They are getting it all wrong! If they would just listen, if she could just speak, they would have the truth. But she cannot speak, she can only gurgle as Soda walks off towards oblivion, vanishing before her tear-stained eyes.

Something like that, probably.

Anything with title containing ; : is doomed to be shit.

>2d becomes real and pines after 2d still
That's depressing, but probably true.

Himegimi

about posting dead sharks on Sup Forums

>I must infodump and I have no mouth

This sounds like a nightmare I might have. The very idea is terrifying

Hungry shark

Is Sota-kun one of us?

Surprised Shark.

He likes traps. So no. He's close (bitter, lonely, petty, talent-less) but no cigar.

He got very close to getting a gf. So no, not at all.

Soda's dick.

I love Metchin.

>he doesn't like traps
are you some kind of homosexual?me in my job

Alice loves (to throw) Metchin (around) too!

No one loves Alice but losers and dead girls. Metchin is beloved by creations and creators alike.
Too bad for them, my wife is taken.

Hey now. Don't be mean to Alice.
Her lesbian friend just died man.

check out what a i got

You will take it back after this week's episode.

it's already 21st in nipland? also nice

>twitter
No you didn't get anything

Anyway, what are the BD bonuses? Aside the rearrange OST cd

Nice cover with the girl that appear for a few minutes every 3 episodes.

I actualy feel bad for her reading this.

So I assume Anitype is some sort of in-universe magazine about airing anime and here it's a tiny booklet that contains the basics about the characters. I wonder if it'll have any interesting info. Shouldn't have put Souta in there and instead went full fake magazine about airing anime

Those are cute

Is it just me or is the guard facing the wrong way?

Also, does anyone have a webm of the ppsh violin?

>facing the wrong way
Yeah it is. If it were just a cross guard it would be one thing. Typical chuni shit to have an inverted blade
>a sword that can only perform drawing cuts
sasuga

Yeah, what the fuck. With the way they're advertising this series, you'd think that Altair was the protagonist or at the very least someone with a lot of screentime. Shame because her design really is the only one that stands out in this show.

It's not supposed to be that way.

This is where they went wrong.

They should have also showed snippets of the original worlds the creations come from, just add in a little cut of Meteora in the library waiting for the hero every day to show how lonely that kind of world is and it already makes her easier to like.

Not to mention Blitz and Rui whose worlds are very different. We got to see only a tiny bit of Selesia's world and the Alice flashback was just weak.

I still have some hope for the second cour, though I probably should give up now.

A lot went wrong. It either needed creations bonding, active creators other than red Dad OR starting in-universe to personalise and introduce viewers to characters

Don't worry, you'll get your 2 minutes of chuuni screentime this week. PV in 8 hours.

You're saying this will be the first episode PV to ever feature Hime?

I want a chuuni episode, not a chuuni scene. At least a single one. Is it too much to ask?

i want to shark to violate the NAP

I feel like after defeating the rest of the cast, Altair will decide to break the 4th wall and adress the viewer in the end.

OMEDETO

Altair is the final boss. The show is about defeating her.

I want Hime hijacking the OP/ED and being aware of commercial pauses and using them to her advantage

I want her to violate my nap, preferably in the crotch region

>tfw some humble bookstore owner gets killed in cold blood by some edgy randumb LN shitter
I hope Magane has the most humiliating death possible.

She had to test her abilities. It was a necessary evil.

Shows usually don't use antagonists who never appear on the screen as their poster characters even if they happen to be meme girls. This is misleading and fucking annoying at this point.

I have dreams like this (Not being able to speak anything outside of rough noises) sometimes, my throat feels awful when it happens, does anybody knows why it happens and what to do to avoid it?

Saved

Not breathing with your mouth would be a start.

but user it was HER book. the shopkeeper was in the wrong here.

The final boss is the being/entity/force/whatever that created Altair.

inb4 Setsuna created Altair. Setsuna designed her character and made a video before going to meet train-kun.

How Altair came into existence from that point still hasn't been explained. Maybe Being-X got tired of messing around with Tanya and was hanging around the train station looking for its next victim when Setsuna showed up.

Hime is on the center of all of this, she is mysterious, chuuni as fuck and delivers everytime she is on screen. The show is about her and what she has done. Honestly I'm not planning to keep going with arguing with you, this false advertising meme probably the most retarded complaint you can come up with and it has to die.

saint shark blesses thee

Altair clearly came to the real world through the power of love

too many words, buckley

I hope when Shiro shows up she bullies Altair, calling her a faker and making her cry.

I want Altair to win.
Even if she dies I want reality to collapse after all the pandemonium the creations caused.

I was promised Red and Hime and I got neither. I'm not sure how it's a meme when it was literally false advertisement. Don't tell me you expected the 2 poster girls to be fucking irrelevant for almost the entire first cour.

>when it was literally false advertisement.

It wasn't "literally false advertisement". They're both in the show.

>associating Stirner with anarcho-capitalism
What the fuck are you talking about? The NAP is a fucking spook. Aggression is a fucking spook

Moving the goalposts much? You got tons of red, what are you even talking about. She was on the screen for more than half of the season.

That's why she is violating the NAP?

Suspecting shark.

Grimoire of zero was delayed by 7 hours this week. I'm not feeling so good about what is to come.

Amazon was a mistake.

Lovey dovey shark

>rui will never cutely call me user nii-chan

Can we get some shark legs?

WAKE UP ANIKI

shitposting shark

Someone needs to edit the book and replace it with the Karma Sutra

Should be clear this whole show is designed by committee as fuck. They know she would be popular regardless of her screentime so they shove her everywhere. It's their other bets on meme girls didn't pay off.

Posing shark

Hime's mental breakdown to such thing is something i'm waiting for i doubt they will deliver, but i want Shiro damnit,
this is a huge opportunity

Rui is flat. Flat!

I bet she would be so comfy to hug.

youtube.com/watch?v=eb1vcaqAivY

I need more Hime

It might happen if Shiro triggers her third party tracer accusation PTSD.
But she is all bones.

Souta should have punched him right there. I bet Hime would turn dere right away and the conflict would be over.

fpbp

oops.

Secretly he was happy they were getting shittalked.

When is Mamika coming back?

I'm not picking this up again until I know Mamika is coming back.

She's never coming back, now leave.

Her replacement was already ordered and should come in a couple episodes.

How would Souta react if it turns out Altair ended the world for the sole purpose of of becoming a Pro:Creator with her Papa, and that she wants to name her daughter Setsuna.