BASED GOOK PROPAGANDA

did anyone else think this guys story sounded like something out of a 6 gorillion fantasy
>siblings ate dirt to give him food
>limbs chopped off by ebil dictatoes
>crutched a gorillion miles to taste that sweet sweet freedom
idk anons sounds like propaganda

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=87Tb_ZL8Zrk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dictator*

Nigger do you not know what goes on in North Korea?

so how did crutch boy escape?

>limbs chopped off by ebil dictatoes
His limbs were destroyed because he passed out on train tracks while looking for food.

even juicier propaganda

Pull your head out of your ass. North korea is a shithole. Have some respect. You piece of shit.

But even if it were, you are still a shill, so fuck off.

this is rich coming from a kike

>someone thinks something I don't agree with
>SHILL SHILL SHAREBLUE
how is this shilling? i'm asking your guys opinions...

I thought this too. Sounds like Iraqi incubator babies. It's definitely ment to personalize the conflict to Americans.

I don't want North Korea to be doing what It's doing, but the U.S. can't into war effectively. We have too many companies that want to prolong it for profit and politicians are fence sitting pussies

Have a bump. I accidentally saged.

thank you. finally a well thought out response.
it seems like an attempt to get Americans behind the inevitable war with North Korea. I don't need any more reason to want to kill gooks but its just what it seemed like.

Eating dirt stunted their growth.

Learn something every day.

Life time learner.

Yeah, because we need a fake story about an escapee to want to go to war with a country that has been threatening to nuke us for well over a decade.

get fucked nork faggot, we'll nuke you
this

its a little different though. Most Americans probably don't give a shit that they don't like us, they're just hoping we don't get nuked. But seeing someone who was subjected to their brutality, especially a little harmless looking gook would make a lot of people want to go on the offensive

eagles

I can't guarantee it's shilling. But there is a war going on son, so subtleties are a luxury we can't afford.

That was the feeling I got too, the story was a little far fetched. He should have gone in depth more about Otto Warmbier's story, how he basically got kangaroo court treatment in NK and the leftest media made fun of Warmbier even when he was crying for his life.

Probably propaganda to support forced unification

at least admit to me it would be a juicy propaganda story if it was manufactured.
Maybe it wasn't and if thats the case then good on him.

well otto stealing from NK wasn't the brightest, but exactly and he was one of our countrymen. His story doesn't sound as good though which is probably why it wasn't really touched on that much

On a basic level all that sort of thing is propaganda no matter what.

you're not wrong. even if it was true i'm sure hes just being used to garner support for the inevitable conflict. it just sounded very far fetched.

There is no proof he stole anything though, it could have been anyone on the tour with him. They fabricated some fake looking security footage but it still doesn't look like Otto.

hmm interesting. Maybe they didn't get in depth because its no secret NK hates westerners to they'd be looking for any reason to fuck us. But this asian guy was just a normal citizen, which would mean millions of people are subjected to what he went through. this would pull on the heartstrings more than just one isolated incident

Well using facts would only confuse and anger leftist. Sad sympathy story sells better then harsh realities of geopolitics.

crutch boy probably a spy

No one does, you only hear the propaganda coming from its enemies

>how could this story be propaganda? It accords so well with all the other propaganda I've heard about NK

Retard.

and this

The worst part is they don't even have a kike-owned central bank! Those monsters!

literally kike tier holocaust propaganda.
is there any reports out there that NK really isn't as bad as everyone says? They do have china propping them up ffs

some escapee sketched these

this. see "axis of evil" and what they all had in common..

Asians are le ebin based

So are actual commies who want to nuke us and Japan according to these /leftypol/ Alinskyites.

So then I suppose Norks are allowed to freely go out of the country as they please then yes?

I'm not serious, but sarcastic.

He was sewn into warmbier's body.

It was a hell of a story, that's for sure.

Lol you fucking shills will attack anything won't you?

We're still at war with that fucking shithole. I know you berniebros love communism, but it's not some gas-kike power grab to rewrite history

>people are so anti Trump they'll defend NK

It's mostly conspiritards who believe this shit. They think North Korea is BASTE because they're an ethno state despite the fact that they want to fucking nuke us and Japan is also homogenous and they're not on our bad side. It's retarded and only /sg/ would fall for this gaslighting.

The Korean war never ended ffs. No one profits from this other then communists and NK

So there's some actual poltards that fantasize about this country. Fucking pathetic.

Those guys are no better than the soyboys that vacation to North Korea's one propaganda town on Dad's money to gloat about it on instagram.

lol, youre right OP, its probably a utopia and the establishment is trying to keep you from living there. you should go there and find out.

oy vey

Sea turtles, mate.

Lel, NK had literally fuckloads of cannibalism cases where families or strangers ate eachother during the 90's famine.
This gooks story was super mild compared to the ones where kids tell stories how their mothers got ripped apart by shovels up their vaginas in concentration camps and later fed to pigs still living.

Find the old footage from the NK underground markets of NK. Hsed to be a lot of homeless kids everywhere.
Human meat etc.

Freedom is a kike meme.

He acted out the hero archetype.
It's true enough.

kek nicely done

youtube.com/watch?v=87Tb_ZL8Zrk

Hahahahaha Democrats are niggers and jews that hate America. They got BTFO by Republicans.

His story is over the top. That doesn't mean NK commies are human. Purge!

alright donald i'm with ya

6 MILLION MORE

glorious leader gives hope to peoples

lol prep your wifes bbc bull björn

We should pull every dollar from your country and let you fend for yourselves.

He'll we'll give you a Kennedy as a leader for your heardship.

ivanka will cry and then Trump will import all North Korean refugees and they will eat our dogs

that soyboy switch smile...

>siblings ate dirt to give him food

Why didn't they eat his legs?

They bribe the guards to not shoot them. this is widely reported

the silhouette of him at the sotu will be used in propaganda posters for the new korean war