Why is San Diego so better than any other Californian city?

Why is San Diego so better than any other Californian city?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xuvsoZLE3WE
latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-gov-brown-downgrades-from-felony-to-1507331544-htmlstory.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Just because it's better doesn't make it's good. The rest just shit the bed, literally in San Fran's case

Because most Spics can just cross the border to work and not live around our neighborhood

Hazmat teams spray bleach on the sidewalks downtown every other weekend because of all the literal shit on the sidewalk

Thats funny way of spelling Bakersfield

San Diego lawyer reporting in. City and area are chill, get me the fuck out of this state though

Have any sauce on this? would be most appreciated thank you

You're a big city lawyer. Why would you need help leaving this hellhole? Aren't you bastards supposed to be well off? Or are you a non Jew lawyer?

hey, m8
that's Maggie de Block

>tfw Chula Vista comfy ass albino negro
Here is comfy as well, but it all depends on the zone too.
Especially Bonita is a literal mini-white ethnostate desu, they should never become a city desu.

Do you have any nudes of her?

Because we have the best Mexican food! Better than Mexico! But maybe not as good as the taco bowl at trump tower

Because everything is better here. Better climate, better jobs, better people, better everything. We are the envy of everyone in the country.

True that, I found TJ tacos in Escondido to be much superior than other taco places in Mexico. I'm mexican.

Overrun by ((minorities));)....rent up to impossible ....retail wages."...better ?

doesn't hurt that it's literally 70-79 degrees all year round, 21-26 for you Celsius fags

Going to have to look that up, I used to live down south and north of 8 it's just not as good

I live in SD County and make decent dough. Was born here also. Place isn't as good as so many of you think. I'm actually leaving in a few months.

Y'all can have it. You'll learn for yourselves, I'll leave it at that.

>San Diego
>living in literally shit

That's like asking why dogshit is so much better than catshit.

you can jack off in the street
youtube.com/watch?v=xuvsoZLE3WE

whites rule it and spics are in the kitchens or mopping as they should be

Is that Hepatitis outbreak Negroid related?

That's like being king of turd mountain.

Anyway my theory is it's a heavy navy city and the local government management isn't a bunch of complete corrupt retards.

It's because San Diego means a whale's vagina

That's like saying syphilis is better than Aids

come over here faggot lets see how great this shithole is, San Diego is the most nigger infested and spic infested place of California and its over priced as fuck. Pile of rubbish.

>You're a big city lawyer.
for jew

bakersfield is a dusty shithole

I'm studying for LSAT in my masters, any advice?

Lol try living in LA faggot

hello me
also was born and raised in san diego, live there currently, but i've lived in other states around the country as well.

californians are naturally arrogant about the quality of their state thanks to hollywood propaganda and this arrogance extends to their cities as well.
once you live elsewhere, however, you realize that decent mexican food isn't worth the massive invasion of beanskins, the traffic, the crime, the high prices of everything (especially gasoline) the restrictions on fun things like weapons and fireworks, and the recently ramping up influx of hooded porkophobic muslim niggers.

California sucks, San Diego is more or less livable depending on which area of the county you're in and what kind of lifestyle you want to live, but it's literally like 30% white.

>like saying syphilis is better than Aids
It's probably a crime in California to knowingly transmit syphilis though
latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-gov-brown-downgrades-from-felony-to-1507331544-htmlstory.html

I lived in SD all my life. Moved to the Inland Northwest last year and holy shit, I realized I was a boiling frog in Southern CA.

So, what places in the US are better than San Diego?

T-take that back Bakersfield is last remaining conservative stronghold in this commie infested state

>the restrictions on fun things like weapons and fireworks
Y'know the latter is because of wetbacks blowing their fireworks on the fucking streets and making a shitton of noise, right?
I fucking hate fireworks

Depends on what's important to you. Do you want a place to hunt, fish, have huge wide open spaces to ride horses and live around other whites? Do you want to live in a large city and traffic/diversity/crime doesn't bother you? Do you want to live in a high tech expensive city that's exclusive due to high costs?

I ate the best fish tacos of my life at a restaurant in Encinitas

is it though?

Go on

i really enjoyed semi-rural pennsylvania
columbus ohio is a nice white upscale city with lots of young people if you like a bar scene and trendy shit.

there are loads of smaller cities like that around the US

Sunny Diegan here, we are the best city on the west coast no doubt, and you can pop over to tj on the weekends to get wasted and fuck bitches for cheap

Fuck off desert nigger

We have a homeless problem in downtown, the black and white homeless just shit everywhere, stay away from downtown after dark, the red light district in tj is cleaner and safer

Hey im from Bakersfield and we are the best. All these losers dont know we are the masterrace.

All of this good stuff, please

The hell is this?

>San Diego
>400$ USD for crossing the street in the wrong place.
Fuck you

Wew, that's nice thb

Why did you jaywalk pendejo? lmao

I live in the Inland Northwest, (Spokane/Liberty Lake Washington). It's not perfect, but it checks off most of the boxes I find important in life. I would suggest visiting several cities and see which one resonates with you.

Wish they'd do that to Watsonville.

There are literally 15 Muslims standing across the street from me right now in San Diego. Dressed all Muslimy.

christian

it wasn't like that even four to five years ago
there was an extreme push to make muslims immigrate around the country during the final obama years

San Diego is for mexicans, bums, and Arizona State thots

>Having to go back over a jaywalking ticket