Be me

>be me
>multi-millionaire
>grinded and hustled off of people's fears
>scream "I NEED YOUR HELP, I NEED YOUR HELP, YOU NEED TO FUND THE INFOWAR" at listeners
>throw an AD in every stream every 5 minutes
>every single product I sell is my favorite
>consume super male vitality on the daily
>racking in the boomer bucks
>mfw

This guy is going too far.
Anyone else notice how absurd he is getting?
Infowars is getting stale. Alternative media is the future

>inb4 shill

IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT FRANK

HEY FRANK

I have a simple solution for you. It's really easy.
Don't listen to his show if you don't like it.

If you don't like Alex Jones, that's fine. I think he's a little bit of a showman myself. But the only thing I never got is why people get mad that he advertises his own products. Every show I listen to sells shit, he just sells Brain Force or whatever the fuck. I would never buy it myself, but whatever.

I loved that. lol CUT HIM OFF AGAIN.

lol

Alex is a businessman first and a journalist second. That's how he can keep his business operational. If he profits from it, good for him.

You don't have to listen to his show if you don't like it.

profit from selling "health" items with six times more lead perfucking serving, that's shady and shitty business

I remember when pol would just call him a water filter salsman or bill hicks fuck nu pol

>six times more lead per serving

Its cave man their is an artical

you don't run a business with your own personal funds, you fucking donkey. a business must have its own source of income to pay workers and utilities, ect. if alex "scares" you, then you are a fuckin idiot. now go back to school fuckass.

His career is over as soon as the indictments open up and exposes how Israel is behind everything.

Humble water filter salesman did nothing wrong.

SAUDIS RUN THE FED!!!!

CHINA RUNS HOLLYWOOD!!!!!!!

JUST BUY THE FUCKING WATER FILTERS!

SCREEN SHOT THIS FAGS

Infowars will disappear off of satellite SES-3 tonight, 1 Feb 2018 @ 0800GMT.

So much for paying his bills.

Bumping for truth

I expected him to struggle a bit in the transition of a Trump victory. As he's said, it's much harder to create daily content when the US president is actually a good guy. But for the last six months, Infowars has become an ad-mill of crappy videos, where the headline is sometimes never even addressed at length in the clip.
>where Infowars has unforgivably dropped rhe ball is in coverage and investigation of the Vegas massacre
The Vegas Massacre is the first time Infowars has knowingly promoted a fake news theory, by continuing to hint that Paddock was an ISIS operative. This tragedy was exactly what Infowars used to excel at, and the fact it remains unsolved yet Jones (and Trump) are disinterested is EXTREMELY PUZZLING.

If any Infowarsfags read this: why haven't you tried to interview Eric Paddock yet?

Jones is great,
fuck you.

hes not the only one, jordan peterson, etc...

every mainstream musician...

richard spencer fucks niggers...

it's all a joke & a cash cow

I bought an infowars shirt. I wear is ironically, but secretly not ironically

Why would we call you a shill? He is already owned and shills for isreal.

Yeah but instead, we now get to discuss, unironically, his talking points and product placements and use our collective resources to come to the conclusion that people who like his show listen and those who don't, don't. Nu pol isnt all that bad... Right?

I remember when you didn't have to listen to his show if you didn't like it

a character assasination thread? in my Sup Forums?
it's more likely then you think

Not a joke, faggot. It's a fucking war. And the Jews are subverting our entire social psychology.

Done the most to spread awareness of the NWO, Globalism, and all that other bullshit more quickly and effectively as anyone in history. He is a boon to humanity, and should be remembered in he future alongside figures like JFK. Watch his documentaries. Enough said.

He is the 56% face personified
This guy gets it, fuck the losers supporting this conman