Waiting on memo? Read and MAGA

Transcript from house Intel committee on releasing memo
Dems> please don't release it, the public will tare and feather us.
>Release our memo we just made up to say we didn't do anything wrong
>Let the FBI and doj which are under investigation for this do redactions

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.house.gov/meetings/IG/IG00/20180129/106822/HMTG-115-IG00-Transcript-20180129.pdf)
docs.house.gov/meetings/IG/IG00/20180129/106822/HMTG-115-IG00-Transcript-20180129.pdf
c-span.org/video/?440478-1/steny-hoyer-susan-collins-adam-schiff-discuss-state-union-address
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4364040/1-31-18-Flynn-Status-Report.pdf
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/31/robert-mueller-requests-postponement-of-general-mike-flynn-sentencing/
cnbc.com/2018/01/31/republican-memo-likely-to-be-released-thursday-white-house-official-says.html
youtu.be/ihUIPlLw2ZE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shit forgot link
(link: docs.house.gov/meetings/IG/IG00/20180129/106822/HMTG-115-IG00-Transcript-20180129.pdf) docs.house.gov/meetings/IG/IG…

Bump

Just finished reading it. Nothing really of note in there besides the fact that the dem's memo wasn't actually reviewed by anyone at all but they wanted to release it anyway....

I've never seen a weasel so desperate to escape its hole

FBI and DOJ under investigation for fisa abuse, And Other Things!!!

Hey! That font looks really official, I'd stake my reputation on it!

Ha. He posted the link to the PDF off of the house of Representatives website. Look it up yourself shill

Hey shill.
is right.

docs.house.gov/meetings/IG/IG00/20180129/106822/HMTG-115-IG00-Transcript-20180129.pdf

Is this real?

>you go do you mr mtv moonman

yes it's from the op which is a link to house.gov transcript

Trey Gowdy was the source for Nunes' memo? And Trey Gowdy announced he would not be seeking reelection as of today?

I am filled with trepidation now.

>I'd stake my reputation on it!

It's amazing how quickly the credibility of a Democrat lasts after opening their mouths.

Gowdy said he is quitting to go into the Justice department.
Shiffing his pants
>I know you said they are under investigation but they should still be able to redacted it
>You chastised Hillary for giving classified info to terrorists yet you want to give classified info to the American people

So, open season on Dems and their families now? They're traitors and traitors must be dealt with and made examples of.

>guise it's extremely reckless for you to use the legal apparatus to release information to the public just like it is to secretly hold and transport classified information on your own, private server and devices in flagrant violation of every single rule and law governing the handling of classified information

I thought he was going into private practice.

exactly, they made their argument moot.

We havent seen the last of him. costume change.

Shiff's dumbass requesting that these transcripts be released, thinking it makes them look good

he's in a lot of trouble.

bump
Schiff cracks me up

it is blowing my mind that this is actually happening.

Nope. He posted this on Twitter
>He will be returning to the Justice system

where is the first place FISA abuse memo is
going to show up?

Epic.

whitehouse dot gov?

This font seems shooped.

Literally page 25 of the transcript from the damn house.gov website dude....

Bannon delayed interview they talk about on page 7 that would have been today

elaborate.

The kikery of schiff knows no bounds.

it's in this video
Schiff mentions it he starts at 47 minutes in
c-span.org/video/?440478-1/steny-hoyer-susan-collins-adam-schiff-discuss-state-union-address

whoops he starts talking at 41
starts about memo at 47
bannon in there somewhere

listening now.

this schiff is so difficult to listen to, jeebus.

you trolled me right? also, if its a nothing burger and gonna leave pie on the R's face then why wouldnt the D's just say release it.

not at all
starts at 44 minutes about Bannon

yes I think he must have just re-upped his anti anxiety meds
no bug eyes, not sweating

Hacked into 36 states lololol. We're run by idiots.

Holy shit. They are so scared of the memo.

I'd never thought I'd see the day that people on Sup Forums are bending over backwards to lick the dingle-berry encrusted assholes of Republicans (or Democrats for that matter) in congress.

thanks I have the pdf open in another tab, have read in its entirety
page 7 from docs.house.gov/meetings/IG/IG00/20180129/106822/HMTG-115-IG00-Transcript-20180129.pdf
>Mr Conway: ...assuming he will appear as a result of our subpoena by 8 o'clock Wed morning

We will need to get #releasethefisa going. If you're confused read the damn thing, specifically Speier's comments.

Not about Dem or Republicans. There are plenty of Republicans that don't want this out. Just not on the house Intel committee. It's about we the people vs the corrupt.

I looked into it and it's literally nothing. The memo is just the Republican version of their story. I've been working all day and I'm extremely tired. I'm going to take my blanket and lay by the comfy fireplace and sleep. Just relax, forget about everything and have a peaceful rest. Just enjoy the tranquility of the fire. I must sleep now, sorry, I have to sleep.

nice work. I know why now.

shit is happening
sentencing delayed for Flynn TODAY
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4364040/1-31-18-Flynn-Status-Report.pdf

it freaks me out when these posts show up. like is this literally NLP? You don't have to answer.. just an observation.

#releaSETHememo #HisNameWasSethRich

speculation?

not sure yet
just found in another thread
these tree house mothers have been on it lately
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/31/robert-mueller-requests-postponement-of-general-mike-flynn-sentencing/

very nice, Flynn is guilty of such a trivial thing

Anyone else getting, like, really sleepy right now? We should probably head to be soon. Preferably, now.

I think so. I started feeling tired all the time around the same time these posts started showing up. Not sure that has anything to do with it but still it's pretty creepy. Maybe just people trolling though. I pretend to be Hilldawg on here all the time for example.

What is the point of the dems memo and why was it even needed? Why didn't the rest of the committee read it?
Sewell brings up a good point. If the house committee can't even agree on what the facts are and a second memo was deemed necessary, that's a huge fucking issue. Dems are just scared shitless of this coming out.

was just about to comment on this, i remember in the press conf right after this vote he said he motioned for them to be released like he did something great and was going to expose something that happened in the session, but i dont think he rly counted on anyone reading these because even the chairman nunez tells schiff theyll be made public anyway...the only thing i read in these is how much the dems rly dont want this memo to get out, they tried several sneaky tactics to either stall the memo or have it heavily redacted.. the whole release ours with yours at the same times was an attempt to have the memos censored because i have a feeling the minority report contains highly classified materials as where the majority report has acceptable levels of national saftey..thank god they didnt fall for that

Seems like the majority memo has more classified info and the minority memo was just a way to gaslight the public.

this shit is gonna be so damning. I can just hear the shreeks.

Holy salt kek

Trey would be more effective in the DOJ! This would make me happy!

link not working

Memo likely to be released tomorrow per CNBC

cnbc.com/2018/01/31/republican-memo-likely-to-be-released-thursday-white-house-official-says.html

>cnbc.com/2018/01/31/republican-memo-likely-to-be-released-thursday-white-house-official-says.html

Welp, I'm going to bed early. Feels like fucking Christmas eve!

Come to my house first please. The county I live in has a body bag for you. They’ll ship you back to your trailer park home in a refrigerated box truck. 4 real.

What are you going to explain the health benefits of soy to kill him?

>Come to my house first
Ok. Give us the coordinates. We will have Skippy make his next movie project there

He’s the 21st house member to announce he’s done. Several are committe chairs and even Paul Ryan (Eddie Munster) the speaker of the house. The dirty word here in DC is that Mitch the turtle & Eddie Munster have been tipped off by DOJ, the FBI Director & Bob Mueller that there is extensive evidence showing Trump has been compromised and is being blackmailed. R’s are bailing out because they don’t want to be associated with the Trump presidency knowing he’s about to be arrested.

post address or GTFO

Make me tough guy.

Shiff admitted he met with wray and came to an agreement to not release any info to public. Gowdy is being appointed as special counsel to take down every fucking body. Then gowdy will be made head of FBI. Paul Ryan is stepping down because he was on Clinton payroll and came to a deal to save his ass. That is all I can say at this moment

Maybe. however, he was on the train today.

Fucking sedition of not TREASON and democrats say in this someone was obviously “imprudent”.

God I fucking hate commie democrats so much.

Kill the loose ends.

Please don’t wake up. Ever

Majority memo was crafted after a year of gathering documents through subpoena and delays. Crafted carefully to keep national security safe. Minority memo was thrown together by kike Schiff alone in a couple days after realizing majority memo was going to be released. Kike schiff threw together 10 pages of propaganda.

You have to release our memo too so that we can...
>Correct the record

Hahahahahhaahahahahahaha
Breathe...
Hahahahahhaahahahahahaha
I'm surprised he didn't say "Correct The Record on the 4 page memo so that we can Share Blue skys together

You get sleepy because your subconsious mind likes the idea of rest. Who wouldn't? I'm wide fucking awake it's the middle of the day and I'm not the kind of guy who enjoys taking naps.

Bump the shit out of this boiiiiis.

tough guy bump

This is huge. This proves that there has been, and still is an investigation into the FBI and DOJ. That the House Intelligence Committee denied their motion to review and redact or alter information on the basis that they are currently under investigation.

This is big league news fellas. There's a reason this transcript was leaked. This is what we need to prove that the memo is unbiased, and clearly shows the intention of deception by the Democratic Party, the FBI, and the DOJ.

>hurr durr come to my house
>hurr durr make me make you huuuurrrrrrr
chicken shit nigger

I think that's what this guy
was saying but you said it better. It is huge. Coupled with shiff admitting that he was making deals with new FBI director Wray behind people's back to hide the truth. The corruption run deep and wide

Keep going, anons.
The kids actually, actually, believe in you, don't let them down. Open that channel and get the reality out there. Don't give up and never, ever surrender.
For (You), Superman's Song, Crash Test Dummies:
youtu.be/ihUIPlLw2ZE

This memo is just a distraction. The gop just want to shut down the government like they did last weekend. All over chain migration. What's the first word in chain migration. That's right chain. They want to put us in chains!!! Reeeeeee

Granted, Devin Nunes is a Republican. They will try to spin it. I can't say I wouldn't feel slighted if a D Chairman of the Intelligence Committee denied motions for R's. But, this investigation wasn't conducted by Chairman Nunes. It was conducted by the OIG. His memo highlights portions of the thousand pages he was allowed access to, (and reportedly there are 90+ thousand pages that he wasn't.)

On the basis of partisan politics, highly classified information, and transparency, I feel that we should not only release the memo, but release the unbiased and non-partisan documents that support the information provided in the memo. This is no longer a matter of National Security. Sources and methods can be revised. The American people deserve to know the truth, wholly, and unbiased. If there is anything revealed within these documents that are compromising that is their fault, not ours. This is our country, not theirs. The government works for us. Release everything. Now. I guarantee you the majority of Americans would rather know the truth, and face a fight for which may cost them their life, than live in a world where we're treated as cattle and deliberately misinformed.

There are going to be facts laid out that will basically prove treasonous activity. The fact that Nunes didn't read all the backup documentation doesn't deny the fact that those things took place.

Nunes wasn't allowed access to all of the documents. His memo is based solely on information that was provided to him. The fact that there is a MASSIVE amount of information he wasn't given access to is only a testament to the level of corruption in our justice system. Wray has already confirmed that the information in Chairman Nunes' memo is factual. The only thing they've contested thus far is that the information could be detrimental to our society. I don't care if it could be detrimental to the fabric of our society. But, there's nothing more detrimental than a corrupt Government. It was written We The People, not We The Elite.

they actually used the phrase "correct the record" when saying they favored the minority memo being released lol

Thanks bro. You make me proud to be American

That’s the spirit

Jesus. No shame at all. I can't wait to see him crash and burn with his god damn sanpaku eyes.

i agree