youtube.com/watch?v=S-mT4Q9OnDo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

KIRA KIRA HIKARU
OSORA NO HOSHIYO
MABATAKI SHITEWA
MIINAO MITERU
KIRA KIRA HIKARU
OSORA NO HOSHIYO

I caught up and will watch the new episode now just for you user.

>nino is making money now
>please marry her and get her to pay my debt too
Best mom.

I dont understand why doesn't Momo just drop that bitch completely. fuck family.

Filial piety and stuff.

This nigga cant be serious.

I'm a big shoujofag but this one seems terribly generic and the summary makes it sound less than appealing. Does it have any redeeming qualities?

MC has autism.

Honestly, cant even say why I watch it, but I do find myself mildly entertained. its not bad, but its not great either. its a meh+

>big shoujofag
I guess it wont since you are probably filled with every trope for this genre but it has funny reactions and the relationship music gimmick somehow didnt bore me since I dont read or watch shoujo much. The guy liking the mc isnt a total beta retard like your haremshit series too.

I love music bands. That trope made me enjoy animated Fuuka so I'm based in that case.
It's fun and light, MC has autism but at least she is determined and actively trying to get through to her love interest instead of usual indecisive and passive shojo heroines. I have a feeling that this show should have aired somewhere in the beginning of the 00's with its artstyle and cheap animation but overall I'm having fun watching it.

Animation budget all went to the hair.

Momo the drama queen.

Yeah, he is very annoying.
I wish Yuzu could win, but that's not happening.

Oh fuck, not this again.

>can't sing
>emotionally unstable
>ignores best boy for shitty emo cunt

Her reactions are pretty good, must be me but I didnt think a shoujo would have these reactions. Its not little too.

>2 other anons besides me mentioned watching this in the AotY thread
>all of them (+1 questioning) are here

Have a loli nino to make you forget the horrid cgi scene this episode.

>AotY thread
Just why?
KIRA KIRA HIKARU
OSORA NO HOSHIYO
MABATAKI SHITEWA
MIINAO MITERU
KIRA KIRA HIKARU
OSORA NO HOSHIYO

I liked new song

I usually don't post, but threads this empty make me kind of want to.
What was the deal with Momo's mother this episode? It sounded like she was threatening Nino, but what the hell can she even do?

My speculation is that she knows momo's feelings for her and gonna guilt her into relationship for dosh.Momo could've just said "hey nino, my mom is an ass and want more money for her debt" but being a good son, he doesnt want to embarrass her thus going with his emo way.

Nino's band is hiding their true identities.
I think she can give their true names away and that will fuck up their ordinary school life.

What's the deal with Yuzu's mom though? Why boy's moms are such crazy cunts?

Oh, these make sense. I feel kinda dumb now.
No idea what's up with Yuzu's mom, but her greatest crime was burdening him with such awful height genes.

Dont forget the spooky skeleton frame too.

>anymore

>manlet
>not total beta

Why does she wear the mask?

That's a part of her plan

He is an end game. He took her first kiss and was introduced first.
Arisu would realize that she was in love with how Momo used to be and not with the current cuntMomo and fall for manlet who chered on her and was always there for her all this time

God I hope this happens. I kind of hate Momo, but probably just because I've become a giant Yuzufag.

>gee Momo, what are we going to sing today?
>Well, I was thinking about the same song we always sing every day without fail
>What a coincidence! I was just thinking the same!

Are they fucking messing with us

Yeah, its bad but still watchable. Characters are not bad but their motives are pretty retarded. Also has strong NTR vives.

The manga is still ongoing right?

They were remembering only that one same night

Yes

This is your first shoujo, right?

In Peach girl the guy that was cheering on her actually won. I want to believe, even though nip women has shit taste for gloomy cold types.

I haven't watched to much shojo but I liked and enjoyed this show so far, I like this little autistic girl.

I am a gloomy type
I actually like it too, I used to read lots of shoujo in the past and I like this autistic girl

You also need to be somewhat good looking

I don't even know anymore when was the last time Brain's Base made something that isn't flat out terrible.

The music is my favorite thing about the show

New song in new ep is great, ost when?

Why the fuck are your eyes so big?

shoujo

They are thiiiis pure.
The more tainted character is the smaller eyes he has

Did anyone here watch Bang Dream last season? If so, how was the music element? I was interested because also highschool band anime but I never got around to it.

They are more idol-tier band

Ehhhh. I'm a bit poisoned by how unique this series's music is for a music anime so I'd probably be disappointed if I jumped into something more poppy and mainstream.

Try out Nana if you haven't yet.
It's shojo too but with young adults. It has music bands too and music is top notch.

youtube.com/watch?v=y0TM9s7QjUk
youtube.com/watch?v=S-mT4Q9OnDo

I've been wanting to check out Nana for a while because I absolutely loved Paradise Kiss, just haven't gotten around to it.