Is Vivio bigger than her mothers?

Is Vivio bigger than her mothers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gC2WyuAu9Hw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have her 1/7th scale and she looks huge, I think she's supposed to be taller but there's no official height and the animation is kinda inconsistent.

Nanoha is taller

Is Vivio cuter than her mothers?

Yes, and hers is much more feminine.

At least she has bigger boobs

I don't know about that user.

Hayate's bigger than all of them.

Fate is so lucky.

She's a pancake here

Adult Vivio is really manly when compared to her loli form

Not as manly as Einhart in her adult form.

That makes adult VivioXEinhart the gayest thing imaginable.

Everyone who grows up in any proximity to best family are so lucky.

They don't get an exclusive all-access pass like Fate does, though.

It's weird that I have a version of that with everyone except adult Vivio.

Always hated magical girl shows that aged up the characters, but for Vivid I think it's fine considering they're more MMA than Sailor Moon.

>That makes adult VivioXEinhart the gayest thing imaginable.
I agree, it's awful. One of them should remain a kid.

Or Vivio should just move on to a girl who wont cheat on her with Yumina, but that's an entirely different discussion.

It's not really a discussion at all, considering that didn't actually happen.

>a girl who wont cheat on her with Yumina
I don't think such a creature exists.

That's impossible, for you see: Whatever Yumina wants, Yumina gets.

Fate is part of their 3 member family, she doesn't need a pass.

Hey, !Akemi. You get mad and upset about something? Why did you start spamming this thread with shitposts out of the blue like this?

Have a bad day of work at your dead end low paying job?
Really, you having a shitty life shouldn't mean the rest of us have to deal with you. Just stop being a shit person, and instead of wasting so many hours of your life ruining threads on Sup Forums learn a new skill and get a better job.

I believe Miura could make a pure wife.
Otherwise there are also mature women like Hayate who wont be tempted by some random schoolgirl like Yumina.

Whatever Yumina wants, YUMINA GETS

>implying

I wouldn't trust Hayate near schoolgirls.

Eight of that last nine posts in this thread were all by you, !Akemi. Take a break. Really, you're never going to make anyone think it's normal to be shipping cancer like you.

Honestly, there was no shipping cancer shit spam in this thread for hours. And you really expect people to believe that tons of shipping shitters all showed up in this thread at the exact same time? Not going to happen.

It's just a simple massage, no big deal.
>the muscles in your hips
That harlot! Miura's hips are off limit!

Have an upgraded gif.

>thread active for six hours
>no shipping shit spam
>suddenly "tons" of shipping cancer shows up in this thread at the same time
Hmmm, what a straight coincidence. Almost like it's not actually multiple people, but just one person trying to pretend he's multiple people.

Latest movie CM

youtube.com/watch?v=gC2WyuAu9Hw

I like how you save two versions of the gif just so you can post it in reply to yourself pretending that there are actually two people who would save that garbage, let alone spam it in threads constantly.

It's pretty strange how none of "all" these crack shitposters will address how it's strange "they" all showed up at the same time after nothing happening in this thread for six hours.

>vivio and miura together
Get fucked Einhard.

I've been here the whole time, in fact I was the first reply to this thread.

It sure is strange how "all" crack shitposters are stupid enough to try and use their word as proof over the internet. You literally see no other "group" of people in the world do this. Almost like it's not actually a group, it's just one person. Because your average preschooler knows that your word is not proof of anything on the internet.

Aw man, compared to the alternative we've had the past few threads I'm actually a little happy to have you back.
What's your favorite pairing? Tell us.

!Akemi, why do you try to pretend that one one person has a problem with you shitting up threads constantly? Do you really think that in a place where threads get used by thousands of people that only one would have a problem with you making threads unusable?

You could not be more mistaken.

>a place where threads get used by thousands of people
>only 13 IPs

Notice how crack shitters will only reply to people who already agree with them and will not answer anything said to them if it's by someone telling them to stop shitposting. It sure is strange how all crack shitters act exactly the same way.

Pfft.
We all know purest wife is Sieglinde. Nobody could compete with her.

Yes, !Akemi. Believe it or not these threads used to get a lot of traffic. That is of course until you started spamming threads to death.

And it's funny how you'll pretend to address that, but you won't address how there are suddenly "tons" of crack shitposters spamming the thread out of no where after six hours of nothing.

Of course you'll never admit you're actually a retard and stupidly obvious, because it would destroy your ego.

Undeniably true.

>we
Why do you enjoy giving away who you are so much, !Akemi.

Why is Haru-nyan so smug?

This is what I want Vivio to get for her birthday.

Shame she doesn't have a birthday.

Would she ever go for Vivio though?
She doesn't strike me as the type.

>still talking to himself
>pathetically obsessed with trying to advertise his own shitposting so he keeps his own threads up for hours and hours
It's such a great feeling knowing I'll never be as much of a failure as you are.

>Get fucked Einhard.

Why do you think Vivio and Miura are together in the first place?

>Would she ever go for Vivio though?
Sieg wants two things

>Snacks
>Sleep

If Vivio can give her those things, then she would melt like butter.

How many times do you need it pointed out to you how obvious it is who you are by who you refuse to address any posts at all that don't already agree with you.

Vivio may quench her thirst for popcorn but she will never quench her thirst for battle.

Sieg can't keep fighting forever. That popcorn can't be eaten while fighting.

Corona? I don't think we have seen her fall into the thief's manager hands yet

How do you not feel pathetic for having to constantly talk to yourself like this?

Do you notice how not a single one of your posts have even pretended to address how you where not posting in this thread for 6 hours and then suddenly the thread is pure shipping cancer? Really, how do you think people will not notice this?

Yes, she can.

She has to stop to eat it sooner or later!

That time is coming

See

Has the new Vivid Chapter been released?

Give her time, they have only known each other for less than a year.

Seriously, what's wrong with you? You can't actually think you're fooling anyone. Do you think if you just keep making posts someone will actually believe you're more than one person.

Sieg could probably fight all the vivids while eating popcorn no problem.

She's clearly trying her maximum to avoid contact with the thot while groping Vivio's petite chest, she truly is best girl

See

She is trying her maximum to avoid contact by sticking her butt on Yumina? Seems counterproductive.

Still obvious you're just talking to yourself.

Seeing Vivio makes me happy.

Yumina won't go for Miura's butt. The chest is what she's after.

Ok user, Corona is a slut, are you happy

2 mama privilege

What? Too lazy to get your phone out to samefag like you usually do? These posts are just oiver a minute apart.

I love my wife Fuuka

I am glad we reached an agreement.

>we
There you go again, trying desperately hard.

Still a better option for Vivio than Miura

She has specific tastes.

I bet she loves you too.

Vivio and Corona have chemistry.
Miura says boku and is good at house chores, good match.

Becoming a cake would be a better option for Vivio than Miura.

She does

She has nice hair.

Don't complement my wife's hair.

>sewers are privilege

Picture living in ancient belka and thinking shitting in the street was just 'normal'.

You will never make it look like it's normal to be shipping cancer like you.

>still being this pathetically obsessed with keeping your thread alive

Rinne looks cute when she has a look of disgust on her face.

Then don't show her off so much. She has really nice hair.

Just stop looking at her

Cute girls look cute with disgusted looks on their faces.

She should quit putting herself in vulnerable situations, then.

Her hair is pretty.
And she looks great sweating in a tshirt like that.

Delete all your images of my wife.

But they're not my images, a friend gave them to me.

Kill your friend while you're at it.

But she's a cute girl too, and insists that pictures of her friends are perfectly fine.

>vivioxmiura
Hahahaha only shit taste persons can like this. They don't even have a fucking shit in common. They don't make a good couple and that's a fucking fact.
EinhartxVivio, on the other hand, is for totally refined taste persons, who don't have shit taste and are not autist. They look good together, they were born from the virgins mary womb and united by the will and hand of kamisama. They are destined to be together and have many cute children with eye colors problems. They are husband and wife, they are the american family, the nucleus of the christian society. To deny this pairing is to deny the will of the almighty.
It makes me sad that there are people that still hasn't recogniced this pure truth.

>It makes me sad that there are people that still hasn't recogniced this pure truth.
You mean people like Einhart and Yumina?

yes

Einhart and Yumina also makes me sad. And they also make Vivio sad.
That is precisely why I want Vivio to move on to someone innocent like Miura.

I agree

Really, I don't get how you live with yourself being this pathetic. Do you really have no integrity at all?