How does Sup Forums find the time to follow all these news stories and scandals with a fulfilling career and social...

How does Sup Forums find the time to follow all these news stories and scandals with a fulfilling career and social life?

I check the news maybe once a week when I watch the Sunday shows (Sunday being the only day a week I start work after 8AM).

If you're taking care of yourself and your loved ones, you shouldn't be obsessing over FBI conspiracy theories, interracial marriage, and Swedish crime statistics.

Are you implying people on Sup Forums have a fulfilling social and career life?

I am so so sleepy! Aren't you sleepy too, user?

We make the time because we have to.

That's why you spend some time learning the basics when you're a newfag and then proceed to keep time spent in pol to a minimum. And stop being a dumbfuck who wastes time with happening threads, if something really important happens you will hear of it, no reason to waste hours on Sup Forums

>not holding a job that supports you on 40 hours

>pol
>fulfilling anything
>Career and Social life
>watermarked meme
This has to be bait.

>fulfilling career and social life
Making a lot of assumptions, there.

nonsense. I have a fulfilling career in the food service industry and at least 2 friends

>social life?
kek

>If you're taking care of yourself and your loved ones
Bitch I play to win.

so-called "news junkies" are 2 types of people:

-- fat boomer slobs who hang out at public libraries & donut shops all day
-- young-ish NEETs

nobody else gives a shit about the fake political drama. it's all POINTLESS. nothing that was OMFG BREAKING NEWS on drudge fox news rush limbaugh 1 or 6 or 12 or 18 months ago changed your life AT ALL

smart people leading fulfilling lives know this. losers with NOTHING going for themselves consume this shit to piss their days away

It’s the nature of the chinz you fucking newfag. Everything is aggregated and distilled then passed around like hooch at a woodsie. You can spend all fucking day here, or 10 minutes. You’ll get the same amount of information.

Learn how to use an RSS reader. I am subscribed to 1000 feeds. A few dozen are various newspapers. When I'm lazy, it even reads it to me. No excuse for not being up to date nowadays.

>Projecting much?

PRO TIP: Sup Forums supports RSS feeds, too. When someone posts something interesting on /pol, I see it within seconds.

Again one of these americans that think working 60 hours a week makes him more productive
You know, there is a reason why Henry Ford created the 8 hour workday, and surely not because he had so many sympathies with the working man

>pol
Fuck off Reddit scum

Current job doesn't require anything of me other than talk to the customers who occasionally come in, so I shitpost on Sup Forums while waiting. Tbqh I should really look for something else. I'm going to school, so I needed something that would allow me a lot of freedom with my schedule, but retail is rotting my brain.

i stopped watching tv.
Its just 24h brainwashing

“Social life”.

Hah, good joke

>168 hours in a week
>40 hours in a full-time job
Sounds like your problem is being too poor and stupid to support yourself without a pathetic wageslave existence.

I used to read it all in college, you quickly realize it's pointless. it's reality TV, fake theater

yeah dude like holy fucking shit are you retarded or what.

its called working smart, not hard. if your working over 40 hours a week, your not doing something right, or you've fucked up somewhere along the way to get you into that position.

>with a fulfilling career and social life

Well there's your problem.

How else are we gonna take down Israel?

I've met a few dudes like this who claim to work more than 40 hours a week. What they call work is very generous.

The older you get and the further up the ladder you climb the easier it is to work less and get paid more

I remember my first office job in IT when I was 19 yo intern. Slaving away trying to impress my boss.

Fast forward 19 years. Now I am the boss, upper management to whom I report to doesnt ever check in on me or care what I do so long as shit is getting done

I frequently work 5-7 hours days, getting all my tasks completed and making 4 times as much as I did when I was hired for my first full time position

>Using the Archer meme wrong
Cringe