When the time comes for real resistance, under what banner will we make our stand...

When the time comes for real resistance, under what banner will we make our stand? What symbol or flag will we use to identify ourselves? If there is a time where we must identify each other clandestinely, what mark would we use to do so? Is there something that can be shown in public that does not raise suspicion from the ignorant masses, but is known to our people?

Truly curious. Pic possibly related, but not necessarily so.

Other urls found in this thread:

heretical.com/miscella/glrswast.html
bitchute.com/video/IWU8oG09QESz/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you suggesting we all carry around cans of SpaghettiOs Aplhabet pasta?

SUBLIME
U
B
L
I
M
E

So you people don't care, or aren't serious about our current political climate... Which is it?

what a silly question.

Fuck off kike.

How about an ass with a fist coming out of it?

That's funny, a fucking leaf calling someone asking a serious question a kike on Sup Forums... who'd have ever thought that would happen!?

>13 stars
Great idea. Subtle jewish themes on our flags will definitely save us in the collapse.

The Penis Flag aka as The Penis or
:l
aka
Penis of Peace banner ...

A lot of people on Sup Forums see it happen every day

Wishful thinking. Instantly recognizable, totally demonized.

Lets be smarter than that.

It's nice that you at least admit that you're a shitposting shill.

Demonized by who exactly, kike?

Why can't it be all of the above, and more?
You self-limit too much, senpai.

I haven't said that but those digits definitely do say something about you, kike

Gee, the last thing we would do is tell you faggot on a public board.

I'll be the guy wearing the jew skin lampshade on my head.

Its just a logo thread, relax. Logo threads are the best thing on Sup Forums because nobody has any skill except to make a quick graphic design.

It's demonized by kikes but. the majority of the populace accepts that it is a hate symbol.

I suggest we use the "appeal to heaven flag"

Or some modification there of.

When the real resistance happens, why do you think there will be any kikes left to demonize our symbol?

heretical.com/miscella/glrswast.html

This flag.

there should be no symbol. just push for the proper ideals without symbol or signage. putting up any sort of a signal besides action allows the enemy to identify and undermine our goals. far better to strike quickly and disappear into the masses to strike again at our leisure.

leave symbols to the symbolminded

There may or may not be. But there will always be negative sentiment towards it. If we want the blue collar workers to join us, we should not use swastikas.

You fucktard! Anti-American groups can't use an American flag!

Fuck off kike, many of us have a plan, we know how to identify each other but this board is too far gone to mention it again.

>But there will always be negative sentiment towards it.

Nah. Nice try tho, kike.

>Lets be smarter than that.

this

The hollywood holocaust-centric version of WWII-era Nazi Germany dominates the name. The name and the symbol will always be forever tainted and cause knee-jerk reactions in the minds of the majority of Americans and Western Europeans.

Regardless of how we may feel now, Hitler lost. Germany lost. Using symbols of a vilified loser doesn't help.

lost sould came home

The flag of River Gee County, Liberia

Sometimes you people act with such stupidity I can't believe my views are aligned with yours. Thank god the stupid don't rise to the top, I won't have to worry about you in the event of an actual day of reckoning anyway.

Fucking hell.

We should all rally around this kid ad our icon. Just the same as how france had joan of arc.

First, flying trees
Next, flying pyramids

>hehe lets use le fasces the normies will never get it XD

Alphabet O's is /oursoup/ spread the word so we can ruin that too like milk or the OK gesture

How long until libtards realize the fasces axe is in the House of Representatives, National Guard Bureau flag, and mercury dime?

Peace, Freedom and de wae.

>When the time comes for real resistance
stfu you larping faggot

Flagcucks GTFO

I thought the exact same thing as I was watching the SOTU. Let it be known, however, that the Fasces is an Ancient Roman symbol for civic unity which was then taken by the Facist in the early 20th century and appropriated it to their ideology. Hence the name "Facist".

The idea behind the Fasces is that a single shaft Axe can break easily, but when you bind the axe with a multitude of supporting shafts, it becomes exponentially more powerful.

Some old school liberals do associate this with Facist ideology though. I made saltdough christmas ornaments this year with my kids, and my Gay uncles freaked out that I was making "Nazi Ortiments" for my family tree.

While it should not be the flag of the movement, my heritage demands that I carry on the hopes of my ancestors and carry their flag into battle once more.

bitchute.com/video/IWU8oG09QESz/