youtube.com/watch?v=vNZNRnD9EcE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DAKISHIMETA

Watch Hyoga "the surfer dude" video.

>Seiya's mexican voice is dead
>he was Gintoki and Luke
>mfw

Lucky them

I tried watching it for the first time a few years ago and it didn't really do anything for me so I dropped it after a little while.

>there are people on this board right now that aren't spics, hues, or homosexuals

Well, yeah.

If there are, then they should go into another board... maybe something suited for their age.

KOKORO NO KOSUMO

KOKORO NO COSMO

SS was mediocre at best.

Asgard is one of the best filler arcs in anime.

O COSMO NO SEU CORAÇÃO

I can't remember how far I got when I watched it. I think up to Seiya defeating Aldebaran.

>tfw 30yo and didn't watch Seint Seiya as a kid because it didn't fit into my autistic child agenda of playing with LEGO and watching other shows

It can't be helped

ariba ariba

Same, but also because it didn't air in the US when I was a kid

I watched BT-X tho. Does that count

>maybe something suited for their age
Or you know they might be from the United States where Saint Seiya was never a thing and when they finally did try it flopped like a motherfucker.

>Listening to PEGASUS FANTASY while browsing Sup Forums
>See thread

Thinking of picking it up since it is now summer and I for once have oodles of free time

Nothing about it seems particularly appealing.

It's pretty bad, all praise it gets is from nostalgic beaners with rose-tinted glasses.

It was chuuni as fuck before it even became a word. Simply put that's the appeal.

ATSUKU

MOYASE!

It's pronounced Los Caballeros del Zodiaco you uncultured swine.

>7527▶
> (OP)
>It's pronounced Los Caballeros del Zodiaco you uncultured swine.
Fuck off, Pablo.

You mean, Cavaleiros do Zodíaco, certo Juan?

More fillers than fucking Dragon Ball

UMA DELICIA

I watched 3 episodes of it.

It was pretty meh. It did nothing to differentiate itself from the average shounen and it aged poorly as a result. The way it's structured is also laughably bad, since they only introduce certain characters and concepts when they become plot relevant rather than establishing them beforehand (i.e Seiya's sister).

The opening is GOAT, though.

>>there are people on this board RIGHT NOW

The whole OST is GOAT. And as someone who grew up with it but went back to read the manga last year, it's incredibly overrated. Most fights are just people extending their hands or uppercutting with their constellations in the background as the enemy falls head first on the floor, and most fights with the same characters end up going the same way. Incredibly repetitive fights with one-dimensional characters and rescue arcs over and over as the plot gets boring quickly. GOAT OST and armor designs though.

Really would like to know what the fuck was up with him

people inhabit this shithole?, i thought i was talking to bots the entire time

His name was Deathmask, that's enough to make you a fucked cunt.

Don't worry, he straightens his act later on.

Hey, 'sup guys. Sorry.

The adaptation didn't make justice to the manga

As much as I disliked what Toei did to him on SoG, I guess dying so many times change your life perspective

I'm not a mexican, sorry

I CAVALIERI DELLO ZODIACO!

Man... that was so long ago...

>It did nothing to differentiate itself from the average shounen
>the shonen that people have been copying from decades did nothing to differentiate itself from them

WOW WHO WOULD'VE THOUGHT

>I'm an murrican, sorry
ftfy

Everyone else love Saint Seiya. You guys got late into the anime trend for your soccer moms and fundamentalist groups

>We'll never get another LC Ova

DAME TU FUERZA PEGASOOOOOOO

LE TUE ALI DISPIEGA SUL MONDO NEL VENTO POTRAI VOLARRRRR

atleast we are getting Saintia sho

Only because my backlog is 600+ titles and i have a job ;_;

When is that supposed to come out anyways?

later this year.

Saintia Sho a shit. Maybe you expect waifus but it's all about the gorudo seintos

Really? What a shame; I wanted some girl on girl action.
Dropped.

TODO MAL COMBATER, DESPERTAR O PODER!

SUA CONSTELAÇÃO, SEMPRE IRÁ TE PROTEGER

This is an English language board

Honestly Saint Seiya needs a fucking reboot with the original art style. This was the age where characters motivations, abilities and fight tactics were really fleshed out. My favorite example Seiya vs Aioria.

Like Seiya is literally getting fucked to shit and he has to make the most of ONE momenf whereas Aioria has near impossible seventh sense mastery.

Seiya decides to fire his ryu sei ken THROUGH the Lighting plasma gaps into 1 huge comet to fuck Aioria up in his face. Its just not the same with anime anymore. Ive never seen another anime where they were faced with nigh impossible odds, but still made it out through sheer guts, will, and smarts all at once.

Fucking shounen anime has become a dick measuring context of who has the biggest rasengan, bullshit.

Too bad this series is gonna die :(

>no English BD release

God, being a saggitarius with this series was awesome as fuck.

LOSH GUARDIANESH DEL UUUUUUUUUUUUUNIVERSHO...

What does that have to do with anything? It's mostly a show people watched as kids, not one people seek out once they've gotten into fansubs and stuff.

It's interesting to watch just to see how it influenced shounen that came after.

Other than that, yeah, it's not like there's much going on with the characters.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure is more or less like that: instead of raw power contests (to be fair there are some really powerful enemies), the fights boil down to outsmart the opponent with your own ability.

Ill rewatch the original, any tips of a place to download? Searching right now

And you're telling me you can't watch classic anime if you missed them as a kid? It is ONLY seasonal?

read it

I enjoyed rereading this with the daily threads.

Aries is best saint.

I'm not mexican and I don't care for shounen.

>the fight boils down to asspulls
ftfy

Yea i was about to type that too but Im about to fall asleep.

Too bad honestly I feel like Kurumada is like George Lucas. Great idea guy, but fucking shit at developing his characters well. I love the original but Lost Canvas is just a lot better written XD.

On the topic of animes like this would you have anything else to reccomend? Naruto was pretty good until like episode 50 till the dick measuring started to begin.

So you are fat and only watch moe

Nope, I said nothing about "classic anime," I said something about this anime in particular. It's not one that many people of age 18+ are seeking out having never seen before. The "you must be young if you haven't seen it" argument would only apply to people from regions where it was a hit.

Hi10anime might have it

>Lost Canvas is just a lot better written XD
>On the topic of animes like this would you have anything else to reccomend?
What the actual fuck? Did you build this bait into the tail end of two semi-serious posts, or are you actually this new and cancerous?

SOY UN CABALLERO DE LA ESPERANZAAAAAA!!!!

LA LA LA LAAA!!! LA LA LA LA LAAAAAA LAAAAAAAA!!! LA LA LA!!! LA LA LA LA!!!!!!!!!!

ILA LA LA!!! LA LA LA LA LA LA!!!!! LALA!!!! LALALALA!! LALA!!! LA LA LA LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Ah, yes, battle shounen and "moe," the only two kinds of anime. Just like Mexican and fat are the only two kinds of people.

Close, I actually go to the gym four times a week, and watch mecha, and DEEPshit.

recommend me some mecha

Evangelion
Gundam
Attack on Titan

youtube.com/watch?v=KGaj2_x1Khk

N-NANI!!

If you're allergic to anything made before 2000; Tetsujin 28-gou, Zegapain, and Fafner (mainly for the movies/exodus) are pretty good.
If you're not allergic to pre-2000 Ideon (for be invoked), Turn A Gundam, VOTOMS, and GaoGaiGar would be my picks.

LOL, I said it was better written not better? Lemme explain: in SS ideas literally pop out of nowhere, e.g. Shuns fucking birth necklace which was the seal of Hades literally only shows up during the beginning of the Hades chapter.

Since there is already a foundation Lost Canvas builds on that. The characters and their arcs are well planned from the beginning, theres writing techniques used such as threading and seeding (although the best twist was Tenmas father being the forgotten brother of Kronos) buildinh upon the myth of the God Killing Pegasus. Obviously you havent even read it. More Saint Seiya > less Saint Seiya.

Even that piece of shit Omega had its merits in the OST and finally getting Toro Furuya back as Seiya. Why so salty?

>LOL
>salty?
Stop posting, you massive fucking newfag.

SIEMPRE LA VERDAD

I mean literally almost everything was pulled out of Kurumadas ass. Now dont get me wrong some of that shit was gold, but this guy obviously didnt take any writing lessons. The only good writing to come out of SS as of late was in Soul of Gold too, pisces finally wasnt useless for once. But whatever #Autism right?

Whats wrong? Cant read through what Ive written, and only skim the first and last lines of my post? Why dont you at least explain where youre coming from? Or are you afraid in engaging in a discussion becuz yur #triggered?

The original Mobile Suit Gundam TV show is amazing too.

thanks bby. not alergic to pre2000 in anyway, gonna add these to the backlog.

Yeah it's really good but I personally don't think it's as good as the pre-2000 shows I listed, or Patlabor/Do you remember love/Macross 7D for that matter. It's solidly in my top ten pre-2000 mecha though, and it's basically better than everything that came after the 2000s minus Tetsujin, and Exodus.

>I love the original but Lost Canvas is just a lot better written XD.
>On the topic of animes like this would you have anything else to reccomend?
(You)

Hell, I'm Canadian and I like Saint Seiya.

Kuramada pretty much makes up plot as he goes. The mythological references and fights are cool tho

>it's all about the gorudo seintos
it always ends up like that, they are the money makers of the franchis

being a Libra is suffering, the series just keeps blueballing me

I'm a Leo, so I got the coolest saint and that filled me with pride as a child. I also had a friend that was Pisces, he was super pissed about Aphrodite.

There are people on this board RIGHT NOW who haven't watched Zenki. That's me.
youtube.com/watch?v=vNZNRnD9EcE
Would I've been better off trading Saint Seiya for Zenki, or nay?

Saintia Sho is too shameless

I started reading the manga for this some weeks ago.
I hope the scanlator don't drop this, I'm into that.