Tim Kaine

I forgot his name but now, after Kennedy's fall, he's the only choice for America in 2020!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j1NhtqEHirs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ah, yes, the effeminate muppet. Another victory for the Democrats.

Oh boy

No man could become president after the sick burn Pence laid on him at the VP debate.

or maybe this guy

I remember watching him debate with Pence he was an annoying and rude cunt.

Everybody forgot his name, even Trump.

looks like Liberace.

His seat is up this year and he looks like he will fucking fall.

it's the little things Trump does that gives him these powers.. so based. maybe this is what a lifetime of not drinking or doing drugs does for you.

pretty sure they showed him crying at Trump's speech last night I'll try and make a sceenshot hold on

guy has pedophile written all over him

he has the same look as all of those on the watchdog site

youtu.be/j1NhtqEHirs

HHEHEHHHHEHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHHHHJHAHJHAHWWHAWWW HAWWW HAWWWWW HAW HAW HAW

Too old i think plus he doesnt care anymore. That being said he was the most reasonable dem i have ever seen on tv.

so many reaction gifs to choose from for this one.

I actually thought he came across pretty well in 2016. Kaine/Clinton rather than vice versa would have stood a better chance.

I hope they go for Sanders though. A pathetic old man who can't debate without getting angry, supported by hoardes of redditors who believe him to be the second coming.

I'm pretty sure he autism. During the VP debate he kept constantly interrupting Pence at inappropriate times.

Even liberals said Pence won that debate. Considering the poor state of HRCs health they could've been planning on inflicting us with a Kaine presidency. Let that sink in