Hey bitch. Suck my dick.

Please come back

O

Dear waifu, OP's a faggot.
Love, user.

MY

"I wanna touch your titty"

Dearest Mayori,

Thanks for being there when I needed a shoulder to lean on, for patiently listening to my personal problems. Baby, I just want you to know how happy am I to have you in my life and I thank God for that. Thank you for the love and the joy you bring. You've changed my life, Baby.

You're the only girlfriend who gives my heart some excitement and thrills. When I'm watching you I feel like I'm out of control! You taught me how to handle life seriously, you taught me how to solve my problems and to face it without any fear... when I'm watching you, I feel no fear, not even a single one.

I know that when you say you love me and I admit that I've fallen for you, I know that I wouldn't shed any tears from now on. I love you and that's what I want you to bear in your mind, and it's for keeps.

Yours and only yours,
user

LOVE

Dear Illya
I want to drown you in my semen.
Love, user

I asked my mom for help. I was a little embarrassed, but my mom was just too excited that it actually made it fun. Honest opinion do you think Mayori will like it?

My lovely Marcille,

I want to drench your ears in saliva.

Sincerely, user.

You'll never get a girlfriend with that language. Enjoy being a virgin forever!

Why?

>dear
I like to sex with you
Will pay sex for pogs
Yours truly,
Pogman Pat

Sup bitch. Hold my hand.

My sweet lady. Thank you for being a ray of light and hope for me and filling my empty heart with an emotion and source of power stronger than anything I ever experienced. Your perseverance, moral commitment and sense of justice were able to set an standard of goodness I want to follow so that I can become someone you can approve of. You even made me cherish my family more, you know more than me just how important they are, right? You changed me so much. It feels like you grabbed my hand and pulled me out of a really dark place I wouldn't have been able to escape without help. Nowadays my days are filled with bliss and happiness, thanks to you.

I really enjoy how you put emphasis on how your waifu was the centrifugal force that caused a positive change. She'll like this.

Dear Megumin,

145 centimetres. Roughly 40kg. Imagine how hot it would be to manhandle your tiny body. I'd walk around the house looking for things to bend you over and fuck you on.

Love, anonymous

Thanks. I'd love nothing more than for her to give me that heartwarming smile of hers.

I wrote a poem for Saber:

>I have only one desire, and that is you
>I can only hope that you'll love me too
>The way you smile sets my heart alight
>I want to love you every single night
>I yearn to feel your warm embrace
>And to see a smile on your face
>The thought of kissing you is stuck in my head
>Being separated makes my heart sink like a balloon filled with lead
>We could go on walks, your hand in mine
>Any memory with you would be divine
>Everything I've done in life seems unimportant
>Because you weren't with me to share the moment

To my one love
Ever since i hopelessly fell in love with you shortly after our first meeting, i've been driven by the desire to save you and take care of you. The months it seemed like you were going to die were some of the roughest months of my personal life as well, and the only thing that kept me alive was the idea of forcefully saving you. When you were saved in the exact way i wanted to, i felt as if i had come into your world and saved you myself. It was the happiest moment of my life, and the only time i cried tears of happiness. Though you still have a long process of healing ahead of you, i'm going to be there for you during all of it, and fixing myself so i can be the husband you deserve.
I hope for mothing more than to spend the rest of my life by your side.
I love you, Kurome

Most sad thread ever.
I unironically love this one the most.