Have a heart, Sup Forums

We must take in refugees and immigrants, even if they can't contribute to society. These are people who are suffering and in need of a home, there's no hope in their home countries. Everyone deserves a good life and we can care for them. Why shouldn't we help them? We have the resources. It's disgusting that you only value people who can contribute, everyone is human. Seems like Sup Forums is devoid of compassion...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Feed them enough to live, and thats all the support we need to give. We cant encourage inferior people to have kids by taking care of them for the worthless parents. If you have kids that you cant provide for yourself, you are a niggorilla and you are a different fucking species from me.

We do have a heart. That's why ebola was invented. A quick death is the most humane thing it could be ever be granted for these poor people

why shouldn't saudi arabia help them? or russia?
or china?

take all these immigrants they can live in bernies houses

I just don't want random negroes raping my children and wife

>Feed them enough to live, and thats all the support we need to give

Wrong. Teach them how to farm their own food but give them nothing else.

>"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime." - Maimonides

How do we stop the tyranny of the video camera? Life hasn't changed much in most of Africa. In fact I'd argue it has gotten better now that they have largely left cannibalism, slavery behind.

Indeed we can help them, by letting the useless ones die out or just outright killing them. Pic related.

these fuckers will bring down my property value

>there's no hope in their home countries.
It's there own fault that their countries are hopeless. We need not take in a people who can't even run their own lands. It's an unsustainable lifestyle for the host.
>Everyone deserves a good life
Well they'd better damn-well start trying to make a better life for themselves in the country of their ancestors.

We don't need to take in refugees; we need to, at the very most, help them rebuild their country into something that is effective and functional, that they can be proud of living within.
Trying to take in all the sick and starving of the world is a fool's errand.

NIGGERS ARE NOT HUMAN

I think some sort of biological weapon would be far easier.

Why don't we send college kids over there for their capstone projects? The Africans get help learning how to do shit locally, students get real world experience, and Africans do not have to be imported to fuck up our own countries. The students pay like 15-30k a semester, why not fund a semester abroad to "help the planet" or other shit.

Everybody wins.

America is not the worlds welfare department.

Season well and send to hell.

The name of this weapon: The stomach; starvation eats them from the outside. Those that cannot find it within their abilities to earn enough to survive are unfit to live. Sad but true.

Whites be all like, gotta help dem minorities.

His head looks so weird

They are running from a world full of niggers. If they come here, they will bring that world full of niggers they are running from. It's best to just stop feeding them, forget about them, and let them die out.

there is a lot of space in Auschwitz user

I guess. All I want to do is eradicate all human life from the African continent so that its vast untapped resources can be secured by Western nations for the betterment of our own countries. Think of all the problems it would solve.

NO! This is pure bullshit and completely wrong. We have no obligation to provide for people that have put themselves in a situation that they can't provide for their young. That is there fault. If we reward that behavior we will just get more of it. See the last 70 years of third world charity for evidence. As for taking them in. Fuck no. If anything we should be kicking the motherfuckers who want to take them in at the "people's" expense out and making them go help the poor needy third worlders.

It has been proven to be between 12 and 30 times more cost effective to help them where they are. It has also been proven that taking them in only produces a violent dependent un asemilateable subclass that never goes away. See michigan somalians. Thanks Clinton, Bush and, Obama for the worst immigrants on the planet. You are wrong and this is bait. Also the burden of proof is on the accuser motherfucker. For the most part this place has a cold fucking heart show some facts or fuck off. Your weak ass story doesn't sell here.

Patently the proven worst idea ever. If you feed them enough to survive and do nothing else they will. A survive duh and B reproduce like rats no matter how much you ask them to wear a rubber. They will then attempt to force migrate anywhere that has gibsmedats. That is what poor people from third world countries do. The only sustainable help we can provide is global commerce. If they have jobs that pay and contribute to theirs and the global economy they will be able to provide for themselves. Making people dependent on foreign aid only serves to keep them desperately poor and starving. Again see Africa for the last 75+ years. Micro investments and infrastructural aid work. Free food and chain migration do not. The end.

Voluntary sterilisation would be much more effective. You want free shit get in line for your vasectomy tyrone.

Tell them to stop reproducing. They are bringing them into the world in the first place.

Remember Rhodesia my friends.

Nah, starvation works just fine. This is also the biggest evidence against the Holocaust. If the Germans truly just wanted to cruelly destroy a given group of people, all they would have had to do would be to just not feed them, which also didn't happen.

>implying niggers are capable of standing in line for anything, much less for getting their junk fixed
You can't even educate niggers about circumcision and a lower chance of AIDS, either in Africa or the US. Hell, you can barely educate whites about the benefits of circumcision, much less blacks.

Who decides who gets to live and die? Either you take them all in or none, any other option is playing god.

Yes. I welcome them in my country, my town, my home and my gf's vagina.

>there's no hope in their home countries
why not?

1 post by OP
SLIDE THREAD
SAGE

>Anyone deserves something for just existing
Dear, upper class stain of filth. How dare you?! No one ever deserved anything for existing. Your ancestors did not die to earn you a blissful life so you could just give it away! They secured future for their children for generations in order to preserv bloodlines and culture as dominant species just like nature of the human kind demanded. You have no right and no say in this for you have done nothing for your country but those who did left their opinion on the topic long before your birth in the form of borders and armed patrols on those borders.

I've wondered that too. Why even "gas" them? Why not just throw them straight in to the oven? Or tie rocks to their legs and throw them in a river? Or like you said just not feed them. Germans aren't stupid and their desire for efficiency is well known.

>must
at the cost of the lives of those we have currently, no. We do not need to.

>Anyone deserves something for just existing
Yeah, it's called basic human rights. Not like Japan has any concept of that however.

Seriously, considering how happy you people are to bully and fuck over each other it's truly a wonder how you survived as a nation until now.

Don't feed them at all. That line of thinking has led to the current situation.

The whole holocaust meme is severely retarded. I'm sure that something happened, but the meme is just stupid as fuck. I do know that the Allies bombed the shit out of any and all rail lines going to the camps, which would definitely have resulted in starvation in those camps.

Insanity. The "poor immigrants" out-breed faster than we could ever possibly take them in. They need to be helped in their own countries.

Excellent short video for example. Share this.
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

>flag
Checks out.

>Giving away anything me or my ancestors have created because feelings

Keep giving handouts to these niggers and let them proliferate faster than rats. Good luck keeping them satisfied.

No. We are not going to risk the safety of our fellow citizens cause of sad feelings. We should help them via volunteer work and raising money to develop them into a decent civilization.

But we have converted it to a useful thread, as is the wont of white people, so suck my arse, dickwasher.

How does removing them all from their homeland help?

Asking for an African friend.

All will be well.

>removing black people from Africa
>how to improve Africa
Tell me you're not actually this dumb. Even the Chinese, who are perennially stupid, have figured this out.

they can starve if they're too stupid to keep their countries sustainable, i don't care.

What is human suffering worth? Cause thats all they have to offer.

Was ist das fur ein life?

>Everyone deserves a good life
Thatswhereyourewrongkiddo.jpg

Noggs will wait in line for free shit. They won't be thankful when they get it. And they won't be civil about it. But until the free shit shows us they will wait. So long as they know that they won't get free shit if they don't.

What we should be giving them for free however comes in bulk packaging.

yeah, no...

lol, no.

based

No, I prefer to live.

>take in all immigrants
Better idea, lets just annex all of their countries so they don't even have to leave their homelands to become American
>OMG ARE YOU SERIOUSLY TALKING ABOUT COLONIALISM I'M LITERALLY SHAKING.

>Seems like Sup Forums is devoid of compassion...

Did you just realize this? What tipped you off? The nigger hate threads? The gore posters? The literal Nazifags?

All around me I see suffering. I can reach out my hand and grasp it. All around me I see people without hope. They live next to me wearing sad smiles.

Why should i give someone halfway around the world a second chance when the people living in my community don't seem to get one?

Nope

People have been desensitized. : (

It's about saving children, the innocent, no child should suffer.

That was arabs un joos
The image relatedis an African that suffers at the hands of said arabs and joos.

Ju are greedy

Where is Oprah she has the money to help her people.

It's not the West's issue. Their countries have fundamental problems that can easily be solved if structural change occurs, such as embracing the free market and creating borders that aren't arbitrary.

I do have a heart. Let the little nigglet die so he doesn't breed and cause 8 more nigglets to stand around starving.

Black lives group is crap they dont help their own people

ayy lmao

You should be calling out all the rich black lives matter people for not helping their tribe.

It's not my fault they come from fucked up countries. Their countries are fucked up because the people who live there, are fucking savages and barbarians.
>Let's bring them here!
Nah I'm good. I live in a first world country. I prefer to keep it that way.

You're never going to end world poverty with immigration just give it up.

White people cant help they're being killed over there.

Why can't they help their own children? Better yet, why won't they help their own children?

Right on

>We must take in refugees and immigrants, even if they can't contribute to society.
NO. Because I have a heart, you have no idea what you want to get us into.

Why do you think it is right to force your feelings on others? In any event if the motive was really to make lives better then far more can be achieved with the same amount of money in their own countries. There are different reasons for it all over the World, but Democrats are open that for them it’s about votes. As if the Republican party are not business men and won’t just change what they are selling when their customers change and they start to loose. Democrats are risking the destruction of your country for maybe 2 or 3 guaranteed blue elections. Top Minds!

I agree user they would make nice food for our carnivorous wildlife in America.

That's not a bug. That's a feature. They can't kill us in our own countries by being merciless parasites with no redeeming qualities outside of how consistently useful they are for the devaluing phase of (((gentrification))).

Nigger looks like a real martian .

Stop being silly.

>You think the left is about actually fixing things.

You poor soul.

>the left
Call them "anti-white," user.

>ancient egyptians were depicted with heads like pic
WE WUZ KINGS

The second the anti-white option is revoked for whatever reason they just spiral wildly down the privilege staircase pointing at the next most able group. They're basically just looking for anyone to fill the father figure void to be angsty at and blame while expecting them to fix it for them. Just like the government became a competing provider that women judge their husbands against. The "left" looks to daddy government to get their perineal cat out of the tree.

>Have a heart, Sup Forums

Harden up, soyfaggot.

Even if we took in two million a year we would not even make a dent in the world poverty. And any number higher would just be breeding insurrection in your native peoples nation. The best thing to do is to stop helping them and let them grow and make mistakes on their own.