Does anyone else get a pang of sadness when they think about iconic retailers dying out?

Does anyone else get a pang of sadness when they think about iconic retailers dying out?

>Borders Books
>K-Mart
>Sears
>Macy's
>Toys R Us

Niggers and Spics ruined our civilization and now no one wants to leave the house. Blame the Jews.

no?

Yep, I don’t know why it bugs me but it does

I don’t want to have to buy everything online

no, those store are shit.

Only because of what it means for our greater society.

>brb atomized population
>brb no physical reality
>brb small business btfo

Nope. That's all Jew shit.

*raises hand*

I do.

Toys R Us was the greatest place to go as a child. They always had the coolest shit there that Wal Mart doesnt.

They deserve to die. Could have been regional, trusted stores content in their niche, offering quality product at reasonable prices. instead, they jewed as hard as they could, overextended and couldn't weather ups and downs of market fancy that accumulated goodwill should have absorbed. object lesson in real time.

Those shops closed out all the Mom and Pop shops, it's hard to feel bad for them.

Not Macy's.

Charged top dollar for most of their stuff and none of their non-management employees could afford any of it.

Minimum wage, hyeah!

>borders
Used to read all the time at a bookstore but never bought. They pulled a lot of profit from selling teen romance novels, but those days are gone. People want to watch movies instead.
>K-mart
Never went there, don't care to.
>Sears
The sneaky bastard is holding onto prime real estate and using loss carryover to stay solvent. Those properties are EXPENSIVE.
>Macy's
Probably employing same strategy as Sears.
>Toys R Us
Nope. Smells like diapers and parental misery.

They won't. At least not all. But they'll have to do the Burger King, Taco Bell, Pizza Hut thing. The internet provides shop-in-bed convenience but People will always want to be able to impulse shop.

>Those shops closed out all the Mom and Pop shops, it's hard to feel bad for them.
this

>Borders Books
>K-Mart
>Sears
>Macy's
>Toys R Us
Normie

>regional, trusted stores content in their niche, offering quality product at reasonable prices

The best thing about being a midwesterner.

I never like to see businesses fail, especially small business. But it's life.
Some retailers like Circuit City kill themselves though so it's easier to accept.

>Normie

And proud of it.

They killed off their competition with monopolistic policies, ended up getting killed off by true capitalism

it sucks because instead of having independent franchise owners, ALL OF THE MONEY gets funneled to only a TINY handful of Bezos types and they treat their employees worse than cattle.

No. If going to the fucking store is important to you emotionally then you are pathetic

I just miss the arcades.

Make Malls Great Again

This. Why did they all have to disappear? I can't even go to Chuck e cheese without having a kid with me.

Checked

>Does anyone else get a pang of sadness when they think about iconic retailers dying out?

>>Borders Books
Yes
>>K-Mart
lolno
>>Sears
lolno
>>Macy's
meh
>>Toys R Us
nope

... Anyone else see that as a mouse wearing a suit of snake armor with the visor up?

Lmao no those companies are garbage

I actually think this will create an opportunity for small businesses to open up again.

Shopping at on Amazon sucks, people want to try on clothes in the store to see if they fit.

Small retail businesses will be able to open up again

Damn straight!