ITT: Fake news!

Fake news thread to redpill newfriends.

>Bonus points for CNN and MSNBC

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/assad-forces-behind-deadly-sarin-attack-finds-un-report-a8022756.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/assad-forces-behind-deadly-sarin-attack-finds-un-report-a8022756.html

k, I have some

remember this one, you'll need to remember this in the future

Niggers

Shill

>having a right to private information
>reporting on publicly available information
stop posting this

hey wait a minute this doesn't belong in my fake news folder

I love how "hacking" is their go-to explanation for everything. It's like magic, almost literally, because nobody understands it, so you can make any dumbass off the wall claim you want.

"Our neighbor whose farm we've been trying to take over cast a spell to kill your cow! Look at all this proof I found! Quick! Burn them at the stake!"

And people I know in real life are so fucking stupid they buy into it-- just because someone with a "reputable" name put it out. Even if they understand computers, they just discard their common sense. They don't want to question the news. They've got the flashy graphics, they've got the 50m subscriber base-- there's no way they'd be full of shit!

Is there?

No. Definitely not. Because if CNN consistently lies to me, and if they can consistently get away with it, it means that nobody is checking their work. Nobody's keeping an eye on them-- It would mean that *I* would have to scrutinize it-- besides abusing my much valued laziness, it would also mean I'm on my own to figure all this shit out-- and that's just too terrifying a thought to think about. Therefore, CNN is an upright and honest news organization. H-how could they not be?

the mere existence of Operation Mockingbird and UMBRAGE mean this whole narrative is immediately suspect and their inability to provide any substantial evidence after all this time makes it worse