usdebtclock.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I dont know Spanish translate please.

it's all free goy, you won't have to pay a dime

>American Income
>$57,466.79

>Argentian Income
>$12,449.22

the average Argenitian makes less than a THIRD the average American.

It's typical lefty bullshit says that Iphones are cheaper in America than Argentina but muhh universal healthcare and muhh college isn't free so America has fucked up priorities.

Then you literally can't afford university in america, meanwhile even argentinian janitors have bachelors degrees.

* I don't speak illegal, what's it say?

And yet people keep going there. It's almost like it's worth the money.

difference is that in Argentina cancer treatment is pretty much just a script of morphine till you die.

And I've met engineers in Latin America that dont understand the difference between speed and velocity. Or conduction and convection.

>America
>Iphone 5k
>Cancer treatment 10k/month
>University education 50k
>Argentin
>Iphone 15k
>Cancer treatment FREE
>University education FREE
>Every nation establishes its own priorities

How bad is the situation in Bolivia?

>USA
>Iphone 5000$
>Cancer treatment 10.000$
>university education 50.000$

>Nigerie
>Iphone 15.000$
>Cancer treatment "Free"
>university education "Free"

>Every nation establishes its own priorities

Pure lefty bullshit

Iphone xxxx
Cancer treatment xxxx
University education xxxx

Each "town" (peoples) establish thier priorities

i dont speak aztec. post discarded.

Not bad if you have a real (American) degree.

University is free for the best and brightest via scholarships. The shitbirds gotta pay.

Even-Steven is not a way to run a country, right Venezuela?

Its not Aztec, its black spanish.

When will the indio cease to be president?

Argentina is a barely functioning country and is one of the most economically repressed in the world. Sure, go to fucking university and get cancer treatment covered through single payer. If an Argentinian has any prospects for their future, they'd leave the country for America.

With Mauricio Macri starting the process of scaling back the bloated scope of public institutions, things are only just now starting to look better. Capital flight is intensifying however. Fucking fact

>Argentina
You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Thanks to the free healthcare and education we're getting swarmed with shitskins from neighbouring countries that come to take advantage of all the free gibs.

This, why the hell do I want free shit if I am taxed to death

Because that's all an Argentinian degree is worth, cleaning toilets and mopping floors.

Did you talk to them in spanish or english?
To be honestly, I keked for a good 10 minutes when I first heard about speed vs velocity. They mean almost the same, they just have different roots. It's just silly terminology.
In portuguese, and probably similar in spanish, it's escalar vs vetorial. So they hopefully got mistaken there.

>that pic
You do realize argies are whiter than americans, right?

A lot of misinformation from all sides in this thread. First of all, both societies are so different that you can't just compare them in this way.

To make it short, Argentina was expected to recover from their terrible crisis in early 2001 but they took bad decisions: after the right failed them, they voted for populist leftists like the Kirchners. Their economy did improve a bit but they saturated it with social programs that pretty much handled money to people, something common in south american politics from both left and right. Now, there is also the fact that Cristina Kirchner was mostly "sponsored" by Chávez, meaning, he was giving them money for her campaign and they were trying to create another Venezuela.

Argentina's universities aren't bad, even their public universities. The problem is that the state misused a lot of their budget. At some point, they gave very poor people laptops to allow them to have internet. This was a very stupid decision. Unlike other countries, middle class Argentinians do care about culture so they value education, but these policies created a population that stopped trying and wanted free stuff, specially the very poor. That's why they voted for this Macri dude. He's trying to cut most of this over expensive programs and invest the money better.

>valuing degrees when the janitor has one
I'm sorry, was this meant to be an insult?

Hahaha sure paco.

I live in the part of the USA with no brown people at all. Hell, I haven't seen a mud person in 6 months or more. You see one every time you look in a mirror.

Wtf is this I’m reading?

>Argentina
>white

You realize that argentinians dont have the best of economies as a result of their policies on education and healthcare right?
hell aside from the BA university everything the country has to offer in welfare is pretty shit

Get fucked janitor

Seriously. First result of argentinian in gis looks exactly like the 56% face, lmao

WE WUZ WHITE N SHIT

>you see one every time you look in a mirror.
Of course i do, i'm a mestizo chilean. Are you retarded?
It's not like i want my homogeneus people to be as backwards and multicultural as the 56% people, there's a reason why Chile is so ahead of america.

Anyway, the fact remains, argentinians are whiter than americans as has been proven multiple times in genetic research.

Sí cacho, déjame webear a los gringos que se triggerean por cualquier cosa.

Less than a quarter, user.

$5000 iphone lol
I have gubmint healthcare i pay nothing.

If shit is so great in South America why are they rushing to come here?

bueno al parecer te esta funcionando

>mestizo

>homogenous

It's funny when the animals try to speak human.

you get what you pay for.

>Will america ever recover?
usdebtclock.org/

No.

>one of the most violent shitholes on the americas trying to talk shit about Chile
Lmao, i hope you don't get yourself killed by a nigger.
>why are they rushing to come here
We are not.
Have you ever met a chilean or argentinian in the U.S? i'm certain i've met a lot more gringos coming here.

But Argentina is a shithole.

Shut up nigger, I rather have the economy of an average american than the one we have here.

THEY ARE CALLING ALL THE MEXICAN TRASH TO ARGENTINA HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BEANED BY 2020
FUCK YOU ARGIES, WHO'S WHITE NOW?

you cant insult tevez dude
he can fuck whoever he wants
he is honorary white

>The Chilean population at the 2010 US Census was 126,810
>The Argentine population at the 2010 US census was 248,823

vs.

>Americans in Argentina: 60,000
>Americans in Chile: Unknown because you have shitty stat takers that lump in anyone from North America as "American"

Argentinians and Chileans are everywhere in Miami by the way.

>I've met more gringos in my non-country than someone from a country that most of the world is trying to get in to has met from my non-country
Should the Mexican intellectual meme be revised to include Chileans?

>I'll just ignore the chilean statistics
Thanks american education
American and canadians make up 300k just in Chile, which means 1.7% of Chile's population, meanwhile chileans make up 0.05% of murrica's population.
SAD!

argie master race here.

while its true that there's no such thing as fellow argies rushing to go to the US, Argentina is mostly a third world shithole.

We do have free medicine and education, but its mostly over saturated by immigrants so you're better of paying for private education/healthcare