One Piece

What will go down?

>whole cake island will be more exciting in the future
sanji x nami sex chapter confirmed

>Ace
I know I'm in the minority here, but really don't care about him.
Still excited to see what happens though!

Same, never cared about Ace

I do care about whether he has a kid though. The PK bloodline is still a real issue to the Marines.

What is this OP magazine? Is it like One piece's own magazine which would publish chapters along with shonen jump?

Agree!

LuCa ship confirmed

LIVE ACTION HOLLYWOOD FILM

I also care, I really hope he has a kid.

I doubt it. If he has a kid it's at best 4 or 5 years old, he or she will just be a McGuffin for Luffy and his friends to rescue and clearly their schedule is top full for it.

One Piece always has time for more adventures.

Is this list accurate?

For the love of God, no.

the 1st dude looks like the boston bomber

Which one is Greg?

Some stupid merchandise probably. Choper plushie and Buggy balls candy.

First guy is about to declare Jihad on bad translations.

Oda will announce how many islands left until the end of the series?

The shitstorm to end all shitstorms.

More than just OP

I think the "throne wars" thing will just be pirates fighting each other at sea

I'll prefer Zoro's balls.. candy

Big mom will accidentally eat all her kids and explode from having so many devil fruits in her.

Is there something I missed?
Never heard about the possibility of Ace having a kid. It's just speculation or based on something else?

The bar girl had a child post-ts.

People think that Ace is the father and he just lumped the kid on her or something along those lines. All we know about the kid is that Oda said that the father is "That man".

Who the fuck are these people? Some youtube ecelebs or something?

big if true

Shanks, right?

You know, I've been wondering. With so many food-based powers all wanting a piece of him, do you think Sanji will fight using his arms again this arc?

Codeprovider (the first guy) is some HxH fanboy who thinks One Piece is shit after Water 7

Basically another total defeat scenario like with kuma, but this time Luffy is a bit more prepared(conquerors haki or some shit) but still gets rekt, Marco and some white beard pirates rescue Luffy and Co. Rayleigh pays Shanks a visit.

Not confirmed.

Yeah, probably

Ah, you mean Makino's child
He certainly seems older than one year or one year old. That'd mean that Ace went to the East Blue while searching for Blackbeard, right?
Cover stories give us more questions each time, the man with Crocus, Makino's child and the wedding Shanks was attending.

Code loves one piece as far as i know but the best thing about him is how much he pisses off naruto fans

>Wedding Shanks attended

Lucky Roux and Lola

I'd prefer Linlin's armpits thank you very much

Carrot merchandise to celebrate her joining

>Lola

I must have missed that. Is it even confirmed that it was Roux? People say it was because he wasn't in the cover.

>It's just speculation or based on something else?
go google Moda.

Monet will be revealed to be alive

I would suggest you not listen to the opinions of retards on youtube.

>Lola
She was in Water 7 after the timeskip, she got to the new world and got married in the time it took for the group to reach WCI from Fishman Island? Am I missing something?

Moda was a kid.

Volume 63 SBS confirmed that it was Makinos child. So either Ace bonked her, or some one else did.

And i honestly don't think Ace liked her in that way and was bussy being dead.

I'm not throwing away the possibility, Luffy and Nami looked like kids early on.

I think Shanks porked Makino

Makino is like years older than Ace.

I'm betting on Coby.

>Coby.

in Ace's shortstory he stayed with the girl farmer for 3 chapters, there's Ace's baby mother

Motherfucking Pachinko calling it

Oda will get death threats like the author of Tokyo Ghoul?

Who would dare?

Probably Genzo

LuCa, the only real ship

It's been 10 years since Oda said in an interview that One Piece's true rival is Pretty Cure because his daughters like it so much.

Their taste must have changed now.

Would OP change if Oda had a teenage son going through otaku phase?

Toei will drop the anime, and let someone else restart from the beginning.

This will never happen.

>Germa-66 henshin
>SaNa frame
>now this
GODA

Luffy's devil fruit awakening

O MY RUBBER FRUIT

Oh wow

Luca is the best ship. Luffy give her some pat and carrot would suck luffys dick all day

>20 years ago

Nipples will be allowed in OP

Big Mom fires ghosts from her nipples

Why is katakuri considered a logia type?shouldnt it be paramecia?

Because he makes mochi, becomes mochi. and creates mochi

those are the conditions. You might have been meme'd by people into thinking only elements were logias

Can't wait for the inevitable character who has the laugh

>CUKEKUCKUCKUCKUCK KEKUCKUCKUCKUCKUCK

Totally agree, this is real canon anons.
Carrot is always horny around Luffy.

G5/awakening or some new, unexpected guests (Shanks, BB, marines)
That's the only way I see this arc getting "more exciting" given their current situation

I think what they meant was a yonko going down and the repercussions. There's no way they're gonna walk off the island with Big Autism pissed off and there's no way that they won't be perused if Big Autism is killed. My gut is saying they'll lose them at sea but my heart is saying Pirate Alliance vs. Beast Pirates vs. Mom Pirates.

>perused
pursued. Weird typo.
>tfw Pudding will never peruse Nami.

Is this worth watching? I'm not memeing

Not really. The anime is only some thirty chapters behind so every episode if a one to one recreation of a chapter. If you want watch, do it up to the timeskip but you're better off reading the whole thing.

up until recently yes. I would watch until the animation gets unbearable for you and switch to the manga.

watching? no
reading? yes

shut up nerds

>toeicuck
lmao

Watch it for SaNa

Just saw Film Gold
What the fuck was his problem?

Big Mom will eat Bege.

Don't fuck with a mans waifu.

>Worked his ass off to by his waifu's freedom who was being sold as a slave
>Got beaten to the punch by an arrogant world noble who bought her so she could become his personal sex slave

I'd be mad too.

read all manga
watch anime up until time skip

>big mom dies

>vegapunk shows up

He didn't have to go around stealing other peoples' waifus though.

I think he received death threats before by an ex-assistant's wife.

I can't believe Luffy is dead!

GOOOOODDAAAAAAA

The kid has light colored hair and both Makino and Ace have dark hair. The father is mostly likely shanks.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*inhales*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Number 1 One Piece fan in the world is a literal Chad

Fuck this.

Ace is alive
You heard it here first folks

>LuNami week
LOL what a pleb

Its LuNami day user.
LuNami day
EVERYDAY

Wow. Are LuNamads still triggered that we got our SaNa moment and it was almost perfect? No need for fanart anymore, SaNabros, we canon now!

It doesn't matter if it's ironic or whatever, this shipper war thing isn't funny. It's fucking retarded and pretending to be retarded is pointless.

Eh. These threads are dead anyways and no one posts anything good anymore. So might as well shitpost to pass the time.

>I'm only pretending to be retarded
We all know you are serious L*N*cuck

Has Oda ever deconfirmed the hat? I hope he's not memeing us.

i know there is no chapter this week, but when do we get text spoilers usually?

More like who would care?

Seriously, has any death threat over stupid shit on the internet ever actually resulted in anything?