'Berta Boys General

Looking to expand my network of Sup Forumslacks that I know IRL in Alberta, specifically Edmonton (or Calgary) and even more specifically the U of A.

I also want to shake the hand of the user who put up the "Okay" posters on campus.

nice try somali refugee

UofC user here. Thinking of creating a Sup Forums club on campus, and go to the conservative media if they try to shut us down. We've got a unique opportunity here, what with JBP and the Wilfred Laurier grad student getting harassed.

Add me on discord. #9987 I live in Calgary in the summers.

Hey m8.I am back in Newfoundland,but lived in Edmonton for years,,,,,been to Calgary many times,,didn't care for it.I do miss Edmonton

I Work in Ontario as a professor, but was born in Alberta and have a cabin there that I visit. When are you looking to meet up?

I mite move to 'Berta--have welding engineering degree, you need us over there now.

*road hater #9987

Quite regularly. I have a few Sup Forums friends already.

Really? Would be cool drinking brews and fishing with Sup Forumstards at a summer house.

Then we can all help each other build lakehouses.

I usually schedule seminars whenever I travel so that the trip pays for itself. I'll be in Grande Prairie on Feb, 10th and Edmonton on the 11th, let's meet up then. I'll be staying at the Clarion Hotel in Edmonton under the name Bern, look me up, bucko.

sign me up boys, Currently in worst case Ontario but move out there in the spring/summer/fall when the gf does field research and i enjoy the out doors

add me on discord: road harer#9987

Hey csis

I wonder who this could be.

Canada does still have freedom of assembly, while its ill advised for some you are still allowed to go meet people from the interenet. Also from what I understand csis ain't so bad

*road hater#9987

Ok, add me: bernedlobster#7812

They're pretty impotent from what I can tell.

Everything west of Nova Scotia needs to burn

Hey NDP faggots how’s that orange dick taste

Spent 13 years in Red Deer. Fuck I miss Alberta.

Hello fellow g-goyi-i-i-mean 'guys' whatsup
I'm hoping to join your leaf club
as you can see I'm definitely a Nazi
so what are your names?
Where do you guys meet?
do you have goybook?
email?

It's me, relax.

TP?

I live there now, kill me.

My friends call me Bern.

If you aren’t austistic and don’t live in retard Alberta most people have red pilled friends already

Oh, I already do. I'm hoping to expand the circle.

I heard crime has gotten pretty bad there recently.