Hunter x Hunter

Spoilers imminent.

Where the fuck is Ging?

Shit cover for shit people

Spoilers when?

Choose your 5 man crew to survive in the DC!

>Hanzo
>Monkey
>Knov
>Robot loli
>Biske

On a boat. It's possibly not the Black Whale.

Why is Hisoka s-so thicc?

rubber ass

O MY BUTT

When will Togashi draw waifus again?

oh my bungee butt

Replace monkey with Cheadle

>using the word waifu to say cute girl
Stay on reddit

>not waifuing every cute girl

You're loss christian-kun

Is Hisoka homo-, or bisexual?

Has he ever shown attraction to a woman? He had a relationsship with that Kunoichi girl, did he?

O

You fucking degenerate

He's completely straight.

MY

You already asked this in the last thread.

Is this the best fight ever made? Is this the most well directed piece of action in a manga? Will it look even better in volume release?

Also, this is a Hisoka thread. Chrollo supporters are not welcome.

No, that was another person.

>Robot loli
>Biske
Patrician choice.

the whole premise of the fight - them fighting in an arena - is questionable

What kind of faggot calls his son "Beyond"?

How am I supposed to read this? The font's too damn tiny

this should be mandatory in every HxH thread when the chapters start releasing

(((Isaac))) Netero

When we see more Machi, Shizuka or Piyon.

A non-english speaker who thinks it sounds cool

THICC

Open in another tab and zoom.

It's not for you

I remember Botan being one of my first anime crushes, she's so adorable.

Was Netero the original cheater?

>loses fight he prepared his entire life for
>dude i have a nuke inside of me xD

shota Hisoka.

Hisoka has datass.

What if loli hisoka?

t. Ant

Spoilers:
We don't get to see Kurapika fight,
instead the chapter focuses on the other nen beasts that are wreaking havoc on the ship.
We see a new one which looks like a giraffe with snail eyes covered in human eyes and a tiger with bat wings and a giant hand at the end of its tail.
The jellyfish we already saw in ch.
360 have the ability to melt everything down depending on their color, if they are red and you touch something red, your body part that touched it will melt and they absorb it, becoming stronger.
The dragon looking beast asks an injured rich looking woman if she wants to be saved by him.
She replies with yes and the dragon eats her and then transforms into the woman, that now has aura flowing out of her.
She punches one of the jellyfish with what looks like an either with Ren or Ko amplified fist, breaking the bones in her hand and arm in the process.
The small one eyed beasts invade the lower parts of the ship where the common folk/poor people are kept.
Some of them try to dance with random people while humming tunes and repeatedly calling out "Cha-cha!" from all the noise a small crowd gathers.
We see Chrollo, Chizuku and Nobunaga among the onlookers, Chrollo is using a stolen ability to clear the way while hiding them, so they can get a better look.
The ability he is using is called Lonely Lovers, it's an umbrella that is originally a Manipulation skill that can make anyone who is under it fall in love with him, while forcing them into zetsu.
One of the restrictions of it makes anyone under it undetectable to the opposite sex and prevents them from coming near the user.
Chizuku asks Chrollo why he stole such a useless ability. He replies that even weak abilities can be benefical under the right conditions.

Cont.
They get near one of the nen beasts and Nobunaga is amazed by the strong evil aura emitted from them.
Some of the people that are dancing with the beasts are starting to get really thin while rapidly losing color until they turn into big white and black paper figures.
The onlookers are horrified and quickly run away, the people that were dancing and didn't transform try to run away too, but are instantly attacked by the nen beasts and killed.
Chrollo closes his book and tells Chizuku to capture one.
On the last page we see Leorio being choked by the large worm beast, while Cheadle tells him to hold still.
We see her holding three syringes in one hand, one white, one grey and one black.

GOD

The setting of this new arc is so complicated; I've forgotten all the details by now.

>spoilers soon
>its already 1 am
>i have to get up at 7 and go to the gym

>when the acid drops
Seriously what the fuck

>a giraffe with snail eyes covered in human eyes and a tiger with bat wings and a giant hand at the end of its tail
what the fuck

Better than most other fanfiction.

Check out my drawing :^)

These sound legit
But how do I know you aren't LYING???

I am confident i have seen it posted before

>We see a new one which looks like a giraffe with snail eyes covered in human eyes and a tiger with bat wings and a giant hand at the end of its tail.

we Junji Ito now bois

>leorio

well, what comes after this?

Dumb thiefposter.

Sure.

>Meruem after eating Youpi and Pouf
>Human Gyro
>Don Freecs
>Jed
>Alluka

>>Jed
kek

Pls don't kill Basho

NORMAL PEOPLE CAN'T SEE THE NEN BEASTS

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKEEEEE

How butthurt will Kurapika be if Melody jobs?

>someone actually drew this
O

It's real. Check the usual site

Ok guys, I came up with the best theory ever:
A lot of people say that Ging is exactly like Yusuke from YYH, from facial design and personality. You know how when Yusuke died because sensei attacked him he didn't go to the spirit world because he was a demon? He went to the spirit world once, and that's it. So I have a feeling that when he died sometime in the future instead of going through the cycle of going to spirit world and coming back as a demon, he was actually reincarnated into Ging in the HxH universe. And That's why he's so like Ging!
I swear to god this is the best thing since sliced bread and is the most legitimate there is!

Actually they can if they're the result of conjured nen.

>Melody

Pitou isn't dead she is just sleeping she will come back and kill nenless Gon

Let's hope for some Badassho soloing some bosses in the Dark Continent.

So how strong do you think this guy is?

That's pretty interesting actually, are nen beats based off the hatsu catergory of the host? Since they're based of personality, I guess they sort of would be, but I wonder if the stuff the beast can do is affected by the host's type.

Don't comment on spoilered posts you fuck, you're giving shit away for people with self control

But muh dark sonata

Who is his mother?

why does chrollo look like a dead fish

Wouldn't it be based on the guy who made that pot thing?

That's the point of his cahracter

Have we seen the return of fake believable spoilers yet?

Killua is a homo

Can i get a quick rundown on Toguro?

no, they literally can't.
the usual site gets a ton of fake spoilers before they get to the real ones.

I don't remember the ant queen having hooters

no

Who is best girl

inb4 >girl

>she

After like 6 years of reading the manga and 3 of watching the anime, I just now realized that Hisoka's design language has always incorporated the aspects of a spring. He's some sort of evil gay human-spring-clown-thing and that volume cover in particular shows it pretty well.

>she

Either Bisky or Machi.

He doesn't have any kind of characterization though.

Well that's obvious from his legs. Also clown is a meme, he is a Joker.

Yeah I was thinking how that'd come into it too. I image there might be a mix.
Like the fact that the whole jar-process can happen is based of the creator's nen, but powered by the decendant's nen. There's probably a condition on the jar so it will only happen for someone of the same bloodline.

We know that the apperance is based of the host, it makes sense the type of stuff the beast can do too would be. For example, the Hamster's host is probably a manipulator.

But how can he be spring when it's summer.

Back to Sup Forums with you

If Pitou came back to life she'd probably kill herself ASAP.