Which one is it, Sup Forums?

Which one is it, Sup Forums?

your mom

Both

Yes, tens of millions of people can't between them do both these things.

Both:
1) immigrants (ILLEGAL immigrants) are working so cheap, that they take jobs from legal residence. This hurts the poor Americans most of all.
2) Illegals take a HUGE amount of social support resources. Only the rich / corporate elite benefit from them (cheap labor....see #1)

>illegals worker are cheaper for corrupt employees
>free votes
>live off western welfare send the money back into their shithole

It's like leaf turds can't believe that immigrants can do both.

Also, immigrants don't "steal jobs", they are exploited into working jobs way below market value which undercut wages.

Why as a liberal leaf do you want low wages and an exploited people to do entry level work?

both with chain migration

>Which one is it, Sup Forums?

It's both. they work under the table and so they have no verifiable income and pay no taxes, so they collect welfare as well

Have you ever actually seen a spic work?
They are lazier than niggers.

>work hard, take jobs
>paid slave wage under the table
>also on the government tit for free gibs
they're not mutually exclusive

>we are the party of the working class
>we need to import more laborers into the country

When Sup Forums cares more about immigrants and the working class than liberals from Canada.

It's literally both.

literally both.
t. department manager

There's millions of these sacks of shit and they do both. Drink gasoline.

Illegal here. Does that upset you?

we do both. I got asian friends whose only job in life is to leech money off the system.

>implying Fox is referring to the same group of immigrants in each statement.
Youre fucking retarded

Do you think there is only one immigrant?

is true the first generation steal the job but their children are too good to work like their fathers

>Also, immigrants don't "steal jobs", they are exploited into working jobs way below market value which undercut wages.

Yes, some are exploited, but that's not the case for most. Most wetbacks that come to CA illegally are middle class in mexico. They work for short stints then go back to mexico between jobs, where they own homes and live very comfortably. Especially since they just hav wetback buddies cash their welfare checks and send the money over the border to support them in mexico when they aren't employed.

We have millions of mexicans that live in mexico being paid welfare

They both erode wages for domestics and use welfare disproportionatly. I fail to see how these are mutually exclusive.

WE CHOOSE BOTH FAGGIT

the berlin wall was built after the war by soviets, dipshit.

Goddamn these shills are so ignorant.

I never heard Fox News day either of these things. Fox is civic cuck tier. What’s with Fox News being the boogeyman for the left. Only old people watch Fox News.

they work cash only jobs and still collect welfare

>1 post
I sure hope everybody saged this obvious slide/bait thread.

so immigrants are the sources of all america's problems, instead of a corrupt governed ruled by corrupt corporatists?
(dont be offended) I think you're a faggot

No immigrants work fields for no money and blacks are lazy handout receivers

And OP is likely an offspring of low IQ immigrants and can't comprehend how both can be happening at the same time for the same immigrant when welfare is present.

take your shills somewhere else

Its both

>Mexican men steal your construction job
>African kween raises her 15 nigglets on gov support
Got your answer faggot ?

>Millions of sub 90 IQ welfare leeches aren't a problem cuz I said yer a fayget

Typical shitlib retard jumping to conclusions. Fuck off and die.

>don't be offended
I'm offended that you put a trigger warning and nothing else

I was gonna say it's a dumb strawman but this is an even better answer.

Will the mods ever be based enough to ban all leaf ips?

Why can't it be both?

Both.

It's both, but not because immigrants aren't hard-working but only because the only jobs low-skilled (especially illegal) immigrants can get get are jobs that pay so little they need state subsidies to live.

So a corrupt governed ruled by corrupt corporatists that lets in cheap labor from around the globe legally and illegally isn't the problem here?

also ew gross, I'm not a libertarian

H1B Visas are fucking over Tech, leaf.

The other shittier immigrants are taking all the teen/nigger jobs.

Why do liberals think illegal immigrant is synonymous to legal immigrant?

Both at the same time!

There's 12-16 million of them.

It'll can be both.

But in all seriousness.

Just amend birthright citizenship to only apply to those with a citizen parent.
And increase work visas.
Make agricultural work visas for harvesting that are exempt from minimum wage laws.

Now just enforce the law to the max on those who knowingly aid/abet/hire/enable illegals.

It's not really the most complicated issue.

It's our elites wanting to use them like slave labour and live like aristocracy.
And of course, marxists hell bent on destroying us ethnically for all time.

You're trying to strawman everyone by insinuating that acknowledging the problems of third world immigration means you place all culpability on them and not the government.
Your argument is full retard

It is the problem, I forgot who said but I think it rings true "Whoever criticizes capitalism but not immigration should really shut up about capitalism. Whoever criticizes immigration without criticizing capitalism should shut up about immigration.

DEPORT ALL CANADIANS FROM EARTH!

Yes, his name is Ted.

Why can't you just keep all the illegal niggers and Mexicans, but deny them voting and welfare until they've contributed to society for like 20 years?

It's like there are different types of immigrants and they aren't all the same. Some are hard workers working for illegal wages so the wealthy can rake in more profit and some are criminal scum who sit on their ass all day until it's time to murder someone or sell drugs.

Both have to go though the criminal element should be the priority for deportation since they are actually murdering Americans.

One the one hand, you have Pajeets who take the jobs, high skilled jobs, because they are superior to Americans for some reason.

On the other hand, you have Mexican immigrants who leach off the system.

>Take all entry level jobs white teens could of taken, making it even harder for whites to get jobs in the first place.
>Also have 9 kids born in the US to soak up NEETbux.

Yet they took your job.

RMYT

>but deny them voting and welfare until they've contributed to society for like 20 years?

Would be considered unconstitutional plus that wouldn't do much to fix the violence problems.

>What is America pre 65'?
Also, I don't think I need to explain to you the communist history of forced migrations and cultural displacements during the Soviet era do I?

Why do u think there are so many elites against trump? These globalists have an agenda and want to mooch off americas resources. America owes nothing to outsiders.

both

Its both and you're retarded if you cant figure out how

m8, immigrants are one of the social ills of greedy corporate elites
stop limiting your mind, you can hate so much more than you're letting yourself

If there are homeless/unemployed people in your country, you clearly have a problem in management. Bringing in immigrants/refugees takes away a house/job from your native jobless/homeless. It's really fucking cut and dry don't be retarded.

"Occupy Democrats" always blocks people who disagree with them on their facebook page.

How can you be so bad at arguing? You ignore the fact they are exploiting the social net. Liberals are so fucking dumb these days and can't argue anymore,

It's both

The are sufficient immigrants to do both

>What was America pre-1920s
Only communism scared American capitalists into adopting anti-immigration legislation. The immigration problem prior to the 20s was even worse than the immigration problem today especially when you consider the proportions of America's populations at the time.

You can thank the capitalists for bringing all those lovely Jews to the US prior to WWI.

>he communist history of forced migrations and cultural displacements during the Soviet era do I?
Who cares. It mostly happened during WWII and wasn't an inherent part of communism. I DO remember a certain wall that was set up to stop people from migrating; the capitalists on the other hand welcomed immigrants from anywhere as long as they were anti-communists, the Florida cubans were the first decisive Hispanic voting block in the US.

yes, for example shitskins are the reason why you don't have universal healthcare. people don't want to pay for another group which (they think) doesn't contribute at all.

Stupid leaf. Why are you on forechang? Shouldn't you be out picking flowers or some shit for your gay lover?

Both. There are some wetbacks that are stealing jobs and willing to take less, driving down the wages for everyone. There are also wetbacks who are just waiting for their welfare checks so they can pop out more future MS13 members. BOTH MUST GO.

>Immigration standards that have been in place since our nation's inception were in response to the USSR
Commies really are retarded

Incredible how many are not tricked by this retard bait.

Both.

/thread

What's the matter? You get suspended from kike bird, need a place to express your thoughts freely?

Yes, both.
>Are corrupt corporatists or illegal immigrants the source of america's problems, which is it?
Again, both.

what about the ones that are neither?

> H1B
> illegals
Why not both you idiot niggers?

Came here to say that

Obviously never heard of the H1B visa have you?

Ask all the tech workers that got forced to train their Indian replacements before being fired at places like Southern California Edison and Disney if they feel like their jobs were stolen.

Immigrants ARE stealing our jobs AND leeching off the system the two are not mutually exclusive.

>Both.

This.

Big corporations are only interested in the cheapest labor, so they pull these inbred migrants in from other parts of world. They work for the lowest denominator. Real American citizens have to then compete for lower wages and worse living conditions.

Other immigrants flood into the country, don;t get jobs, don;t help the economy and just feed of the tit of the government. Meanwhile taxes go up to compensate for them.

Fox news is right on both accounts.

>Which one is it, Sup Forums?
Non-Whites have no place in White countries like the USA, regardless of how "good" they might be.

Pick up a history book, fag. US capitalists were committed to MASSIVE immigration prior to the 1920s that was as bad as what we have now but with the same ill-effects.

If you read the literature from the time you can see all the autistic screeching about how the new post-1880 immigrants were "non-whites" mostly Italians, Slavs, and Jews and how this was going to lead to the destruction of Anglo-Saxon protestant America. The eugenics movement in the US was largely formed in reaction to Eastern European immigration.

But what really cinched the debate for anti-immigration activists wasn't foaming at the mouth about racial policies but really the fear among the ruling class that Eastern and Central European workers would bring communist and anarchist ideologies into the country.

>b-but it isn't comparable because they had racist laws prohibiting Asians from entering the country!
Imagine being this dumb.

We need immigrants to do jobs Americans won't do.

Robots will do all menial tasks.

Pick one.

>Did well in school
Graduate?
>Went to college
Graduate?
>Enlisted
A college grad Enlisted instead of Commissioned?
>Served in a combat zone
What branch? What Unit? What MOS?

Nice try.

Based BR...I enjoy bleaching your au pairs, get off our moba servers tho...stick to tibia

Complete bullshit non-starter comic.

You can't serve in the military as an illegal immigrant.

If you're here legally, you're not getting deported

>half of them undercut wages
>the other half do fuck all
What is hard to understand

>so immigrants are the sources of all america's problems, instead of a corrupt governed ruled by corrupt corporatists?

Those two go hand and hand though

>what about the ones that are neither?
Illegal immigrants and non-Whites have no place in White countries like the USA regardless of what they've "done" in the country.

Ah ok. But keeping them is not considered constitutional right? Molymeme likes to talk about stats of illegals welfare use. Why any sane American would be ok with keeping them puzzles me. As for nigger violence, most niggers are citizens arent they? Raised by single moms. Born into welfare. How the fuck do you fix that without gas?

>there can't be more than one problem hurr durr
moron detected

>litterally a wall of text
Jc the left can't meme

>Illegal immigrant
>Serving in the military

Firearms dealers created the nigger problem so they can sell more guns to both sides. Most have infiltrated the NRA who lobbies for even more guns.

Each time there's a shooting, stocks go up.

And with the constitution protecting dealers, sounds like an endless loop of cuckholding for Americans.

>theres only one illegal immigrant

calm down you uppity bitch

you can join to be an officer
dreamers could join the military and are being deported

>dreamers could join the military and are being deported
Good. Non-Whites don't belong in White countries. Illegal immigrants doubly so.

Both 50%