Adolf Hitler

"i was thinking, lastnight that if i have had a lot of amazingly strange intense things happen in my life..and that the possibility of that man in southland being adolf hitler would easily fit into the everything else..as i say, if anyone was going to instinctively find hitler, it would be me..
and the fact that all these intelligence, media agencies are remaining remarkably quiet about it..
the occassion of how i got the projection, an overwhelming projection of this mans shadow i will now go into..
i was in a local superette..supermarket/kiosk..small supermarket in te anau.. i was in the fruit and vegetable part of the shop and, not at all taking any more notice, than the fact that he was next to me in the shop, i noticed an elderly man, as anyone notices other people in shops with them..he was of no consequence , once i had seen him ..and then..fuck..oh my god..fuck, his energy, his projecting shadow just momentarily 'crippled' my thoughts, invaded my psyche and i saw hellzone..mankind massacred, total death, wipeout.. in my mindseye..as i came out of the trance , which was a milli second, an instant, there i was , having nont knowingly having turned around while i 'blacked out with the mans projection upon me, or moreso so much he was evil it just overwhelmed me..i did not have to look, i had no need to look, to me he was just some old man..nothing special
so, as i say, when i was overwhelmed, i came out of the projection having unconsciously turned during that time and found myself , after the horror epiphany , looking dead into the etyes of this old man..he not realising i had been overwhelmed by his collective mass murdering projection
at that time, i think i have repressed it, the imagery was by far the worst shadow projection of mass hell, i had decided as i saw the carnage that i also got the epiphany, thought, instictively along with what i saw that this man was adolf hitler.. "

(cont.)

"me no cares what you think..i saw what i saw..and later as i said i also saw him cornered and his eyes went so black, never seen before..the huge storm that blew in when i returned to photograph him 2 years later, and now this strange silence,,from everyone when , now i decided to release the pictures i took.. the car, the af 8029 chraractered licence plates, the surrounds he was living, the original volkswagon car..but all in alol, the fact that i saw hitler, however, i repressed this, as my thinking at conscious level was that hitler had poisoned himself in a bunker..but now, as i looked into that i am told that he was never recovered, hos body was burnt , and the skull was taken away at distance and never seen again..
the only reason, for all those years i blcoked the hitler thing..which, i did see with the shadow epiphany he projected was that i had been conditioned and told that hitler had poisoned himself and he and i assumed that his body had been identified,, it seems it was ntot..
this mans projections overwhelmed me, he was just some nobody standing next to me..never..ever do i have over whelming epiphanies of that magnitude..never ever..and the fact i identified him as a nazi and at the time hitler came across, however automatically i repressed that thoguht as i believed hitler was dead
and i must add, that i have had such pwoerfully out there things happen in my life , that if in fact this was hitler..it would be of no surprise..
what surprises me is the fact that the m16 covered it up, and allowed him refuge in the south island of new zealand.."

"i need a facial recognition expert.. i keep on looking at him, enlarging his face, but the darkness around the eyes distorts the image..what i saw innhis eyes on the 2nd occassion was a hitler look..his eyes went completely satanic, as if he was telling me, 'do you really know what your messing with'..??"

What are you talking about

"that licence plate...af8029 is a heavy number/characters....what i picked up from this guys projections was hitler.. nothing more, nothing less, as i could never understand if it was than the projection i felt had no roof, this guy was the roof of the nazis, he was either above hitler..or he was hitler..and the car, the licence plates, and most of all as i state above the projection was a projection of the elimination of mankind.. in my entire life i have never ever come anywhere near feeling so much summation.culmination of death/evil as this man was projecting..and the black eyed, cornered dog look in his eyes was nothing short of what you would expect from someone as hitler if after so many years of the new zealand intelligence hiding him he was discovered..
when i went into te anau , 2 years later after discovering him, to take these pictures, a huge storm blew in at the same time , a number of fishermen were unusually drowned..this also was an indication with the ether of the storm energy that this man was either hitler or above...
hitlers body was never given an examinaition he was burned, the skull went to the russian..you got to think, a man like hitler, and the idiots here in new zealand, it is a perfect hiding place..and the amount of nazism white supremist kkk, far right in this country as he would have infected..there is something very wrong with this country called new zealand,something very very very dark..and maybe this is it..??
why i tracked this man down and found him, and i am the best at this ..
I WANT TO KNOW WHO THIS MAN IS....and i am feeling this strange silence from the new zealand governement , the media, and the intelligence services here..and abroad, and they know me, they have seen me pull rabbits out of hats.. in this case maybe the rabbit is hitler"

"i tells ya.. i waitied for this man to die before i recealed any of this..as if, the intelligence, mafia are infact part of this, if he was stillalive it would be a total different story..its ot so hard to exhume the body..and who knows, maybe none of us were told that he was taken back to the salzburg tyrol fatherland to be buried.. i mean now its a question as to where he was burried..from what i remember his name was an english, typically english name , called 'henderson'..
yes, i know it does sound ridiculous that me thinks it adolf hitler, but if you knew the nazi militancy of this country, especially down in the queenstown/wanaka area..each year down in otago they have a warplanes get together..for example..the energy in otago/soutland/firodland is just so far right wing..no bloacks allowed..kkk..spooky..
the mountain pictures are lake manapouri where he lived..i never saw his house..and the other pics are austria..hitler lived near linz, in austria apparently..
as i say, the only reason that i question the 'hitler factor' is , i am very adept, profficient at picking up the shadow..and this was nothing less then total epitomy of the colelctive shadow..either this man is above and was controlling hitler..or it is hitler..and its not so hard to beleive that new zealand and its simple people would never have realised..
the distraction of south ameirca where many war criminals went was most distractive to the fact that the british intelligence would harbour, hide a war criminal in new zealand..as much as i came across a serbian commander mass murderer being hidden by the mossad intelligence in israel...
if i am correct, the new zealand governemnt , british intelligence who were controlling new zealand at the time..would not like it revealed..questions would be asked..big questions.. (let)sleeping dogs lie..there would be experts who could identify this man and the intelligence, and their media know this..
and i have put it 'out there' its only a matter of time.."

"discovering hitler in the southland of new zealand..the cars number/licence plate, and the car itself sort of gives it away..
howeverm the media are all being silent about this..
the though of hitler fleeing to little innocent new zealand would be total denial for new zealanders..and yet,,, the energy here is that of the man below..whoever he is..
i wish to knwowho the new zealnd intelligence were hiding..
there are those who know.."

Where is that from

This is from a series of facebook posts

Very interesting and crazy stuff thanks OP

take your meds asshole
tl;dr

sage.

"ys, its weird how both the nazi war criminals, and the jews were flung to far reaches of this planet after world war 2, the holocaust, and you ended up with both opposing parties infecting the opposing alchemy of the holocaust as they occupied everywhere they fled too...like here in new zealand, where the main nazi is here, its a very white supremist ..kkk..far right area, fiordland and otago as someone of such huge calibre as an associate of hitler, or hitler himself wouldhave a radical effect on the collective popusltions psyche of that are
another example of the alchemy, opposing energies of simualtion of placing both nazis and jews into the same far flung areas on the planet as they sought refuge i think of an elitist ski club i was in on the volcano mt ruapehu..called christiania..it, or moreso the old nazis, austrian mainly from auckland got homesick for their ski fields and mountain surrounds, so they somehow built skifields in new zealand, in both the north and south islands and were like nazi/jewish gods as they dwelled in the mountains and projected from great height, colelctively gathering, together, organised.. everything..i imagine the armed forces, the intelligence services, now the sis, i think came form the nazis who fled germany and took over the politics here, the intelligence, and this is why, no matter how mass murderouns the nazi i found in fiordland was, and how much he should have been made accountable, the new zealand intelligence covered it up...they also refused to investigate what was known of nazi war criminals hiding in new zealand after the german holocaust..who, apparently in the end became respectable people..new zealand has this far right wing anal neo nazi thing going on, especially around otago/fiordland..queenstown ...wanaka, if you want to see beady blue white lit nazi eyes then the above place are where you go.."

"they are very sublime, very well organised and very projectively collective in the shadow they have caste the last 70 years that has obviously infected the colelctive psyche of new zealanders..and yet , christchurch was, before the earhtquake, and no doubt has returned, to being skin head, meth , kkk neo nazi far right white supremist central of the white south island...as per i imagine many naizs, war criminals came to the south island as a far away hiding refuge back in the day, and as i say, the sis,intelligence seem to be far right neo nazi outfits that were most liekly simualted from the nazis who invaded here as thefled the accountability of the crimes ,atrocities they committed in the holocaust..as with the man i found well, deep inside the interior of moutainous new zealand lower south island..and lets face it, his presence is all that is needed..the austria, from whence he came, hitler came , salzburg was renowned for baby eating witchcraft..if this man was as powerful as the projections of the shadow i felt of that his invovement in the holocaust blood sacrifice ritual, he would have needed not even speak, to anyone as to his ideological past , but if he was that much as i saw , a powerful colelctive peaked , pinacled shadow power projector than things in that surrounds would have become his simualted reality..solipsisim..intelligence use spooks for this..he was well protected by these spooks, even up to now , mo one realsies what the new zealand sis are most likely really accountable for..to look at such modern agencies as being a cult, a blood ritualistic cult with whores/cocaine on tap..and recreational deerhunting ventures of high ranked elite militants/intels coming to new zealand and being entertained by certain top flying political leaders families..simialr to those elite who dwell on the skifields, then why would they want to blow open their nazi roots, generations old..bred monsters of the shadow.."

"so, no the intelligence service, the media ignored, and the media are the same bullshit, same families as the militants/intelligence who cover their own backs..for i am sure if it was known that there was a monster, a real bad monster nazi being given refuge by the same elite who control the intelligence who inhabit and created the ski resorts so that they felt at nazi austria home, then 70 years of new zealands far right sublimity would not be so sublime..
i sent many media outlets in new zealand those pictures.. they, none of them will reply..something behind them will step in and stop any investigation..."

"i took this picture of yassar arafat in 2000 in bethlehem..i got real close to the source..aye bro"

"i think the most creepy thing is that all of those body guards, along with yassar arafat were killed by the israelis not long after..the body guards, with ouzis under there suit totally were passive to me and ignored me taking the picture..they could see that i was just some harmless person..the arabs are not stupid they know .."

"the other picture is me around that time, 2000.."

"this is me with a billy goat.."

Is this Ucle Adi? He certainly dresses accordingly.

Could be!

Ears too big and nose too narrow

"these 2 pictures are , or were taken in the 1980's, mid..this is a mass murdering war time criminal from nazi germany.. i have yet to identify him..look at his dark aura..the volkswagon is an original 1956 car that would have been one of the first volkswagon bought to new zealand when germany began re manufacturing them after the ww2..
the nazi, who was hiding out in the southern province of tyhe south island called fiordland, lived in a town called manapouri, at the end of the earth..however, that did not prevent me tracking the freak down ..he lived there for over 3 decades before he was disco0vered..you can notice the classic aristocratic white kkk scarf, and the classic nazi trenchcoat, like he was still in a time warp from the 1930's /1940's of fashion at that time.
his woman, who drove him around , you may see as she pushes the door open had the classic white gloved hands..everything white purity..nazism..the white scarf he wears is also classic archetypal austrian nazi fashion
i feel that having had these pictures for some time, that it is now time to show them as we now see the nazis , trump and pence marching on jerusalem.. i feel we need to see them for what they are and one of their forefathers i picture here , a rat hiding at the bottom of the world was this mans fate.."

"Bones, stop growing after puberty and muscle and fat cells also stop dividing. But cartilage - that’s the plastic-like stuff in ears and noses - cartilage continues to grow until the day you die. Not only does cartilage grow, but the earlobes elongate from gravity. And that makes ears look even larger."