TRUMP Radio Silence

Trump hasn't tweeted since the train "Accident".
What is he thinking right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aOEb35rXiCM
youtube.com/watch?v=CYXNPubi6wE
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/01/31/train-carrying-gop-lawmakers-collides-truck-injuries-appear-limited/1082815001/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's running out of patience.

Is it another truck of peace?

Israel

he's had enough of train wrecks after last night

This isn’t a very good tactic because all you had to do was watch it to know that it was a good, widely approved SOTU

Die shill

“They’re already trying to straight up murder us
>must adjust the time space continuum to create optimal checkmate

apparently he retreated to his Maralago

who knows

Trump watched Kennedy's speech?

yes how dare i say anything about Trump. He's a nationalist, he can have that. He's still a fucking retard though. And your memo? It isn't coming, 100%

Probably eating a steak

If he did, that makes two of you.

I live under a rock what train accident

yeah joking aside, that was fucking cringe worthy, what were they thinking. Even with the best speech ever, that much Vaseline around your mouth is not a good look

"Damn, all the effort and none of them died?! The CIA is shit these days."

>HURR DURR THAT CONGRESSIONAL MEMO ISNT REAL CAUSE Sup Forums TALKS ABOUT IT
>LARP!! LARP!! EVERYTHING I SAY IS A LARP IS A LARP!!
(You)

youtube.com/watch?v=aOEb35rXiCM

Americans have a hard time understanding train tracks are dangerous and tend to loiter on them for some reason. People die on them all the time.

Memo must be pretty juicy for these panicky lolattacks on republicans

>reddit tier post

cute

It implicates Israel.

heres a thead on it. its juicy

it was a truck attack, not trunk. And it sounds like antifa level, not deep state

Deep state went after a train carrying 200 republican congressman after the state of the union address by putting a garbage truck on the tracks to derail it. Well, the only fatality so far is one of the dudes in the truck. But the dems are losing their cool, they need to get the republicans dead before the memo takes hold. Refer to pic related for another user's analysis.

I've not read anything on it. It is domestic level. Not deep state or conspiracy tier

yeah what on earth is going through his noggin

wait so let me get this straight
republicans cant even drive a train without fucking it up and you expect them to run a country?!??!

He's probably working on the memo release.

>he's had enough of train wrecks after last night
I doubt he watched Dribblin' Joe Kennedy's speech given just after he finished muff diving Pelosi.

underrated infographic

The derailed a train and the country is next, CHOO CHOO TRUMP TRAIN COMING THROUGH, AND WRECKING ANY GARBAGE TRUCK THAT STANDS IN THE WAY BIGGLY, BELIEVE ME, ITS GUNNA BE A YUGE WRECK, YUGE LIKE YOUVE NEVER SEEN

Thanks, I just finished making it 10 mins ago.

Is this supposed to be banter?

he is simply contemplating all that is to come

>this mirror is terrible

Did anyone investigate the owners of the truck?

What I saw this morning made it look like it was a scammy Jew-run front LLC. "Something Something Recycling"-- i.e. "Urban Moving Systems" "Classic International Movers"' "Osprey Global Solutions", etc.

You can bet the Jew who owns it is going to get an insurance payday, too. Jews never do this shit without some element of financial exploitation.

>he hurt my political opinion therefore it isnt satire

an user called the depot. They said they couldnt comment on the kike driver or the democrat associates and put the phone back down

Does feel like a bit of a metaphor.

That's not what satire is user.
>aha! Joke's on you, I was only pretending to be retarded

He is thinking his advisors have told him to watch his six because the dems are cornered and are likely to lash out. False flag imminent, may the lord protect our president and expose these traitors.

Honestly could be just because he does not want to dillute the news which is mostly focused on the good press he is receiving for his SOTU speech.

satire should be offensive, and cut to the bone. If it isn't you are either not British or you're doing it wrong.

Again, joking aside your president is a retard and bully at best. you have a Nationalist reddit teir president. you should be proud

I am proud.

How's Brexit going?

I kek'd

I've never seen a Brit with English half as bad as yours. Your pet German would disapprove.

I don't speak pet German, I assume you know what that means?

Slowly, but we're getting there. Do you know exactly how many laws we have to unfuck ourselves from? I'll give you clue, nearly as many reshuffles as Trump has had to make

I think it's your politicans you have to unfuck yourselves from.

Kind of like how we replaced Obongo with Trump.

lol The old German lady that gets a percentage of your GDP: your lovely Queen.
I'm sorry, I sometimes forget that you guys LARP like she's British.

And what has Trump done, exactly? What has he achieved. I'm not there and I'm fucking riled by how much of a door stop the democrats are. I watched the speech last night, was it Polosi (or whatever) that bollocked a dem for daring to clap Trump? We have our own problems, I'll hold my hand up to that, but at least we get shit done. A good speech in parliament gets an applause. No no no, not in burgerland. In burgerland if you clap the worng person your career is over.

And I was wondering (rhetorically). What is going to be the breaking point in USA. how many terms can you go, (cause the next dem term they are going to oveturn Trump on everything) how many terms do you get to of pissing off the common man before he turns round and does something? You can't get away with USA politics in Europe, its too old for hat shit. Thats why when they tried to take our democracy, Britain kicked off. We aren't states. I don't understand your country, and you don't understand ours. So, how long will it take in America of achieving nothing will it take before there really is reform. I actually feel sorry for you guys in a none patronizing way. You voted for the right dude and you're still getting fucked, so what is the breaking point

cue another "miracle" tweet in 3.. 2.. 1..

mavbe they took him out

Most people here dislike the royal family. I quite like them, because I understand the value of the $$$$ over her head is worth more in tourism than it actually costs. As long as they make money, great. Beyond tradition they have no impact on law, the land, the people or anything else. Thatcher famously fell out with the queen over African sanctions

holy shit.
>1 confirmed dead in accident carrying GOP
>radio silence
>Trump hasn't tweeted a word about it, to let everyone know hes OK
What the fuck is going on, boys

Here's Trump's response to today's accident:

You mean what is he knowing.

>calls out reddit
>uses reddit spacing
This has to be trolling.

you are the cancer killing Sup Forums... i mean Sup Forums...

"reddit spacing" has always been a thing, leaving a line betwen 2 sepperate lines does not mean you come from reddit, and only edge lords coming from reddit now trying to fit in would point that out. you know who we called out before reddit showed up? of course you don't, you suck donald trumps cock therefore you can only be a kekistani reddit poster.

>completely avoids my topic and goes on attack

reddit confirmed for trying to fit in

Now that I think about it, "reddit spacing" probably evolved on Sup Forums.

The greentext stories have always been line after line, but any other story or discussion, where there was a hefty body of text, a blank line was laways left, i mean, its fucking horrible if you don't. After it's success and Sup Forums essentially spread to the rest of of internet, its only natural that the rest of the internet would try to follow suit

So "reddit posting", ironically, is actually old Sup Forums posting.

WEW

Melania is probably parading around in her underwear

Reddit spacing exists because the average redditor cannot read or write an actual paragraph. Every sentence must be double spaced or it will overload their fragile minds.

>Thatcher famously fell out with the queen over African sanctions
and your prime minister ted heath famously fell out as a queen while sexually assaulting 10-year-old boys so why don't you go stare at some snaps of ed balls

Hand touches Trump's nose.

"It's afraid!"

America has forgotten most of the lessons on why we set up the government like it is. They people are too ignorant or apathetic to care that our government is outside our control and gives no shits about us, it's become a giant circle-jerk so rich can get richer.

We're crusading across the globe while our infrastructure falls apart, but as long as people can cheer their political team and hate the other opposing one, who cares?

Well I hope it works, I really do. Your last point is saddening to read, and there are few outside your country that see it for what it is. They mostly think you have an idiot president but don't understand how or why. And their view of the Americans is so low, they don't even acknowledge trump is the will of the people. They think it is all state at this point. Something has to happen sooner or later, losing a war would be better than the outcome we are heading to, though.

proof, that would have stood up in court please? not hearsay

He's balls deep titty fucking Melinia. What a time to be alive.

oh yes, it was definitely those evil Jews

I think he's going to use the memo to deal with democrats on wall. We will NEVER see it.

infrastructure...
thoughts and prayers...
yada yada yada...
We are currently monitoring here at the White House.

>Wish I had the gorilla channel right now

Calm before the biggest shitstorm of the year.

Slovenian milkers

Diversity hires really ruin the nation at almost every level.

you're thinking like a loser, thankfully the president isn't.

potus does
pic related

weak response, even NPR said it was a good speech (though they still diminished it by saying he didn't mean any of it)

Wow so they were just sitting there thinking they were like the mafia or some shit waiting for the other side's demise?

Trump is absolutely the president we deserve. That is how far our country has devolved.

We have been letting the presidency become more and more powerful to do whatever they like and only now is anyone saying "oops!". A lot of foriegn policy decisions Trump has gotten heat for are continuations or Obama or even Bush II bad decisions.

We're blinded by stupid shit and bias, no one wants to hear the truth and the truth is we may be too far gone to fix without some kind of collapse or civil war.

Double lines are from old school typing classes. double space after every major thought break, Typing 101 back in '87.

>fix without some kind of collapse or civil war.

That's what i was getting to in my earlier post that you first responded to. I avoided the memes, but at some point, something has to change. Right now you are going in 20 year circles seemingly, someone, somewhere will crasck sooner or later. Something has to change, somthing has to give. Im just sorry Trump won't hange a god damn thing. I want an America I can hate because I'm jealous, not something I can point and laugh at.

They let the passengers drive the train in Australia?

> typing 101
Double lines are to space paragraphs. It is poor grammer to use single sentence paragraphs and makes the writer appear as though they don't have a clear train of thought which fits perfectly in the redditor context.

The next railway line to open in Sydney will have driverless trains. Can't wait for that shitshow to start. Once again, the gene pool will get a cleanout.

his left eye is buggin out compared to his right one.. mkultra

I want Melania to be my mommy...

>And what has Trump done, exactly?

Lowered my taxes and removed the Affordable Care Act penalty you have to pay if you're too poor to afford insurance.

Europe is pretty much there with driverless trains. Already been tested multiple times in UK

are you wilford brimley?

I'm hoping that perhaps Trump's tenure will show people how bad it has gotten and push more people towards realizing what a disaster things are.

However, it seems people are just content to cling to their political teams instead. Neither side is willing to take any blame for the problems, so the plebs just place it all on the other team and scream at each other while things fall more into shit.

what train accident?

63 minutes to come up with that? Jesus, I have so many questions, will you reply before I die? So how will he make up the loss in revenue for tax now the kikes have set your economy in to free fall? I have 50 other questions, don't worry, I'll put them to sensible Americans that aren't blind followers.

So burgers, apparently some here have had tax reductions built on the strength of your GDP. Now you are falling, how will Trump make up for this deposit

>t. uninformed cave dweller
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/01/31/train-carrying-gop-lawmakers-collides-truck-injuries-appear-limited/1082815001/

You just hate President Trump because he is white. You are anti-white. Why don't you just move to israel where you will be happy?