Ask a blackbot anything

l will answer all you're question s

Other urls found in this thread:

occidentaldissent.com/2016/07/11/top-10-reasons-there-will-never-be-a-black-ethnostate/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why can’t you type?

post skin or fuck off

What do you think of this?:
occidentaldissent.com/2016/07/11/top-10-reasons-there-will-never-be-a-black-ethnostate/

low iq bots are the worst
luckily they are undrepresented

TF iq 142

Why are you in England and when will you fuck off?

African Americans niging desu if they want that they can all just go to some fertile land in Africa but the native there still wouldn't want them lol

WE

Do you believe that we blacks should form our state and also genocide our low IQ members completely? I see no future for this race at all, without the whites we would still live in wilderness and a black such as I would most likely be killed for being intelligent. Blacks cannot succeed in America period there are simply too many white people in that country we need a state of our own.

When Europe and the west collapses in 25-30 yrs I just watch as the native go to war don't worry

>158748595
>158748802
please stop replying to this faggot

>We blacks
M8 I'm nothing like negro you ppl we're literally breed for strength and stupidity that's why actually African don't like being grouped with you nigs

tfw a black person is lying

Would you let a white dude suck your dick if they asked?

>158748802
Fuck off le 56% you are not white

Thats uncalled for we are all black brothers right? We are one and all.

No but Whyte women try approach me sometimes I'm a 6 in looks but african grill usually approach me the most

fpbp

Why did your people ruin this?

Nigga STFU it's like saying Japanese and Koreans are "Bros" or Chinese and Malaysians are "brothers"

Will you help us gas the kikes

But we are the same race dont you feel any unity at all? I though we were all african brothers man they taught me to fell sorry for you motherfuckers in school and this is how you show us gratitude?

Don't know mostly Communism and the lack of experience in having a major civilization are you a rhodsian or just a fan ?

You're just pissed. You're not a real wog. Real wogs don't say 'grill'. They smoke crack and say 'bitches'.
Hope you have a headache and boot polish on your face when you wake up.

No you Whytes are such cucks you are beyond repair look at the way you let you're women run wild just look at what Muhammad and Tyrone are doing to you're women lel

Ethiopians and west Africans are the same race ?

We are all black men the same people many different ethnicities though.

>muh dick
Are you niggers just programmed to do this

Honest opinion the west is doomed jews have pretty much won

If the west is doomed so is the rest of the world. Non-whites will quickly annihilate each other as they fight over the scraps left by the white man.

>TFW IQ two standard deviations smarter than evidently the smartest shitskin to ever have lived

Go neck yourself, Martin Luther Coon.

Evolve into a Tyrone, lad

they are though

I’m a Rhodesiaboo.

What is your master's name bot?

Timestamp?