youtu.be/nqZG78awS_M
>DHS Sec Nielsen on Fox 1/28/18
youtu.be/GJmqlmCGvAA
>Mooch on Fox 1/28/18
youtu.be/4oIPEvZf5mg

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

missionlocal.org/2018/01/ice-raid-false-alarms-throw-sf-mission-community-into-panic/
youtu.be/SQmW1ub30V4
youtube.com/watch?v=aOEb35rXiCM
youtube.com/watch?v=PKwPOjPDlKQ&index=59&list=PLHh_hEVrkao3yWJnKan8ze-wcJABxPMkd
reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1FK2C9
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love Kellyanne.

I WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT AND I WILL DO IT

I love Hope.

When do we get to explode some gooks?

OAN is showing the GOP speech with Ryan and Pence.

Gib an antifu

THANKS FOR BAKING! IF YOU WOULD LIKE A BREAK, I AM STANDING BY

LET'S GO!

will you though?

I am gay and I voted for Obama.

Debate me.

(cont)

>can't even tell if shopped

the real wall is satellite surveillance on everyone within 100 feet of the us-mexico border

post a link then

Niggers...

does anyone here know Styx's height?

AND THIS IS TO GO

EVEN

FURTHER

BEYOND

I'm still shocked he actually won. I thought I would have been just wasting my time desu. I fell for their demoralization tactics.

I'll be first in line this time. I learned my lesson.

>omg it's Harry Potter!!!!

>tfw no photogenic brunette conservative qt3.14 waifu

when will he release the memo? the suspense is killing me.

Those boots and get up she's wearing look rather expensive.

I miss Rhodesia :(

>can't afford something that costs 29 cents

Even in the 10 or so years Georgia will not be totally blue. It will be like a swing state. I don't think we have to worry about that until after the 2028 election. Maybe the election after that. NC on the other hand is flooded with spics and blacks. Obama was able to narrowly carry it by a little under 15k. I am nervous that the Dems put out a minority to drive turnout. Because he has to win all the rustbelt states again, win NC,WIN GA,Win AZ and win Florida again

How many do you think he lost? Do you think he can get alot of those voters he lost too thrid parties and build in the states he won in 2020. Georgia for example. Alot of Republicans in the Northern part of the state who voted for Rubio in the primary didn't vote for Trump in the general. Alot of states like that
Will they come back to Trump? I hope so.

Funniest thing is that this doesn't even include the people like /ptg/ streaming Tucker on youtube

Manlet just like all other ecelebs and alt righters

>I'll be first in line this time. I learned my lesson.
If there's a poll where the PA Senate candidate is behind by 10%, what will you do?
And do you know of the importance of House races?

>IF YOU WOULD LIKE A BREAK, I AM STANDING BY

I'll let you know if/when I need to hand it off. Thank you.

News/TV haven’t done this well since pre 2004.

Hey. You guyyyyyyyssss,

>yfw Kimmy has become a true Marxist by using muh racism

>she says while owning an iPad and sucking the dicks of social media corporations.

>when the SOTU is lit but u got garbage trucks on deck

>brb spending 5000 dollars a year on clothes

you realize just voting for a black man doesn't necessarily mean you well get the BBC you always craved, right user?

All good

kek
I at least expected those lazy fucks to stand up for that.

She cant afford Ramen but she can afford that expensive attire

>Funniest thing is that this doesn't even include the people like /ptg/ streaming Tucker on youtube

Youtube streams of state of the union had upwards of 12,000 watching at once.

>that gorgeous golden wolf mane

You the same pirate fag that said that you would bake the other night, then decided not to at 315?

>nancy pelosi looked disgusting--eyeballs and jaw collapsing--in her botox face before congress. very very disrespectful

Many sanctuary cities have organizations that aid and abet illegal immigrants. By having rapid response teams that alert illegals and act on tips of impending ICE and Customs and Border Patrol raids, they encourage and promote criminal activity.

RIGHT WING ICING SQUADS
This operation is intended to disrupt if not outright stop their ability to spread their subversion. This will be done through wasting their resources. This also has the potential to shut them down entirely if they overstep and commit a crime themselves such as obstruction of justice.
>False raid reports will make these organizations waste time, manpower, and money chasing nothing.
>There is no way for any of these organizations to know the veracity of the tips.
>Creates a panic in the illegal communities.
>The loss of feeling safe might be enough to send the illegal immigrants packing on their own.

In addition to this, the news could be gold. The leftists who are beyond reasoning with will see it as white supremacy in action, racism, blah blah blah who cares, but anyone on the fence will see the stuff like posting security (as if they can or will do anything about it) as absurd. Robbing them of yet another subversive tool is the best way to put them down.

Add to the hotline list in pic related if you have new numbers.

Proof of concept: >missionlocal.org/2018/01/ice-raid-false-alarms-throw-sf-mission-community-into-panic/

Katie Pavlich is a hottie

Trump lost millions of affluent Republican whites

Trump only has to win the typical red states + North Carolina + Arizona + Florida + PA/WI/MI/CO/NV+NH
or
North Carolina + Arizona + PA+WI+MI
or

Use your knowledge of your area for target selection. Report places where illegals are likely to gather such as hispanic churches, certain schools, suspect businesses, advocacy group meetings, protests, etc. Note that many of these places are not ones that ICE or CBP is legally able to enter, but they do wait outside and surveil sites. It is best if you know for a fact that there are illegals there. Make it believable and name one of the agencies involved in enforcement of immigration law (ICE or CBP) in your tip as in "I heard a guy at school say his dad has reported some of my undocumented classmates to Customs" or that "an associate who is a cop mentioned knowledge of a impending ICE raid on February whatever after church". The less time they have to act, the more likely they are to rush in and make mistakes. Whatever story you want to back it with, just make it reasonably believable.

Save any correspondence or record if able to catch them in any potential illegal activity. Feel free to report the organizations themselves to law enforcement if you come up with any evidence. God speed anons.

I don't care. I'm voting this time. Plus, turnout is always much higher in mid-terms for Republicans than Democrats. In fact, I hope they DO shill low polling numbers for the GOP just to keep the Dems at home thinking they'll have it on lock.

Unless, of course, you had wished to bake.

No.

Relive the moment boys

youtu.be/SQmW1ub30V4

He'll ride out the positive SOTU vibes for a few days

What did Kennedy meant by this bully dont win?
Is 2 years ago already some forgotten memory.

We're getting closer.

>No.
Good, cause fuck that guy

Anyway, thank you for baking, baker

OMGZ

***CNN EXCLUSIVE***
FBI AGENT WHO SENT TEXT MOCKING TRUMP CO-WROTE DRAFT LETTER REOPENING HILLARY EMAIL PROBE

They trying to suggest the guy is bipartisan or some shit? Or that he shilled up the letter?

I know it isn't realistic. But what would Trump need to do to even get 3% more black voters? Even 3% would cripple the Dems in a few areas. Black unemployment is the lowest ever, and there are alot of manufacturing jobs coming back, and obviously that means black workers. And hopefully black military members who vote Dem see how Trump is reaching out to them.
Obviously, the Dems running an identity politics candidate changes that, but he really needs to find a way to improve with that community
Even 2 or 3% would be huge.
For some reason, black people don't seem that impressed by how much Trump has already helped their community. I guess they believe everything the media says.

It's YOU!!!!!!!!!!

>How many do you think he lost?
Here's a good map. Basically, a lot of urban+suburban voters.
>Do you think he can get alot of those voters he lost too thrid parties and build in the states he won in 2020.
Plurality of third party voters are white men followed by white women.

I bet he'll release it Friday afternoon, or the following Monday morning.

Kek

when i get digits

Will we ever get a real AG?

History agrees, but I think Dems will have a turnout between 70 and 75%. If Republicans get like 65% turnout, they keep the House.

How reputable is Factcheck.org?

I posted to Shekeltome how impressed I was with the SotU and I get two links saying that Black unemployment was already trending down and that it wasn't as many manufacturing jobs. How do I refute this claim?

Don't really care, I just promised portugal that I'd take up baking when I get back from groceries, but I guess you're not portugal so it don't matter much

HOLY FUCK ITS HAPPENING

THE MEMO JUST GOT RELEASED. TURN ON CNN NOW!

kys jew

Still can’t believe he fucking did it.
God bless President Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=aOEb35rXiCM

It'll come out before Friday night to dominate the weekend news cycle

Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru
NANI?!

ITS LEGIT
FIDNING SOURCE NOW

>158749413
1 post by this id

ITS TRUE

MEMO RELEASED

youtube.com/watch?v=PKwPOjPDlKQ&index=59&list=PLHh_hEVrkao3yWJnKan8ze-wcJABxPMkd

Am I the only person who finds "bully" to be a really infantile term? Also, "bullies don't win" is pure wishful thinking. Alexander, Augustus, Genghis Khan, all bullies that shaped history.

God Bless America. Thank Christ Trump won.
I'm actually proud of this country for the first time in years.

Proofs?

I'm going to be honest, I'm really hoping that the federalist/gatewaypundit/etc articles about the FISA abuse and dossier are true, now more than ever.

Because if the memo is released and they fucked something up with it the GOP will be in an unprecedented scandal. They are ignoring every warning sign put before them in their rush to get the memo public. I'm genuinely a bit worried. Because while I do believe the general gist of what we have heard so far is true, there are a lot of ways this could go wrong if they get any facts wrong, or try so hard to push narrative that they do neglect other facts.

Betsy Dovis named as main leaker holy shit

>Drumpfies think the Meme-0 will lead to anything.

>Chapstickquiddick Joe
not taking on nothing

>no one linking a source about memo
faggots

Found it.
reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1FK2C9
>North Korea hits back at U.S., calls Trump administration 'racist'
This is a dictator. There are no dictators worth their salt anymore. There's just eye doctors with lisps, fat gooks crying about racism, and nigger warlords.