What if the Democrats actually believe "it was the Russians!"

What if the Democrats actually believe "it was the Russians!"
What if they really don't know they were actually outplayed by a bunch of kneckbeard autists memeing from our parents basements?

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/jul/06/17-intelligence-organizations-or-four-either-way-r/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd buy that for a dollar!

but it was the Russians you retard. 17 Intelligence Agencies have confirmed that Russian operatives procatively conspired to subvert our democracy through use of tactical memes and facebook ads.

Trump was complicit in this, and needs to be impeached.

Confirmed what?

All we have is their word.

No proof.

I can't think of a single time the U.S intelligence agaencies have ever been right.

what do you mean proof? They obviously can't release proof, that would jeapordize national security. Come on, do you really think our own intelligence communities would lie to us? They're our guys? Why are you trying to undermine our most cherished institutions?

I know you're just baiting, but I'm genuinely curious - has any single intelligence agency high-ranking official actually gone and put their name behind any of these russia-trump "confirmations", or is it literally all just reported from "anonymous sources" within the agencies?

They seem so adamant that it was the Russians that its hard to believe it wasn't because pointing at the Russians for so long would ultimately point right back at them.
It seems like suicide.
Like throwing a brick through your window, calling the cops and saying your neighbor did it then showing the cops the video of you throwing the brick through your own window saying see what he did.
Why would you do something like that?
Who is leading these rats to their deaths?
Who is the Democrats Pied Piper?

Considering they've gone so crazy as to assert that we're all Russian bots I'm thinking they honestly do believe their own delusions.

exactly this

It's textbook mass hysteria. It doesn't seem rational because it isn't. They've collectively lost their minds.

>do you really think our own intelligence communities would lie to us?
heh

If I string replace 'What if ' with '', your post accurate represents reality.

>throwing the brick through your own window saying see what he did.
Sounds familiar

I have been pondering this as well Keanu. I think those in DC are pushing the narrative. I think most of the lefty retards actually believe. Much like many conservatives think the Jew is our friend.

then god help us if these witless fuck ever get back into power.

Trump needs to get interviewed by Mueller, prove he's innocent and then fire everyone in the fbi who went along with this.
Good men have nothing to hide and the GUI hasn't got shit.

Mueller has the proof. He will release it when charges are made

No no no bad goy. We should trust this east coast billionaire who has had known Russian links since the 80's. He said he loves middle America. I realise he has never done anything for middle America or even done anything charitable, but why would he like like that? He's definitely our guy and won't sell out to the oligarchies

Again, as you shills seem to forget, it was only four.
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/jul/06/17-intelligence-organizations-or-four-either-way-r/

Facebook and Twitter confirmed that bots and troll accounts originating in Russia spammed fake news all over social media. They gave the contracts to Congress, and have since shut down about 700k fraudulent accounts.

You don't need evidence from the intelligence community, the world's leading experts on Facebook and Twitter - namely, Facebook and Twitter - testified to this under oath

Lol, still waiting on my shill shekels.

Kys

Sweet. We the Jews now.