Since the 4th season will start in a few weeks, I'm finally going to watch the 3rd. What am I in for?

Since the 4th season will start in a few weeks, I'm finally going to watch the 3rd. What am I in for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8R9cSvzBXqw
youtube.com/watch?v=fiBduvu_C3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What are you even asking that after having watched the first two season.
You already know how Hell Girl works.

I guess, but you never know.

I think i'm somewhere in thr middle of the first or second season. Completely forgot this show existed.

It's interesting in the few plot episodes it has and keeps making Emma Ai best girl.
Neat twist too.

More of the same in a good way. I liked the over arcing plot more than the other 2 seasons.

As a person who has never watched the series, but wants to, how is it?

Imagine giving incredibly stupid japanese girls a way to send a person they hate to hell.
That's 90% of the episodes.

>tfw no SNoW OP

A cute demon loli voiced by Mamiko Noto sends stupid, evil fuckers to hell.

It's fun.

For real, I like S3, but 1 and 2 were so much better.

I just rewatched the first 2 seasons in like a week. The only downside of the show is it gets a bit formulaic, in my opinion, but the parts that don't are great. There are enough episodes for a handful to always hit all the right buttons and Enma is best girl

She's super cute.

CUTE!

Sometimes she has a flair for the dramatic.

youtube.com/watch?v=8R9cSvzBXqw
Killer ending song.

Spoil me the story of the second season pls, it's probably been a decade since I saw it

While some of the short stories are still good, Yuzuki is a terrible character and the plot is easily the worst of the 3 seasons.

Why don't you just check wikipedia?

The OP contains a massive spoiler, but you won't notice it until the very end.

The 3rd season was fun because it tried having a plot.

>she didn't even sing

>Since the 4th season will start in a few weeks

The WHAT?

Her butt is cute too.

Third season was the best one.
It's really good compared to the first two

I vaguely recall reading this a long time ago. There were some really good stories interspersed among the mediocrity. I don't suppose anyone has a list of the chapters that are worth (re)reading?

youtube.com/watch?v=fiBduvu_C3s
Hitman 47 literally and contracts. World of the assassination.

Nothing that really matters for season 3 happens. Just start there

Season3 is the only one I didn't watch.
After the first two filled with samey formulaic episodes I kinda got tired.

I did the same thing. But I watched season 3 in preparation for 4 and found it was actually good. It stops being formulaic and really hits home the whole revenge being bad thing.

It has this

Where have you been?

But Ai isn't a demon, she's a cursed human spirit.

>they're the same

They're not. Take a class. Any will do.

Boredom and disappointment.

Man, to think it's been 9 years.

Do not lewd the Hell Girl.

The algalonica doujin about this is one of the hottest things ever. Too bad the real series will never live up to it.

Mamiko Noto is a goddess

Did her skirt get longer?

I'm glad she'll be singing the ED again, can't wait to hear it.

>not 1080p

Damn

Just throwing it out there but the thing that bothered me the most about season 2 was how Kikkuri just randomly showed up and without any sort of questioning, they allowed her into the group. I was confused as fuck the first handful of episodes until I finally just accepted it then the big reveal pissed me off.

Didn't she first appear at the end of the first season?

>Noto Mamiko
Fuck fuck fuck fuck picked up