Why is Tanya so evil?

Why is Tanya so evil?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sonzaix/status/831501194346442753
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

honestly she isn't even that evil, her only problem is that she is selfish.

It's ok for children to be a bit selfish though?
Not like she had to join the military either as she was not subject to the draft.
Seems to me she is doing an exemplary job at executing her duties.

>Child
A child with a mindset of a 40 year old salaryman

She isn't, she is legitimately understood.
>Sensei
Gets me every time.

*misunderstood

a spiritual homosexual

I HATE this doujin.
Actually, the anime did a pretty good job in not sexualizing her. I can't think about fugging Tanya.

Deus vult

>doujin
Pretty sure that chapter was done by the manga artist

>anime did a pretty good job in not sexualizing her
This is not a good thing.

How can that turd be bretty cute in chibi form, I wonder

What the fuck is that from

some specials of displayed homosexuality

season 2 is coming...right?

She is white.

Tanya is literally the perfect daughter.

Homo begone

The only one's who think Tanya is evil are pooper peeved Republic swine.

Long like the Empire!

I never thought I'd be this attracted to a man isekaied as a female

Being a fucking sociopathic salaryman trapped in a loli's body just does that. Most logic is evil when you think about it

He is not a "man" anymore, she said it

>I AM A MAN
Sure my dude

She's actually really sweet at times. I need a scene where Tanya and Viktoriya are in some type of comprising position. I want Tanya to dominate her soldier.

I hope Visha makes out of the war alive.

Because she is Tanya the evil

What are the chances of a S2 with the actual art?

>doujin
>he doesn't know

>What are the chances of a S2
Pretty good
>with the actual art?
Non-existent

Tanya the potato

>non-existent
What if a better studio picks it up? What's the best case scenario for better art at least?

Depends on that studio but pretty sure pic related was Zens' idea

>Not like she had to join the military either as she was not subject to the draft.
All magic users are subject to the draft. She joined to get more favorable conditions.

Why did they have to make the girl's eyes so big and their faces so potatoey? Just why.

He's ruthless enough to do everything in his power to get to where he wants. It's how he was in his old world, and it's still how she is now.

Granted I only watched the first couple episodes of this series, did Tanya change at all?

Why is God so good?

>did Tanya change at all?
No

Zen didn't want people to waifu Tanya and Viktorya. Joke's on him people still sexualized his characters.

She has the mind of a competitive salaryman who enjoyed putting others down so he could rise to the top

twitter.com/sonzaix/status/831501194346442753

BUT THEY ARE CUTE POTATOES

It would probably be best done by the studios behind Hellsing Ultimate or Drifters in that case. Kouta really likes those kind of eyes.

What does Kouta have to do with the anime studio?

Loli (old man) is cute!

>better studio
>implying NUT wasn't the best studio for the job
Besides, I don't want the duck meme to go away.

>#2
ha!

>!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Ha, take that, Sonzai X!

Because she's a badly written character from a edgy anime made for grown men with child brains, what did you expect?

>better studio
Youjo Senki had some of my favorite animation and directing out of any anime I've seen, it was incredibly solid. You might not like the art style but it grew on my well enough by the time the third episode came out. I even found it endearing.

>Why is Tanya so evil?
She isn't. It is literally just a title that the Western marketers wanted. "War diary of a little girl" isn't edgy enough.

>Pretty sure that chapter was done by the manga artist
Did the mangaka adopt the anime style then? Because Visha looks very different in the manga.

Nope and enjoy the LN translations by Yen Press!

Yes.

>sociopath

But you fucking retard, she clearly cares not only about her subordinates, but about her adopted nation as well. Did you even watch the show?

Also that OP is probably one of my all time favorites.

The west thinks that fighting for you nation, people, and future is evil, hence the psyops name change by """them""".

Yen Press is worse than satan. Fuck those slow, overpriced, bad translating faggots.

She's a fedora.

But she believes in god, user.

>moralfags

>Hire artists who don't turn Tanya into a duck
S2 saved. Holy fuck did the art look horrible at times. The crazy faces are alright, don't get me wrong, but outside of the crazy faces? Tanya and the Lieutenant both looked like they had a bit too much botox in them.

>the Zen bow down to the Degeruchaffs

twnenty times I nut

Tanya is ruthless and logical, not evil. Those two personality features cause a lot of death to the enemies (and sometimes to allies) but its all for the grand victory. Also whoever said Tanya actually cares about others, I doubt that. She wants effective soldiers and losing effective soldiers will only make her job harder. She was a japanese salaryman who truly didn't give a shit about other people unless it helped her career.

>NUT

How many sausages she takes in a regular day?

She must have for the one chapter but I bet chapter 19 will be back to its own style.

>overpriced
>$18.50 CAN
That's actually pretty good coming from a company based in Jew York

She has a post WW2 view of people as resources. She cares for her soldiers because that makes them more effective, she doesn't hate her enemies or act cruel because that would be inefficient.
The style of management which sees people as things is evil to the WW1 officer class which still holds the chivalry code of war and has romantic views on how people should be treated.

I wouldn't mind sum SHAFT head tilts on my sociopathic mentally 40 yo salaryman but physically 10 yo Aryan loli

The artist uses her furry art style for a couple pages, I ain't no artist though so I can't tell how hard it'd be to replicate it

That's not even a regular chapter, it's an extra booklet bundled in the BD.

But everyones white?

They like the potato

Nothing, those studios just do it well (unlike say, Bones.)

I WANT ADUL TANYAxVISHA YURI SO MUCH!

Because capitalism user.

Why is Carlo such a filthy gommie?

Nothing evil about results on the battlefield.

Tanya should've just become a dancer or a singer. Basically, a Prussian version of an idol.

Cause she hasn't tasted true love yet and to have her maiden heart flower.

>fanart using the potato style

Why fuck

OVA when?

Go back to MAL you retarded normie

The choreography in this show is great except the last animation of Tanya with elongated arms.

What's gonna happen in the new LN volume?
When will we get full translations of the other 5 volumes?

>even old man can't beat the cock

Liking tanya doesn't make you a moralfag, cuck

she is evil because the story says so.

She wants to get the job done and save her ass above everything else, but it's not like she's an empty person who can't appreciate nice things.
She didn't want to level that city, but did anyways because her superiors told her to. She doesn't like killing people either but it's part of the job too.
She follows orders even if it's a pain.

It's most likely going to take years because yenpress is lazy as fuck.

Still a child. Even though she has ambitions/memories of a 40 year old, her child brain still makes childish actions. So she's a child.

Being X seems to imply that being ruthless and logical to the point of shutting out emotion and empathy is itself evil, and a perversion of the natural order.

Fucking LMAO

War diary of a little girl is

A. incredibly generic. It sounds like some flags of our fathers/letters from iwo jima shit.

and

B. gives the reader an extremely wrong impression of the story. It ain't some kids diary from the home front, it's this psychotic reincarnated loli's account of how she single-handily won WW1 and maybe killed God.

I don't know about all their series, but you can get Overlord hardcover for 12-15 bucks from B&N. That's not bad.

The translations themselves though...

Don't worry, Yen Press is on the job! First volume in November!
But to be fair, the LNs aren't light at all.