How did a funny looking meme destroy the most powerful empire in world history?

How did a funny looking meme destroy the most powerful empire in world history?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesocietypages.org/socimages/2011/01/28/irish-apes-tactics-of-de-humanization/
youtube.com/watch?v=JL6OtxyZCOw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

well france helped too

Your destruction predates modern memes

It didn't, get dicked kike.

>implying it destroyed anything
>implying it wasn't entirely a fabrication of CREW and Shareblue to troll us
>implying there was a SINGLE moment we didn't realize this

this
Shit-tier psyop

>still thinks it's a conspiracy
It utterly destroyed you on here and has become effectively the American version of poo.

youre pretty much the only one who posts it champ. Dull, really

>being this much of a new fag

Israel

Aparthied

Americans are a joke

It's posted daily in every thread when Americans say something dumb. Which is almost every post in every thread. I can tell right now that you're upset. This meme has hit an uncomfortable truth about your demographic conditions.

(((They))) did it.

Tons of americans are actual redditors. Did you see what did this place turn into after trump's speech?

you're like the literal autist that keeps yelling KAMEHAMEHA LOOK I AM KILLING YOU while everyone laughs, and they unironically continue doing it saying "I HAVE ENDED YOU, FEEL THE PAIN"

yeah, by you, no one cares about it :^)

This is by the far the most powerful memery to come out of Europe in my lifetime.

There is still hope.

Even for us. We still have at least 10 years before we are fully Brazilified.

We just have to take a lot of pictures until then. For the history books.

America is only 56% white. Every second American is a brown mutt. There will always be a mutthurt Burger taking this meme very personal.

It didn't tho :)

>America is only 56% white. Every second American is a brown mutt. There will always be a mutthurt Burger taking this meme very personal.

Look at it this way...white people are in decline over-all.

Eventually, there will be a white-free earth.

We'll be dead.

From our perches in the after life we can play "yakety sax" while life sucks for all the niggers literally starving on a massive scale.

I think we can hold hands with German and enjoy that together.

It's like you fuckers are helping the situation.

I just make fun of mutts. I have nothing against white Burgers.

any american who gets triggered of le mutt memes probably isn't white to begin with.

People in your government and even your high command sympathized with us and basically threw the fight. The Patriots were more or less a classical liberal Viet Cong.

You realize it was us who created the meme for the lulz... right?

The joke is that shills are using a meme created by the alt-right.

You can tell the redid.t crowd is here because they get offended at banter and think Shariablue is behind everything.

there's more of you, but you're still stupid

I found the source of it, it isn't a new concept.

Underrated

This meme is at least 3 years old when Shareblue or CTR weren't even a thing. Pic related was one of the proto versions when the USA were still 60% white. The first one ever was a 64% white one but i don't have it saved.

Okay, guys, we've all had our fun with the 56% meme, but it really needs to stop. This is getting ridiculous. Real Americans do not look like fat mulatto ogres. Please pass this message along.

t. concerned white American

Kill yourself

*inhales*
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Something needs to be done.
I want to see the US rid itself of the 30 million or so illegals to start with.
A biological weapon that sterilises all non-whites will be a welcome next step.

This meme actually has basis.
on the_donald, there was a post about a bmww and their mulatto kids dressing up for Halloween, with their stupid coffee costumes. Wife was "cream", dad was "decaf" and kids were "mixed".
In the comments, all the faggots were saying how they think "mixed" is the best race.
Amerimutts literally want people to be less white, regardless of their political affiliation.

Britbongistan absolutely BTFO

This mutt must have been genetically engineered by none other than George Soros!

>checks catalogue
>8 out of every 10 posts by americans
>nearly every thread is american politics

Damn yeah you really destroyed us, Sup Forums. How will we ever recover from your superior European memes kek

kek

Throwing employers in prison for hiring Pablo would solve at least half the problem.

I've seen 10 scroungy males sleeping on the floor in one room in order to work here for a while, and then to fuck off in Mexico the other half of the year.

They were hired by chinks for a restaurant.

Deport the beaners, and throw the chinks in the clink.

It's so practically simple.

>implying your non white opinion matters

Also stop all gibs.
I think that would stop immigration and even reverse it almost immediately, all over europe too.

it's just banter lol

BTFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I don't think redditors liked Trumps speech.

It didn't chlomo

"Muh Shablew"

Soros has teams of Geneticists working round the clock to create mutts to deceive the world!

a meme this ancient.... how is this possible?

did the mutts from 2050 reach such negative percentages of white genes, that they became capable of... time travel?

HAHAHAHA stupid white Americans

>t. Zhang Chi Ping

Reminder that a Ex-JIDF stated that the Mutt meme was one of JIDF’s tactics.

Have some OC, kek

>Americans do not look like fat mulatto ogres.
Americans *look like fat mulatto ogres.

Did you make this thread because you were mad about this one? Be honest.
>

thesocietypages.org/socimages/2011/01/28/irish-apes-tactics-of-de-humanization/
several of them here

I thought it was just an extrapolation or the Constanza meme

SOROS MADE HER!

RRRRREEEEEE!

This looks terrifying.

Another Soros trick made his genestealer teams!

el demoníaco...

>most powerful empire in world history
>t. retard who knows not his own history
The most powerful Empire was the British Empire. The US isn't an Empire, though it'd be better had we crowned Washington.

I love it.

Bantless Brainlet Bong is Buttblasted(2018)

you shills suck at photoshop, i can think 10 ways to use the same source images and make it 10 times funnier

even though i know merimutt is a shareblue meme, mongrel was originally a pol meme and a funny one

hope you die in the most agonizing way possible

this plus is closest to the truth
OP is a faggot bong who posts 56% threads every day, so I guess he thinks its accomplishing...something.

Whiter than you, Seamus

All divide and conquer stuff is pushed by people with an agenda.
They are terrified, because if we unite, even in spirit and will, regardless of any physical input, they will be powerless within a matter of days.
That's why there are so many threads made for this purpose, against a european country, against the US, or the other type which is attempting to cause despair or hopelessness, where they say "it's all finished, [insert country] is finished."
Divide and conquer and further 'learned helplesness'.

Because it's true. Never believe someone posting from here when they claim they're pure European, they're completely lying unless they're legitimate tourists. We're all mongrels and we're proud of it.

This was a Soros gene plant!

She is not natural, rrreeeeee.

Britain:
>No free speech
>No real democracy
>No free internet
>Capital city mostly non-white despite being white nation

Remove the plank from your own eye. Soon. Time is running out:

youtube.com/watch?v=JL6OtxyZCOw

How far have you fallen from your European ancestry?

>mfw OP doesn't respond to this

It was native-born americans creating the irish-ape meme, as the newly arriving irish were seen as dirty, drunkard and prone to violence and crime.

Troof is, by time my kids have their own children, they (my grandkids) will probably lose track of what they are.

My kids are currently German, Swedish, Norwegian, English, Czech. If they hook up with someone who is Irish, Polish, Italian, and Greek...well fuck it. There's nothing left to think about.

>He says as non-Americans aren't even a majority of the board

>el cafe americANO...

>doesn't realise that the US, canada, england and australia are just franchises run/being destroyed by the same (((people)))

Whenever an American makes any sort of political commentary or analysis I immediately disregard it. Why?

Because the average American "thinker" is the ultimate armchair philosopher. They will proudly give their uneducated opinion on anything. They have no context, no real skin in the game because they haven't had war or conflict even close to their own soil since the 1800s. Their 'culture' is a fabrication made by Hollywood Jews to entice their youth with cowboy and soldier genres to serve their military industrial complex to work and die for Israel. 'Tradition' for them is stuffing themselves to the gullet with high-fat high-sugar foods and securing some shitty office 9-5 office or manual labor job enough to afford healthcare for their heart surgeries and medication.

American 'Alt-Righters' and 'traditionalists' are the worst among these. These half-breed mouth-breathing apes are the loudest advocates for an ethnostate, for the "day of the rope". Their genetic self-confusion is so dire that the word 'cuck' immediately resonates with them in any given discourse. Their understanding of the history of ideas has come from Wikipedia articles and state propaganda. They have no sense of nuance: anything even remotely resembling optimal collective activity is deemed "GOMMUNISM" as their own society institutions continues to become more bureaucratic, overrun by nonwhites, stagnant, and impoverished.

This would be all fine in dandy if these mutants were self contained, but since they outsource all their industry to street shitting cultures like China and India which expel the fetid masses of plastic and waste into our environment, the Amerimonkey's uncontrollable lust for consumption is destroy God's green Earth. We cannot tolerate it any longer.

EL AMERICANO: DURANTE SU
NIÑEZ... ES OBLIGADO A ORDEÑAR
NEGROS..GORDAS... LIMPIAR BAÑOS
``EL AMERICANO ``LIBERA`` PAISES. NACIONES`` Y HACE TRABAJOS
SUBURBANOS!!..el americANO NO SE BAÑA , NO ESTUDIA ,
NO VA A LA ESCUELA , AL COLEGIO NO VA A LA UNIVERSIDAD ES UN SER IGNORATE TORPE,
CERRADO , BRUTO , ESTUPIDO , SOEZ , REPUGNANTE

-QUE ES AMERICANO EN ``LATÌN ???

*``MEZCLADUS HEDIONDUS MONUS``

¿ COMO RECONOCER A UN AmericANO ES LA COSA MÁS FACIL, AQUI CITAMOS SUS PRINCIPALES CARACTERISTICAS:

0- SON FEOS, HORRIBLES, ABYECTOS, INSIGNIFICANTES...HEDIONDOS
1- SON MARRONES, COLOR CACA, TIRANDO PARA COBRIZOS, PARECEN MOJONES
2- SON ENANOS, 1M50 A 1M60, PARECEN DUENDES ANGLOSAJONES
3- SON PATAS CORTAS O PATA CHUECA , VERDADEROS ENGENDROS DE LA NATURALEZA
4- NO TIENEN CULO, NI HOMBRES NI MUJERES
5- NO TIENEN CUELLO, PARECEN GUSANOS CON LODO
6- TIENEN LA TREMENDA NARIZ, DE AGUILA, O HALCON
7- SON OREJONES, YA LOS INGLESES LOS LLAMABAN ASI
8- SON ACHINADOS Y NO TIENEN PÁRPADOS
9- TIENEN POMULOS SALIENTES
10- TIENEN LA CARA REDONDA E HINCHADA , ESTOS CARA DE HAMBURGUESA

Lmao you got blown the fuck out fucking loser. Don’t even bother replying anymore in the thread bud. You’re done

Just finished making this

Kek
OP failed to disarm this bomb in time

Still 100% pure nordic phenotype, as far as I know.

Considering taking 23&me though. I need proof that I am not a goblin.

esa una descripcion de los judios, especialmente la parte de la nariz!! ahahah

>thats the jews he is actually describing

I work for the NSA and we take a photo of everyone who posts a muttmeme by hacking their webcam. Our results point to 59% sunni parasites, 33% kikes, 5% Pajeets, and 3% white Swedes posting these memes.

Translation:
"I'm a semitic and I should be gassed."